Dylann Roof can represent himself says Judge

Only a fool represents himself in court...with that said I hope they fry the little bastard

Why? Didn't someone start a gofundme for that faggot?

Only a fool represents himself in court...with that said I hope they fry the little bastard

Oh my triggered some xtians! LMAO! We are all brothers and sisters through christ blah blah blah....LMAO....I'll send him a Christmas card from yall. :) I send all POW's brothers and sisters yule/christmas cards.

Oh my triggered some xtians! LMAO! We are all brothers and sisters through christ blah blah blah....LMAO....I'll send him a Christmas card from yall. :) I send all POW's brothers and sisters yule/christmas cards.
What the hell are you blabbering about? Ya fucking loon

What the hell are you blabbering about? Ya fucking loon
You are the one crying over him. He did a great deed...I commend him! Pretty nice body count as well.

Putting up with white nationalists strains the limits of my tolerance to the breaking point.

I would love to take every last one of them and kick them in the ditch....but I guess everyone deserves due process, and if due process includes having a fool for a client.....I say YAY to that

just signed his own death warrant.

not very bright, although I doubt they identified him from the mensa card he dropped in the church....

Putting up with white nationalists strains the limits of my tolerance to the breaking point.

I would love to take every last one of them and kick them in the ditch....but I guess everyone deserves due process, and if due process includes having a fool for a client.....I say YAY to that
No one cares. :) We are the future of this country so better get used to it....I LOVED how for 20 years we been hearing your kind is dying off blah blah blah...LMAO not hardly. I wasn't raised as a WN but my kids are being raised to be proud of their heritage,culture and race. 4 kids and counting! Roof was pushed to violence due to liberal policies of white genocide. He is a great white patriot.

One way or another, may the nearest prison be his new address.

God bless you and the families of his victims always!!!

Holly
Oh everyone including him know's he is going to prison. If its federal I am not sure where closest one is...I know Atlanta has a federal pen.

Forum List

Back