E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

That’s frivolous. It will be appealed.

I think her current net worth is only like 2M…they think the damage to her life and career is worth 40 times her total net worth?

No, they think that 80 million is what it takes for Trump to stop slandering Caroll, considering his wealth and astonishing stupidity.

All Trump had to do was stop talking about Caroll and even after losing 5 million dollar lawsuit he couldn’t find just a bit of self control to do that.

And yet a lot of people still think he is fit for the presidency. :cuckoo: It’s completely nuts, like most of rw politics nowadays.

Last edited:
Like Trump could get a fair trial in the Dem rigged court with the Dem rigged judge in the Dem rigged state. Fortunately Trump's SCOTUS will toss this nonsense in the trash, suck a SCOTUS ruling you lawless trash.
Wah! Everyone is unfair to poor Trumpy. :lmao: Cry harder you frail white bitches.

She is so old and looney tunes, I hope she never sees a penny of it...:p

Imagine, her big piece of evidence was a Donna Karan dress that wasn't even manufactured during the time period she alleged Trump did something, something, something to her. Yeah, it never happened.

This will all be reversed on appeal, particularly as judge Kaplan bent over backwards at both trials to help the miserable hoaxster E Jean Carroll.

E Jean Carroll is a liar who was aided and abetted by judge Kaplan.

Like Trump could get a fair trial in the Dem rigged court with the Dem rigged judge in the Dem rigged state. Fortunately Trump's SCOTUS will toss this nonsense in the trash, suck a SCOTUS ruling you lawless trash.
They didn't help him in legal cases to overthrow the election. I would be surprised if they even got involved.

Hopefully the lying bitch chokes on it.

Wealthy men better take notice and never find themselves alone with any women they don't know well, you can be destroyed on her word alone, and they have the motivation now... $$$$$$$

Wow. The loser lawyer is pissed, but that is of course, on the courthouse steps, like any MAGA lawyer.

Forum List

Back