During GOP Debate, when RP asked about sick young man audience yells "Let him DIE!".

Not sure why anyone is surprised. Typical teapee belief system.

Actually, it isn't. But since facts matter less than partisan bullshit, there is nothing to gain from putting forward a rational response.

:eusa_hand:

These idiots want to end government programs. They have no problem watching people die because said people can't afford insurance.

Actually, it isn't. But since facts matter less than partisan bullshit, there is nothing to gain from putting forward a rational response.

These idiots want to end government programs. They have no problem watching people die because said people can't afford insurance.

That is not true. They want to replace those programs with alternatives. There may be a very small minority who will say 'let him die' but that is not typical of the TEA Parties. I know you want it to be but it just isn't.

Having said that, if hyperbolic bullshit suits you more than rational honesty, I won't stand in your way. Your path, you choose.

LOL, yeah because we all know if they have a Guberment program they will LIVE FOREVER..

gawd..:lol:

By Sam Steinstein

A bit of a startling moment happened near the end of Monday night's CNN debate when a hypothetical question was posed to Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

What do you tell a guy who is sick, goes into a coma and doesn't have health insurance? Who pays for his coverage? "Are you saying society should just let him die?" Wolf Blitzer asked.

"Yeah!" several members of the crowd yelled out.

Video: GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die
I hope this doesn't (actually) SURPRISE anyone!!!

This is THE same John-Wayne-style BULLSHIT that Teabaggers have BEEN selling!!!

(.....Especially when it's happening to someone-ELSE!!)​

They can't afford insurance but who says the taxpayers of America have to foot the bill for them??

If you and all like minded think its such a great idea then YOU whip out your wallets and checkbooks and pay away.

I'm not interested in paying for anybodies anything.

I thought Tea Party Republicans were supposed to be the compassionate Christian do-gooders?
.....And, Texans are such big fans o' Secession....until they want some o' those Federal TAX-BUCK$!!!!!!!

8/18/11

"Texas governor Rick Perry will win the Republican presidential nomination. I could be very wrong about this, but the modern history of Republican presidential politics vindicates the prediction.

Republican primary voters, along with the marketing-obsessed power elite driving the clown car, have historically flocked to candidates at every level who are just like Perry. (See: Lil' Dumbya Bush) Not that Perry invented the paradigm, but he fits precisely into the well-crafted paper doll persona devised sometime around the era of Reagan's ascension when wonky button-down conservatives began their slow extinction in favor of a new breed of crazy-eyed ideological poseurs and performers.

Republicans like dress-'em-up candidates. They like uninformed, twangy voiced, squinty, Steve Austin types who have no apprehensions about creepily dressing up in garish cowboy or fighter jock regalia. They're the political version of Renaissance Fair performers and Civil War re-enactors -- only, Republicans are more effective at the ruse because voters are actually convinced the costumes are genuine."

The thing is, most people who don't have insurance CHOOSE not to have it. And why should they? They can walk into an emergency room and get free treatment at six times the rate, all passed on to the taxpayer or the paying customers.

This is all too funny.... I distinctly recall one Barry Obama telling a woman, regarding her elderly mother, that end of life rules are made one way or another and that basically, she may be better off without the surgery and taking pain pill.

LOL, yeah because we all know if they have a Guberment program they will LIVE FOREVER..

gawd..:lol:
Case in point.

So you're saying that, because Stephanie makes a mocking response, that's evidence that all right wingers want sick people to die?

Clearly, we need to teach people in this country to think logically. I think it would help if our media - particularly internet based media - were less reliant on lies, spin and total fucking bullshit... but that's just me.

Well this JOKE of a thread is now complete.^^^^^^^^^^^:lol:
.....And, "conservatives" NEVER fail to hand such incidents, to Dems....on a SILVER PLATTER!!

Why it takes (TOO) many people so LONG to recognize the DISINGENUOUS-nature of people....like SNOOKI PALIN thru RICK PERRY....is beyond me!!

:eusa_eh:

Example One:

The REAGAN HU$TLE!!

Last edited:
Paul was obviously fr the man not getting care because he did not pay for it.

The people who appualded and cheered agreed.

Now replace the 30 year old with his 2 year old daughter as the one lying in a hospital bed.

No insurance and she needs to stay in a comma for a couple of months to recover.

Let her die is the answer of anyone who is insistant that it is horrible for make people contribute to their own healthcare costs even when they dont want to.

We all pay because they deside to gamble with not needing care.

You know how to bring dwon the costs so everyone can afford care?

take the profit out of the equation.

Pure distortion......The premise thrown at Ron Paul was a working 30 year old who made a conscious decision to not provide for his own well being and finds himself in a critical care situation.

Not my problem.

Last edited:
Pure distortion......The premise thrown at Ron Paul was a working 30 year old who made a conscious decision to not provide for his own well being and finds himself in a critical care situation.

Not my problem.

Totally agree.

Those who want to support those who can't pay for themselves can start their own charity.

They can whip out THIER WALLETS AND THIER CHECKBOOKS and pay away. Believe me they will be in the poorhouse before they know it.

Paul was obviously fr the man not getting care because he did not pay for it.

The people who appualded and cheered agreed.

Now replace the 30 year old with his 2 year old daughter as the one lying in a hospital bed.

No insurance and she needs to stay in a comma for a couple of months to recover.

Let her die is the answer of anyone who is insistant that it is horrible for make people contribute to their own healthcare costs even when they dont want to.

We all pay because they deside to gamble with not needing care.

You know how to bring dwon the costs so everyone can afford care?

take the profit out of the equation.

Why would anyone need to stay in a comma? More to the point, how does one actually stay in a ","?

:lol:

Personally, I, like Elaine Benes, prefer exclamation marks!

Forum List

Back