E.B's Factory

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is a sequel thread to the popular thread Mrs. Claus's Kitchen that I did for Christmas, but this time we can share some great recipe ideas for Easter!! :D I don't have any myself, but I didn't for Christmas either and yet I still got really good ideas from Toffeenut Baconsmuggler and mudwhistle, so please start posting your ideas now!! :D

I will just give you this site........
It's my favorite for homestyle recipes.

1648934357756.png

Thanks for the advice LOL (and the link that I will checkout later) and I forgot to add the fact that there will be a part three to this for Halloween recipes inspired by Harry Potter called The Great Hall in October. :)

Passover-025-2.jpg

This looks pretty easy to do. :)

Peeps. OMG. Those things are just like toxic waste. Even when I was a tiny little kid I wouldn't eat them. There's just something about them that just seem unnatural and toxic.

And I wasn't a very picky eater at all when I was a little kid. After I got done coloring my teeth, I just might eat the crayons and the box they came in if it was close to lunch time and my tummy didn't have enough patience to wait any longer.

But I never ate peeps. My brothers and I would use them as indoor baseballs because my mother wouldn't let us play with real baseballs in the house. Instead we would substitute peeps for a baseball and a Tigger the Tiger stuffed animal as a bat.

Last edited:
Peeps. OMG. Those things are just like toxic waste. Even when I was a tiny little kid I wouldn't eat them. There's just something about them that just seem unnatural and toxic.

And I wasn't a very picky eater at all when I was a little kid. After I got done coloring my teeth, I just might eat the crayons and the box they came in if it was close to lunch time and my tummy didn't have enough patience to wait any longer.

But I never ate peeps. My brothers and I would use them as indoor baseballs because my mother wouldn't let us play with real baseballs in the house. Instead we would substitute peeps for a baseball and a Tigger the Tiger stuffed animal as a bat.
Peeps are like Candy Corn. Peeps for Easter .......... Candy Corn for Halloween.

Last edited:
I just made the peanut butter squares today and they are amazing!! :D

Forum List

Back