E Cigs are not safe?

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
It has been reported that Vaping can hurt your lung. High report of cases have turned up in the EM Rooms. It is noted that many of the victims have been mixing in THC from Pot...Is this the problem or is it the vaping doing the damage. Mixing the THC gives you a bigger high than normal usage of POT. I am sure the Progressives will find the problem is with the vaping and not the Pot.
original-32597-1432740036-16.jpg

vapetemps2.png

E cigs may be safer than regular cigs......... IDK.

Second hand "vap" doesn't bother me near as much as second hand smoke.

It has been reported that Vaping can hurt your lung. High report of cases have turned up in the EM Rooms. It is noted that many of the victims have been mixing in THC from Pot...Is this the problem or is it the vaping doing the damage. Mixing the THC gives you a bigger high than normal usage of POT. I am sure the Progressives will find the problem is with the vaping and not the Pot.

vapetemps2.png

I am old school on pot usage and do it like we have for thousands of years and not with God lovely perfection...

Sucking on an exhaust pipe is sure to kill you.

kids oughta go back to smoking Camels , Lucky's , Pall Mall and Chesterfield Straights as I think that would be Safer eh ??

Last edited:
course I smoke Shermans unadulterated tobacco or hand roll my own using Drum , Buglar and a few times I smoked Bull Durham . Also smoked old Butts outa ashtrays back in the late sixties at 'parties' when i'd run outa tobacco and all the party stores were closed . The old and reused BUTT's were very good . My theory is that since they had already been smoked they were very GOOD and strong with nicotine and other fearsome chemicals . --------------- never kilt me Taz !!

All of the injuries are to teens or young adults. All of the injuries were caused by "dabbing" using THC oil in the atomizer. The oil is commonly made using butane which is explosive.

First stop kids from using pot. Then you can stop them from vaping pot.

vapetemps2.png

Well, let's think about this logically. Is it more likely to be the delivery system, or the actual product being delivered?

Those things can explode and blow your face off.

Those things are no more likely to "explode and blow your face off" than any of the many other items using lithium-ion batteries. If you don't use, maintain, and store them properly, they're going to malfunction. It's not rocket magic.

vapetemps2.png

To me, vaping seems pretty stupid.

At least when someone is smoking, other people know they have been.

No way to hide the odor of a Marsh Wheeling stogie or a Pell Mell. That's the one thing I like about smoking as a teen- it annoyed adults. Vaping is virtually odorless in comparison, unless an adult actually sees you doing it, they won't get peevish about it.

vapetemps2.png

Ha, it's straight up the THC juice that's doing it. Just an opinion, no evidence to back it up, but honestly, I feel like it's a sanitation issue. The Tobacco people are probably cleaner then the guys who make pot vapes.

When these first came out, I thought, why would anyone think inhaling vaporized chemicals is a safe bet??

When these first came out, I thought, why would anyone think inhaling vaporized chemicals is a safe bet??

Bingo.

A friend of mine from my youth picked up the huffing habit as a teen, inhaling vaporized paint and lacquer to get loaded and really hasn't been right for decades. artificial chemicals taken through your lungs can really pickle your brain.

Why would anyone think inhaling the pollution produced by a fire is a safe bet. Answer, safety is of little concern.

Forum List

Back