Duncan Hunter To Plead Guilty And Leave Congress

Don’t know anything about the guy, never heard of him. If he is guilty then send him away with the proper punishment and good riddance to bad rubbish.
He learned everything he knows from his father.

Don't know, don't care. We treat a person and his accusations individually. One is not guilty because of a relative. The idea to twist the judicial system based on politics or a relative is Unconstitutional.

Really? A person isn't guilty because of a relative? Tell that to Trump and all his supporters who are trying to hang Joe Biden because of his son Hunter and his dealings in Ukraine. Oh yeah, don't forget that Trump was trying to paint Hunter as a bad person (and trying to implicate Joe) when he had a child out of wedlock. Remember those phony congratulations Trump sent on Twitter?

Don’t know anything about the guy, never heard of him. If he is guilty then send him away with the proper punishment and good riddance to bad rubbish.

Don't know, don't care. We treat a person and his accusations individually. One is not guilty because of a relative. The idea to twist the judicial system based on politics or a relative is Unconstitutional.
You should read up on the Hunters and their "dynasty" in San Diego County.

Really? A person isn't guilty because of a relative? Tell that to Trump and all his supporters who are trying to hang Joe Biden because of his son Hunter and his dealings in Ukraine. Oh yeah, don't forget that Trump was trying to paint Hunter as a bad person (and trying to implicate Joe) when he had a child out of wedlock. Remember those phony congratulations Trump sent on Twitter?

But you are trying to paint me with a candidate I never supported or voted for? You hypocrite.

You should read up on the Hunters and their "dynasty" in San Diego County.

Is it as good as the Binyons story? It had all the ingredients for a good story.

But you are trying to paint me with a candidate I never supported or voted for? You hypocrite.

Quit being a whiny little bitch. Never said that you supported Trump. I just responded to you saying that a person isn't guilty because of a relative. And, if a person isn't guilty because of a relative (they aren't in my opinion), then the Trump supporters are all wrong for trying to paint Joe with the sins of his son Hunter.

You whiny little bitch. Got anything else to squeal about, or is your butthurt fixed?

Quit being a whiny little bitch. Never said that you supported Trump. I just responded to you saying that a person isn't guilty because of a relative. And, if a person isn't guilty because of a relative (they aren't in my opinion), then the Trump supporters are all wrong for trying to paint Joe with the sins of his son Hunter.

You whiny little bitch. Got anything else to squeal about, or is your butthurt fixed?

Fuck you, you most certainly were. You got nothing but crying since 2015. Everything you post cries about Trump doing this or that. You can’t go one fucking pathetic day without whining about Trump. If the Democrats weren’t so fucking stupid, maybe they could have put up a person that could of actually beat Trump. Now, continue your whiny bitching.

But you are trying to paint me with a candidate I never supported or voted for?
When did he do that? Quote please,or stop your crybabying.

Oh great the whiny little bitch enters the picture. You can’t even quote right. When you get it right, let me know.
Sorry I couldn't hear you over your whining. When did you say you were going to post that quote that justifies your earlier whining? You're like a child...

Oh great the whiny little bitch enters the picture. You can’t even quote right. When you get it right, let me know.
Sorry I couldn't hear you over your whining. When did you say you were going to post that quote that justifies your earlier whining? You're like a child...

When are you going to quote it properly? Dumb ass.

I quote the sentences to which I respond. Grow up.

Boy, you sure do generate into a quivering little crybaby, when whitey gets caught.

Boy, you sure do generate into a quivering little crybaby, when whitey gets caught.

Quote it, don’t quote it, I don’t give a damn what you do. Whiny little bitch, You sure are whining over no big deal. Need a tissue, sweetie?

Fuck you, you most certainly were. You got nothing but crying since 2015. Everything you post cries about Trump doing this or that. You can’t go one fucking pathetic day without whining about Trump. If the Democrats weren’t so fucking stupid, maybe they could have put up a person that could of actually beat Trump. Now, continue your whiny bitching.

Guess your butthurt is still there, because apparently you are having a meltdown and whining yet again. Keep it up dude, it's kinda funny to watch. Although, you might want to grab a thesaurus or dictionary, as your last post kinda points to a limited vocabulary.

Guess your butthurt is still there, because apparently you are having a meltdown and whining yet again. Keep it up dude, it's kinda funny to watch. Although, you might want to grab a thesaurus or dictionary, as your last post kinda points to a limited vocabulary.

Still whining, I see. Sorry it bothers you this much.

Quote it, don’t quote it, I don’t give a damn what you do. Whiny little bitch, You sure are whining over no big deal. Need a tissue, sweetie?
Buuut... You are the only embarrassing little crybaby that is whining about anything, So...

Go ahead, throw your little fit, because you said something stupid and wrong and got called on it. We all expect this daily from you.

Buuut... You are the only embarrassing little crybaby that is whining about anything, So...

Go ahead, throw your little fit, because you said something stupid and wrong and got called on it. We all expect this daily from you.

Guess that is just the way Papageorgio is, agree with him, you're a smart dude, disagree with him, and he calls you all sorts of nasty names and runs away.

Like I said though, the dude really needs to expand his vocabulary.

Guess that is just the way Papageorgio is, agree with him, you're a smart dude, disagree with him, and he calls you all sorts of nasty names and runs away.

He is a manbaby.

He is a manbaby.

Well, I was gonna call him a sperm burping gutter bitch who gives blowjobs to longshore men for candy bars and spare change. Your description is much more polite.

Seems your the one that needs learn how to agree to disagree. I don't need you to agree and really don't care if you agree or not. Thanks for letting me live rent free inside your head, it is pretty empty, I must say. :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back