Dutch Farmers Fight Great Reset in Massive Protests Over Policies Choking Food Production

The SJW idiot believes that things can be made without any material or environmental costs for the same value as before, and if not, the non elites just have to suck it up.

For the first time in the industrial/modern era, our leadership is demanding we LOWER our standards of living.

All AGW proponents are watermelons, green on the outside, red on the inside.
Absolutely that is the future and cannot be avoided. It is what the millennials have been complaining about all their lives.

Absolutely that is the future and cannot be avoided. It is what the millennials have been complaining about all their lives.
based on what? I'll wait for a link to why you posted this nonsense.

As long as the citizens are restricted from owning them. Then police can shoot at farmers in their tractors. What happens when farmers start shooting back?

Obviously they would either remove the person doing the shooting or bring the army in if they were all at it. (I don't agree with the police shooting unless there is some life threatening situation going on.)

you should know better than me, you being an American. It is at least 20 years of draught pretty much everywhere in that area and is nowhere near finished.
so you don't think death valley has been death valley any longer than 20 years? hahahahaahahahahaha If you don't live here, why are you nosing around? It's obvious you don't know shit from shitola.

Farmers are the original environmentalists....They don't till in the fall anymore in the midwest because they don't want the winter winds to blow away their topsoil....They've also been doing a lot of "dry farming" in order to preserve the Ogalala aquifer for crops that really need the watering.....You really don't know jack shit about farming, do you?

Because gas and electricity are cheaper and more efficient.

No, and people are needlessly being killed from yellow fever because of it.

Why did you enviro-moonbats stand in the way of putting in them in a safe place, in the middle of the NV desert?
No dig farming seems to have the answer for a much smaller area anyway. They cover the soil with cardboard to stop the weeds getting through and in the autumn (fall) they cover it with good compost and maybe some rock salt and one or two other things like that stuff which helps to keep soil moist. That is sufficient for growing things on a small/medium scale and takes away the need for chemical fertilisers. I am sure some way of doing something similar can be found for farmers.

I believe they should be getting a donation from the fossil fuel people who knew what they were doing from the 60's but carried on anyway - at least sufficient to get them started the new way. Does Holland have the right to make them do it. Absolutely. Everyone will be gone if this kind of behaviour continues.

so you don't think death valley has been death valley any longer than 20 years? hahahahaahahahahaha If you don't live here, why are you nosing around? It's obvious you don't know shit from shitola.
I was talking about the areas where you have your reservoirs. That is what people think is worth speaking about here. You have them in death valley?

No dig farming seems to have the answer for a much smaller area anyway. They cover the soil with cardboard to stop the weeds getting through and in the autumn (fall) they cover it with good compost and maybe some rock salt and one or two other things like that stuff which helps to keep soil moist. That is sufficient for growing things on a small/medium scale and takes away the need for chemical fertilisers. I am sure some way of doing something similar can be found for farmers.

I believe they should be getting a donation from the fossil fuel people who knew what they were doing from the 60's but carried on anyway - at least sufficient to get them started the new way. Does Holland have the right to make them do it. Absolutely. Everyone will be gone if this kind of behaviour continues.
still waiting on what the issue is your trying to solve.

and I will remind you I said at least. Hello and now I know what you are made of.

I was talking about the areas where you have your reservoirs. That is what people think is worth speaking about here. You have them in death valley?
how long has the Rockie Mountains and Sierra Nevada Mountains been around? That's how long there have been droughts. It's really amazing how you fking demofks have no knowledge of the globe. Truly amazing.

You've already been told on where to start your education. I have no intention on doing it for you.
what a demofk who uses talking points says when confronted with providing facts.

alexa , I see you left the discussion, rightly so, you were getting hammered girl.

Then sell that to them and demonstrate the clear benefits....But I bet you can't.
Does Holland have the right to make them do it. Absolutely. Everyone will be gone if this kind of behaviour continues.
Absolutely not, if the concept of private property and lawful goivernance means anything to you, which it obviously doesn't....The State isn't the lord and master of engineering human behavior...That is the provence of authoritarian despots.

Then sell that to them and demonstrate the clear benefits....But I bet you can't.

That is not my job. I was simply stating that I know of a way where people can get all the nourishment their plants need without using chemicals. As such a system is needed I am sure someone will find a way to get farmers using it or something else. They would just need enormous rolls of carboard and good quality compost. It would be more expensive to the Farmer. He can choose whether to do that or get another job. I still believe as I said earlier that they deserve a payment preferably from the fossil fuel giants.
Absolutely not, if the concept of private property and lawful goivernance means anything to you, which it obviously doesn't....The State isn't the lord and master of engineering human behavior...That is the provence of authoritarian despots.
Ah that is you going crazy at the idea of them getting some compensation for the need to either lose their jobs or spend more on them. I think Dutch farmers would welcome a bit of compensation. Your bit about this being authoritarian had me laughing. The main things you will notice when there is going to be an authoritarian regime is people supporting an authoritarian leader, they often let him/her act in ways which go against their values and there is a sudden rise in non truth. However after a little thought I know why you have come to your believe that it is authoritarian to give compensation. It is simply that you in the US are fed a lie. You are fed the idea that giving is communism and communism is the opposite of democracy and you went through the worst patch of this is a very undemocratic manner. I suggested the fossil fuel giants pay for it. My reason for that was because they are the main people responsible for climate change and they knew exactly what they were doing from at least the 60's. You do not believe people be responsible for what they do?

Last edited:

I can be avoided if we focus on improvements instead of sacrifices to Gaia.

1AA937AB-2656-46FB-8214-FD2EC3DDF702.jpeg

For the Dutch Farmers, put down your weapons, learn how to regenerate your soil and go on to get much more bountiful crops. Your country is helping you.

Forum List

Back