Dylan Roof

Should be executed, but where is Sean Penn and all the anti death penalty activists?

Dylann Roof was and is a HERO! He should be given a medal. Not executed. Even after he was sentenced he stuck to his guns and said that he wasn't sorry. He was making a statement by killing those people in a church that most of you seemed to have missed. Which is that there is no such thing as an innocent negro. The only way to be free of them is to be free from all of them. Maybe these statistics will give you a clue.
NZdYKbY.jpg

Should be executed, but where is Sean Penn and all the anti death penalty activists?

Dylann Roof was and is a HERO! He should be given a medal. Not executed. Even after he was sentenced he stuck to his guns and said that he wasn't sorry. He was making a statement by killing those people in a church that most of you seemed to have missed. Which is that there is no such thing as an innocent negro. The only way to be free of them is to be free from all of them. Maybe these statistics will give you a clue.
NZdYKbY.jpg

IMG_1459.PNG

Oh, look! I've spotted the loons!

Dylann Roof was and is a HERO! He should be given a medal. Not executed.
He's a retarded murdering coward of 9 innocent unarmed and helpless Christian Americans. If he'd gone into a drug dealers den and shot up a bunch of scumbag gang-bangers he'd be more worthy of accolades, but since we all know he and his supporters are fucking cowards, he deserves lethal injection.

NZdYKbY.jpg
Another troll by a dirty sock poster boi...

He's a retarded murdering coward of 9 innocent unarmed and helpless Christian Americans. If he'd gone into a drug dealers den and shot up a bunch of scumbag gang-bangers he'd be more worthy of accolades, but since we all know he and his supporters are fucking cowards, he deserves lethal injection.

Reject what I said if you want to. It doesn't matter to me. Also, there are many muslims who say the same sort of thing about American dropping bombs on them. Instead of fighting them. Dylann Roof just basically did the same sort of thing. If he would have attacked some drug den with a bunch of gang bangers, he would have had to fought his way in. And he might of been killed. But it isn't White people who need to die.

Reject what I said if you want to. It doesn't matter to me. Also, there are many muslims who say the same sort of thing about American dropping bombs on them. Instead of fighting them. Dylann Roof just basically did the same sort of thing. If he would have attacked some drug den with a bunch of gang bangers, he would have had to fought his way in. And he might of been killed. But it isn't White people who need to die.
yet Dylann will die..And not from old age...One less white guy being a problem to society..Aren't you guys already short handed as it is?

yet Dylann will die..And not from old age...One less white guy being a problem to society..Aren't you guys already short handed as it is?

A White guy being as problem to society? Did you even look at the statistics in post #41?

A White guy being as problem to society? Did you even look at the statistics in post #41?
Statistics that Dylann is a murderer....No I didn't need to...

Reject what I said if you want to. It doesn't matter to me...
Of course it matters to you. Your posts, especially your infantile denials, prove it.

....Dylann Roof just basically did the same sort of thing. If he would have attacked some drug den with a bunch of gang bangers, he would have had to fought his way in. And he might of been killed. But it isn't White people who need to die.
Dylann Roof is a demented, soulless coward who walked into a Christian church and murdered 9 human beings because he was too big of a coward to go after someone who actually deserved to die. Since you admire him so, clearly you are just as cowardly. Worse, since you've admitted you won't even pick up a gun. You don't have the balls of a flea. Typical of low life scum such as yourself. You should do everyone a favor and follow your leader.
followyourleader2.png

Well I thought that being flippant was just a stage that you got over. Apparently not. LOOK at the statistics in post #41. Then tell me Dylann Roof wasn't doing humanity a favor.

Well I thought that being flippant was just a stage that you got over. Apparently not. LOOK at the statistics in post #41. Then tell me Dylann Roof wasn't doing humanity a favor.
I want to let you know that this is about Dylann, those others will be dealt with in the same fashion...One unjustified murder, doesn't justify more murder...

Either you are a big fucking liar or you have a well below-average IQ. How do 9 innocent Christians who never harmed anyone relate to your post #41?

Hitler murdered 11 million human beings in his death camps. Stalin murdered over 39 million of his own countrymen. Both were white. Therefore, by your own logic, someone should walk up behind you one night and cap you in the back of the head because you are white.
NZdYKbY.jpg

Reject what I said if you want to. It doesn't matter to me...
Of course it matters to you. Your posts, especially your infantile denials, prove it.

....Dylann Roof just basically did the same sort of thing. If he would have attacked some drug den with a bunch of gang bangers, he would have had to fought his way in. And he might of been killed. But it isn't White people who need to die.
Dylann Roof is a demented, soulless coward who walked into a Christian church and murdered 9 human beings because he was too big of a coward to go after someone who actually deserved to die. Since you admire him so, clearly you are just as cowardly. Worse, since you've admitted you won't even pick up a gun. You don't have the balls of a flea. Typical of low life scum such as yourself. You should do everyone a favor and follow your leader.

Tell me Tojo. What were those muslims up to when they flew passenger jets into the world trade center buildings. Also, between 2002-2008, there were 135,206 black on White rapes-sexual assaults in the U.S. The number of White on black rapes-sexual assaults was 0!

Also, between 1965-2004, there were 179,808 White men, women and children murdered by negroes in the U.S. That is over 60,000 more than the number of U.S. troops who died in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined! Sure, more negroes kill other negroes. But I doubt if many negroes killed another negro just because they were black. Also, go up to post #41 and look at the statistics there. There is no such thing as an innocent negro. In a church or wherever. Dylann Roof is a saint who deserves to be prayed to!

I want to let you know that this is about Dylann, those others will be dealt with in the same fashion...One unjustified murder, doesn't justify more murder...

Yes it does.

Yes it does.
When Dylann is dead and gone you can weep at his grave...It will make you feel better...

Either you are a big fucking liar or you have a well below-average IQ. How do 9 innocent Christians who never harmed anyone relate to your post #41?

Hitler murdered 11 million human beings in his death camps. Stalin murdered over 39 million of his own countrymen. Both were white. Therefore, by your own logic, someone should walk up behind you one night and cap you in the back of the head because you are white.
NZdYKbY.jpg

I answered you in post #53. Also, Hitler or the Nazis in general may have executed a small number of people. But that is all. Largely, the holocaust never happened. I remember seeing a thread somewhere around here on the topic. But because of the undeniable truth of it, the person who wrote it was banned and debate on the thread was closed down.

Tell me Tojo. What were those muslims up to when they flew passenger jets into the world trade center buildings. ....
They were murdering assholes, but they also died in a suicide mission. That's braver than a coward like you will ever be. You've already admitted you are a coward. You praise as hero someone who, like the 9/11 terrorists, also murdered innocent Americans. Why is Roof different from the terrorists? Because he kept his ass safe. Why are you different from all of them? Because you are a spineless coward.

I'm sure you don't talk about this in public. Cowards like you never do. You keep quiet, never say a thing in public and use the safety of the Internet to voice your demented delusions. Even so, I think there are people who suspect you are a cowardly, racist asshole and it only takes one of those people to do something to you. Give it time. Do you have eyes in the back of your head? I doubt you do. LOL

I answered you in post #53. Also, Hitler or the Nazis in general may have executed a small number of people. But that is all. Largely, the holocaust never happened. I remember seeing a thread somewhere around here on the topic. But because of the undeniable truth of it, the person who wrote it was banned and debate on the thread was closed down.
No doubt you believe Hitler lived too. LOL. Dude, you really are too fucking stupid to live, much less breed.

Tell me Tojo. What were those muslims up to when they flew passenger jets into the world trade center buildings. ....
They were murdering assholes, but they also died in a suicide mission. That's braver than a coward like you will ever be. You've already admitted you are a coward. You praise as hero someone who, like the 9/11 terrorists, also murdered innocent Americans. Why is Roof different from the terrorists? Because he kept his ass safe. Why are you different from all of them? Because you are a spineless coward.

I'm sure you don't talk about this in public. Cowards like you never do. You keep quiet, never say a thing in public and use the safety of the Internet to voice your demented delusions. Even so, I think there are people who suspect you are a cowardly, racist asshole and it only takes one of those people to do something to you. Give it time. Do you have eyes in the back of your head? I doubt you do. LOL

I would expect such a statement from you, Tojo. Those who commit suicide aren't brave. They're cowards and or idiots. Also, generally speaking, those who died in the world trade center were more innocent than any negro could claim to be. Also, if the subject ever came up in public, you can bet your ass that I would say the same thing.

Forum List

Back