During GOP Debate, when RP asked about sick young man audience yells "Let him DIE!".

Paul was obviously fr the man not getting care because he did not pay for it.

The people who appualded and cheered agreed.

Now replace the 30 year old with his 2 year old daughter as the one lying in a hospital bed.

No insurance and she needs to stay in a comma for a couple of months to recover.

Let her die is the answer of anyone who is insistant that it is horrible for make people contribute to their own healthcare costs even when they dont want to.

We all pay because they deside to gamble with not needing care.

You know how to bring dwon the costs so everyone can afford care?

take the profit out of the equation.

Why would anyone need to stay in a comma? More to the point, how does one actually stay in a ","?

:lol:

Personally, I, like Elaine Benes, prefer exclamation marks!

You have really never heard of induced comas?

one does realize that government officials all have free medical ......custody of the taxpayers....what good enough for them is not good enough for the tax payer...that is just kinda fucked

Pure distortion......The premise thrown at Ron Paul was a working 30 year old who made a conscious decision to not provide for his own well being and finds himself in a critical care situation.

Not my problem.

Totally agree.

Those who want to support those who can't pay for themselves can start their own charity.

They can whip out THIER WALLETS AND THIER CHECKBOOKS and pay away. Believe me they will be in the poorhouse before they know it.

Looks like your in the let them die camp

Now replace the 30 year old with his 2 year old daughter as the one lying in a hospital bed.

No insurance and she needs to stay in a comma for a couple of months to recover.

Let her die is the answer of anyone who is insistant that it is horrible for make people contribute to their own healthcare costs even when they dont want to.

Why would anyone need to stay in a comma? More to the point, how does one actually stay in a ","?

You have really never heard of induced comas?

Perhaps you are not aware, a comma is an entirely different thing from a coma.

:razz:

I agree. But as long as you have the government involved, and the bill gets paid no matter how high they are, that ain't gonna happen.

Pure distortion......The premise thrown at Ron Paul was a working 30 year old who made a conscious decision to not provide for his own well being and finds himself in a critical care situation.

Not my problem.

That wont be the reality of your little plan

the true colors of the gop and their thinking...simple as that

yeah, damn those people for thinking People SHOULD TAKE CARE OF themselves.

you realize most bankruptcies are due to medical bills?

i hope you live to be a rich woman and still cant pay your medical bills

you do realize insurances do turn down people etc?

but dont concerned yourself with that

I agree. But as long as you have the government involved, and the bill gets paid no matter how high they are, that ain't gonna happen.

We can construct a plan that controls these problems.

By Sam Steinstein

A bit of a startling moment happened near the end of Monday night's CNN debate when a hypothetical question was posed to Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

What do you tell a guy who is sick, goes into a coma and doesn't have health insurance? Who pays for his coverage? "Are you saying society should just let him die?" Wolf Blitzer asked.

"Yeah!" several members of the crowd yelled out.

Video: GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

Like Captain E. J. Smith of the Titanic said "It's every man for himself" at the end. You see, we have freedoms to chose how we live and work. It is not up to the government to take care of us at death. I agree with the audience.
Aw, jeez......another.....

JOHN WAYNE fan!!!!!

"An outspoken hawk during the Vietnam War, Wayne co-directed and starred in the Pentagon-subsidized propaganda picture “The Green Berets.” Duke denounced antiwar protesters, reportedly saying: “As far as I’m concerned, it wouldn’t bother me a bit to pull the trigger on one of ‘em.”

America’s archetypal soldier was in fact a chickenhawk."

handjob.gif

Oh the irony, now the left preaches the "morality" of not allowing people to die if they are uninsured, which BTW, I happen to agree with.

But let's cut all the shit about morality having no place in our political landscape. It happens daily, all our laws are rootd in some view of what is just and moral.

I don't have insurance now, yet I somehow find a way to PAY MY OWN BILLS. How bout if I end up in the Hospital I come ask YOU to pay for it for me. deal?

Oh the irony, now the left preaches the "morality" of not allowing people to die if they are uninsured, which BTW, I happen to agree with.

But let's cut all the shit about morality having no place in our political landscape. It happens daily, all our laws are rootd in some view of what is just and moral.

Induced coma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religion and morality are not the same things

So, after people learn to 'take care of themselves' by dying without insurance because it's available only to those with the means to afford it, retiring on whatever savings they could cobble together after banks fudged their mortgages and foreclosure papers, losing their job because the company they worked for moved operations to India to enhance their profitability, breath clotted air because the regulations that safeguarded it were considered too restrictive by the governing class, we're stuck.

We're stuck in a lifestyle less than the American dream because the Tea Party wanted to assure the 400 richest families that they should continue to amass the wealth of the nation.

Welcome to Third World America courtesy the Tea Party!

Your pointing out her error made me "deside" that this post needed to be "appualded", so I came on "dwon" to do it.

:clap2: :clap2:

By Sam Steinstein

A bit of a startling moment happened near the end of Monday night's CNN debate when a hypothetical question was posed to Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

What do you tell a guy who is sick, goes into a coma and doesn't have health insurance? Who pays for his coverage? "Are you saying society should just let him die?" Wolf Blitzer asked.

"Yeah!" several members of the crowd yelled out.

Video: GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

Sorry but no American deserves to be let down and basically killed by it's own government.
Yeah.....sure.....

handjob.gif

you realize most bankruptcies are due to medical bills? This is a lie. As anyone who had a medical bill and filed bankruptcy was credited with the bankruptcy being due to medical.

BS a thousand times over.

As disgusting as it was it was only a few people cheering. There are bad apples in every political group and to insinuate their isnt is just stupid.

You're wrong. First, when Ron Paul said it's the guys own fault and it's his problem for not having insurance, the entire place LOUDLY applauded. THEN when Wolf pressed the issue, some people shouted out "Let him die", but the main applause had already happened. This is one thing so obvious, not even you can spin it.

Obama tried to get everyone to get health care for exactly this reason. Republicans are still saying "NO". Now their real plan comes out, "Let him die", and why? Because the guy has not health care which he could have had under Obama. It's a matter of "values" and "Morals". Two things Republicans don't have in the "traditional" American way.

They are anti rebuilding infrastructure.

Anti education.

Anti science.

Anti workers.

But they are for "dying"? I don't get it at all.

You can see for yourself here:

http://gawker.com/5839564/gop-debate-crowd-on-uninsured-sick-americans-let-them-die

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back