Durham Investigation Expands In Resources, Scope And Timeline

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Durham is known for his straight forward approach. He would only increase his staff if he found criminal misconduct and he need to collect the evidence before it could be destroyed.

Someone is in deep shit here and he is going after them.

I hope he finds out how all those democrat donors and Trump haters got on Mueller's team, and how the "Russian Meddling" investigation morphed into "Russian Collusion" and all things Trump, including his family, lawyer, and supporters.

Durham is known for his straight forward approach. He would only increase his staff if he found criminal misconduct and he need to collect the evidence before it could be destroyed.

I don't know. It seems to me no matter what the Democrats do, no matter how obvious the evidence, no matter how much proof of evidence there is, they always get away scot free. For months we were told about the FBI filing a lying application to the FISA court for surveillance warrants, which I think should be pretty easy to find and prove, and nothing.

I don't know. It seems to me no matter what the Democrats do, no matter how obvious the evidence, no matter how much proof of evidence there is, they always get away scot free. For months we were told about the FBI filing a lying application to the FISA court for surveillance warrants, which I think should be pretty easy to find and prove, and nothing.

All this shit will hit about nine months from now and the democrats will be totally fucked.

They will think they got hit by something akin to a tsunami.

I hope this isn't a Democratic-deep state strategy to prolong the investigation and run out the clock. There needs to be charges filed and arrests made soon or this thing will start looking like the BS Mueller investigation.

I hope this isn't a Democratic-deep state strategy to prolong the investigation and run out the clock. There needs to be charges filed and arrests made soon or this thing will start looking like the BS Mueller investigation.

After the Comey report it's still about 50/50% that the end result turns out "Some people did something" and the coup plotters all walk

The Durham investigation is getting more resources to expand his investigation up to the appointment of Robert Mueller. Durham is a no nonsense prosecutor that wouldn't ask for additional resources if there was no there, there.
The Witch Hunt expands because the Democrat hating HACK Durham and his Democrat hating thugs haven't been able to manufacture any crime relating to their original mandate.

they certainly defend much bigger actions on their side than they attack trump for. i know it's beating a dead horse, but deleting 33k mails after being asked for them i would hold against ANYONE. but the "well the investigators found nothing" is also bullshit, comey himself said guilty but no intent" and let her go.

so they found something, declared her guilty, then said "but we don't care" and they act like nothing was wrong. but trump says something stupid, it's get rid of him time.

our standards of equal justice sure are warped.

That's why they'll tank the economy
It's time...it's been 10 years
The IMF has loaned HUNDREDS of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
to countries that are unable to meet their repayment obligations
and the new director of the IMF has already stated...

the global economy needs to be ready to cope with
a fresh economic downturn

If I were an FBI agent who hated Trump and wanted to sabotage his election in 2016, I would DEFINITELY announce that I am investigating Hillary 11 days before the election while not announcing that I’m investigating Trump.

That’s because I’m a cool and smart deep state dude.

The Durham investigation is getting more resources to expand his investigation up to the appointment of Robert Mueller. Durham is a no nonsense prosecutor that wouldn't ask for additional resources if there was no there, there.
The Witch Hunt expands because the Democrat hating HACK Durham and his Democrat hating thugs haven't been able to manufacture any crime relating to their original mandate.

And you know this how? Or is it better to say you're hoping it's true?

Same way Tramp knew it about Mueller.

If I were an FBI agent who hated Trump and wanted to sabotage his election in 2016, I would DEFINITELY announce that I am investigating Hillary 11 days before the election while not announcing that I’m investigating Trump.

That’s because I’m a cool and smart deep state dude.

The only problem you'd have is that the evidence of Hillary's illegal server and missing subpoenaed emails was public, and Trump had no evidence of wrongdoing since Hillary's Trump Dossier was still being created, and was totally unverified, so no one could use it, except the FBI for FISA warrants.
Don't forget that the FBI gave Hillary a pass on her illegal server, and mishandling classified information, when anyone else would be arrested and in prison.
She should have been locked-up like anyone else who broke the law.

Durham has that data and information but it leads elsewhere, so you do not give up your play book before you have all of the players. You want to be sure the evidence to convict is secure before you hand out indictments.. When the indictment bomb drops its going to be a nuclear event. The House is trying to beat Durham to his bomb drop, they want to hide their crimes. Durham will drop the bomb in the next month or two, long before the house can invent charges against Trump.

After the Comey report it's still about 50/50% that the end result turns out "Some people did something" and the coup plotters all walk

I don't know, Brenen and Clapper seem to be a bit nervous, Clapper saying they were just following orders from maobama. That's confirmation that this goes all the way to the top.

Of course you have evidence of the that, right?

I think Durham is suppose to be an honest ace, like Mueller... my concern is he is a special prosecutor, which means he reports to the crooked william Barr, and that means we risk Barr, putting his right wing partisan and lying spin on it, just like he did with the Mueller report and none of us will ever know, what was truly in the Durham Report, until months after Barr spin.

Same way Tramp knew it about Mueller.
Ed/penelope, ed/penelope...

You can keep hoping and see where it gets you.

Forum List

Back