Duncan Hunter To Plead Guilty And Leave Congress

Meanwhile Democrats get away with all kinds of corruption. Obama and the Clintons got caught taking money from the Chinese. No prison time for them, just fines and others going to prison. But hey, Duncan’s wife spent campaign money donated by Americans so Duncan has to go to jail. No double standard here folks. He should had done it like the Hussein and take “anonymous” online donations from China.
Tell us more about the Clinton's and Obama taking money from the Chinese in the form of proof please?

Meanwhile Democrats get away with all kinds of corruption. Obama and the Clintons got caught taking money from the Chinese. No prison time for them, just fines and others going to prison. But hey, Duncan’s wife spent campaign money donated by Americans so Duncan has to go to jail. No double standard here folks. He should had done it like the Hussein and take “anonymous” online donations from China.
Tell us more about the Clinton's and Obama taking money from the Chinese in the form of proof please?

Hawk don't even bother. This mother fucker can see a video of Biden admitting that he held up aid in a threat where he demanded a prosecutor be fired and he flat out denies it's quid pro quo.

Do something more productive than trying to argue with this idiot.

#357: 08-12-99 JOHN HUANG PLEADS GUILTY TO JOHN HUANG PLEADS GUILTY TO VIOLATING FEDERAL CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS

#357: 08-12-99 JOHN HUANG PLEADS GUILTY TO JOHN HUANG PLEADS GUILTY TO VIOLATING FEDERAL CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS
What does this have to do with Clinton and Obama? You're a liar.

Hawk don't even bother. This mother fucker can see a video of Biden admitting that he held up aid in a threat where he demanded a prosecutor be fired and he flat out denies it's quid pro quo.

I never waste my time trying to convince shills BWK. He damn well already knows about the Chinese deep funding Democrats. I merely engage these assholes in order to expose what traitors they are.

The Hussein’s campaign donations were not tracked:
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-campaign-raises-illegal-cash-overseas/

You don't know what Quid Pro Quo is, or you wouldn't have made such a retarded claim. What Biden did in that video had zero to do with Quid Pro Quo. If you want to be taken seriously, you will have to explain in detail, from that video, how the video of Biden proves Quid pro quo. I'm waiting hot shot.

Johnny Chung plead guilty and admitted money he funneled into the Clinton campaign came directly from Chinese military intelligence.

Can you imagine if President Trump had accepted money from the Russian military?

Johnny Chung - Wikipedia

I never waste my time trying to convince shills BWK. He damn well already knows about the Chinese deep funding Democrats. I merely engage these assholes in order to expose what traitors they are.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-campaign-raises-illegal-cash-overseas/
n September, for instance, Obama's campaign announced it had raised $181 million. But if you're looking for transparency, you won't find it: Just 2% of that amount — $3.6 million — has to be reported to the FEC. Just this sentence alone from your link proves how full of shit you and your link are. They raised $181 million, and yet, no mention of China. Your a liar and I just proved it again. You suck with your claims because you can't back up any of them.

Johnny Chung plead guilty and admitted money he funneled into the Clinton campaign came directly from Chinese military intelligence.

Can you imagine if President Trump had accepted money from the Russian military?

Johnny Chung - Wikipedia
Johnny chung plead guilty to it, not Clintion you idiot. There is no evidence Clinton asked this person for anything. I rest my case with your stupid arguments/lies.

Rep. Duncan Hunter to plead guilty in campaign finance scandal, leave Congress

Duncan Hunter becomes another victim of Obama and the Deep State....As he is just another innocent victim framed by Obama's DOJ as a way to try to force true conservative patriots out of Congress....

"After years of denials and claims he was the target of a political witch hunt, Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Alpine, is scheduled to appear in federal court Tuesday morning to plead guilty in a sweeping campaign finance investigation.....he said he will plead guilty to one of the 60 criminal charges against him. He suggested that he is likely to spend time in custody."

This is outrageous, especially when Hunter adamantly denied these charges and said his wife was the guilty one....and he swore he would never admit guilt or wrongdoing because he knew this was just a Democrat political witch hunt....but he changed his tune "..after Hunter’s wife and former campaign manager, Margaret Hunter, admitted to her role in a widespread scheme that saw the couple allegedly spend more than $200,000 in campaign donations on family expenses like vacations, gas, groceries, school lunches and oral surgery. Such spending is prohibited to prevent undue influence by contributors."

This is just more evidence that proves how scared and afraid the Dems are of the upcoming IG report as well as all of the evidence that Durham is finding that implicates Obama and Biden..
Good...unfortunately, our district seems to vote for Republican crooks....Hunter and before him Cunningham.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Yea, take a hike with your funny faces, and take your lies with you. "Can you imagine Trump asking them for money?" Like your link includes asking the chinese for any money. :auiqs.jpg:What a joke.

n September, for instance, Obama's campaign announced it had raised $181 million. But if you're looking for transparency, you won't find it: Just 2% of that amount — $3.6 million — has to be reported to the FEC. Just this sentence alone from your link proves how full of shit you and your link are. They raised $181 million, and yet, no mention of China. Your a liar and I just proved it again. You suck with your claims because you can't back up any of them.

Can you prove it didn’t come from China?
See how the Democrat standard of accusations works?

Looks like you want to excuse Republican corruption.

Yea, take a hike with your funny faces, and take your lies with you. "Can you imagine Trump asking them for money?" Like your link includes asking the chinese for any money. :auiqs.jpg:What a joke.

Nice misquote asshole. I said what if President Trump had accepted money from Russia, you know, like how the Clintons actually did.

Asking an alternate question to divert from your lies won't work here. Stick to the script. Your link says nothing of the sort, so you and your lying link are guessing. You and your link belong in the garbage.

Looks like you want to excuse Republican corruption.

How so? By asking the same standard be held for Dems?

Last edited:

Asking an alternate question to divert from your lies won't work here. Stick to the script. Your link says nothing of the sort, so you and your lying link are guessing. You and your link belong in the garbage.

FACT: the Chinese meddled in our past elections, getting caught red-handed giving money to Democrats.

Forum List

Back