Early voting in Florida, Trump first ever Republican to lead! 120,000 vote lead

Embarrassing behaviour. Time to slink off an change profile again, econchick/shitslinger.

There is no 120.000 vote lead. The liar here is you.

YOU'RE THE LIAR, LIKE ALL LIBERALS.. That graph adds in absentee ballots not even returned yet.. ROFLMAO WHAT A FUCKING JOKE
Your op linked to the site i linked. Your problem is that your op was from sept 24. It is october now. A further problem is that you are a frothing lowlife dumbass.

The relevant number is "voted vote by mail" in relation to ballots sent out. No one knows for whom these votes were cast, btw.

We're winning early votes in FLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's BIG LEAGUE................ BELIEVE ME

Embarrassing behaviour. Time to slink off an change profile again, econchick/shitslinger.

There is no 120.000 vote lead. The liar here is you.

YOU'RE THE LIAR, LIKE ALL LIBERALS.. That graph adds in absentee ballots not even returned yet.. ROFLMAO WHAT A FUCKING JOKE
Your op linked to the site i linked. Your problem is that your op was from sept 24. It is october now. A further problem is that you are a frothing lowlife dumbass.

The relevant number is "voted vote by mail" in relation to ballots sent out. No one knows for whom these votes were cast, btw.

Ohh look at the corrupt liberal back tracking now.. LOL You morons counted votes not even there..

We have the momentum...

fFla primary turnout was up 62% this year while Democrat primary turnout was down 21% this year.

Playing with polls is a common Democrat-media propaganda tactic.

We're winning early votes in FLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's BIG LEAGUE................ BELIEVE ME
who was that D.B. on fox about 10/15 minutes ago trying to convince us that all women just hate Trump because he has a sex drive, yah? thats the only reason they are going to vote for Hillary who is going to allow Iran and Korea to send us a few bombs?

who was that D.B. on fox about 10/15 minutes ago trying to convince us that all women just hate Trump because he has a sex drive, yah? thats the only reason they are going to vote for Hillary who is going to allow Iran and Korea to send us a few bombs?

We boycott Faux over on Breitbart.. I never tune in to Faux.. They are the BUSH RINO Cuck network of traitorous trash..

Tune in LIVESTREAM to watch our future President!

CveIvCiWAAEZ3xV.jpg

We boycott Faux over on Breitbart.. I never tune in to Faux.. They are the BUSH RINO Cuck network of traitorous trash..
she is a regular commentator, yet, as we are watching her all over the country, u know that millions are reacting,,,,,what the F is she talking about!!! What about Bill Clinton!!! god,,she was talking about what Trump said or does to women,,,yet, Bill also does/thinks in the same manner!

So do they announce the totals of early voting before election day, or do they not?
They provide statistics on how many ballots were sent out, or will be sent out, and how many have been returned. They show r, d, and other. As of today 500.000 r ballots have been returned, 480.000 d ballots have been returned. Early voting tally is 0, as the mail in does not seem to be counted as early voting.

she is a regular commentator, yet, as we are watching her all over the country, u know that millions are reacting,,,,,what the F is she talking about!!! What about Bill Clinton!!! god,,she was talking about what Trump said or does to women,,,yet, Bill also does/thinks in the same manner!

The precise reason I never watch any television News Media.. they're all liars and the Wiki emails prove it.. Why waste me time on Propaganda? That would be like our guys in Vietnam tuning in just to listen to Hanoi Hannah... that's insane.

Slick Willie is OFF LIMITS as far as the MSM is concerned. There is no journalistic integrity anymore. They just do whatever the DNC tells them to.

The precise reason I never watch any television News Media.. they're all liars and the Wiki emails prove it.. Why waste me time on Propaganda? That would be like our guys in Vietnam tuning in just to listen to Hanoi Hannah... that's insane.
pissed me off! the host didnt even challenger her! if me or u were the host, we would of made the biootch look like a constipated turkey in the end!!

Forum List

Back