Dumber Than Quayle

It's a good thing Obama has a teleprompter or he would sound an awful lot like Bush.

BOOOOOOOSHwhacked.

Thread over.

Can't handle it, but can dish it out...

...go home Dud, I hear ya Momma calling....:cool:
Dish nothing....

BOOOOSH! ain't the prez no more and mom is right here.

Speaking of dumber-than-Quayle dickweeds who are currently in power:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO13_tJ6x44]YouTube - RCP: Biden Calls Manager Who Told Him To Lower Taxes A "Smartass"[/ame]

To be honest, I believe that Bush, Quayle and Palin are all dumber than sacks of shit....I have yet to see a Dem president, VP or even a Dem running for either of those offices that are their equal.

The parallels the right-wing whackos are trying to draw between Biden/Obama are laughable, but nothing more surprises me the length these drip cocks will go to. The biggest difference between Obama/Biden and the GoP morons mentioned in my first paragraph, is that Biden and Obama make genuine gaffs. IOW, they know that they have misspoken and genuinely know the answer to any question they have miscontrued. The GoP three wouldn't have a clue.

I never thought the GoP could have anybody as dumb as Quayle in the mix, then along came Dumbya. And just when you thought they couldn't get any more stupid, along comes Palin.

To be honest, I believe that Bush, Quayle and Palin are all dumber than sacks of shit....I have yet to see a Dem president, VP or even a Dem running for either of those offices that are their equal.

The parallels the right-wing whackos are trying to draw between Biden/Obama are laughable, but nothing more surprises me the length these drip cocks will go to. The biggest difference between Obama/Biden and the GoP morons mentioned in my first paragraph, is that Biden and Obama make genuine gaffs. IOW, they know that they have misspoken and genuinely know the answer to any question they have miscontrued. The GoP three wouldn't have a clue.

I never thought the GoP could have anybody as dumb as Quayle in the mix, then along came Dumbya. And just when you thought they couldn't get any more stupid, along comes Palin.

Biden is pretty damned stupid. Palin is beyond stupid; I'll give you that. Dumbya was able to complete a sentence before he took on the stress of being president. If you watch his gubernatorial speeches (giving the camera the bird notwithstanding) you cant even tell it's the same person. and as i said, Obama is lucky he has a teleprompter.

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
-- Vice President Dan Quayle, to the Phoenix Republican Forum, 3/23/90 (reported in Esquire, /92) Also reported by Reuters, 5/2/90

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
-- Senator Dan Quayle, US News and World Report (10/10/88)

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit... Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."
-- Vice President Dan Quayle, 8/11/89 (reported in Esquire, 8/92)

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
-- Vice President Dan Quayle winning friends while speaking to the United Negro College Fund, 5/9/89 (reported in Esquire, 8/92) (reported in the NY Times, 12/9/92)

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
-- Senator Dan Quayle, 9/15/88 (reported in Esquire, 8/92, The New Yorker, 10/10/88, p.102)

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."
-- Vice President Dan Quayle, 5/22/89 (reported in Esquire, 8/92)

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"
-- Vice President Dan Quayle, 12/6/89 (reported in Esquire, 8/92)

Ha Ha! Thanks for the Quayle reminder, Frank.

Many more at the link:

Quayle-isms - Dan Quayle Quotes

You've got that right. Omg, Quayle.. :lol:

I thought this thread was about JakeStarkey and Dante's special friendship.

Oh well, back on topic:

Obama's intelligence is mythical and highly overrated. Quadrupling the Deficit is not going to spur real economic growth that creates private sector jobs.
I don't believe we're gonna have to wait, THAT long....until our debt is quadrupled....but, Republicans USED to make the same prediction about tax-increases..... :rolleyes:

"Here’s what conservative politicians said about the 1993 deficit reduction legislation that raised taxes on the top 1.2% of our wealthiest citizens:

"Clearly, this is a job-killer in the short-run. The impact on job creation is going to be devastating." - Rep. Dick Armey, (Republican, Texas)

"The tax increase will…lead to a recession…and will actually increase the deficit." - Rep. Newt Gingrich (Republican, Georgia)

"I will make you this bet. I am willing to risk the mortgage on it…the deficit will be up; unemployment will be up; in my judgment, inflation will be up." - Sen. Robert Packwood (Republican, Oregon)

"The deficit four years from today will be higher than it is today, not lower." - Sen. Phil Gramm (Republican, Texas)

"The President promised a middle-class tax cut, yet he and his party imposed the largest tax increase in American history. We hope his higher taxes will not cut short the economic recovery and declining interest rates he inherited… Instead of stifling growth through higher taxes and increased government regulations, Republicans would take America in a different direction." - Sen. Robert Dole (Republican, Kansas)

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fa$t for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

Nice TRY, anyhow......boedicca! :clap2:

531.gif

It's a good thing Obama has a teleprompter or he would sound an awful lot like Bush.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!

If political-debate was trophy-hunting, Obama FILLED his library with Republican-heads, in-one-DAY!!!!!!!!

MsnSlap5.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]YouTube - Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7[/ame]​

With only reading the title of the Thread, we must be talking about Palin! Was I right?

Quayle reminds me of every clueless preppie I ever went to school with.

Nice kids as long as they're not put into positions of power.

Then they're a disaster.

She definitely did more WHINING than Danny "The Spaz" Quayle......​

''If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media.'' - Sarah Palin, getting First Amendment rights backwards while suggesting that criticism of her is unconstitutional, radio interview with WMAL-AM, Oct. 31, 2008

259.gif

Biden is pretty damned stupid. Palin is beyond stupid; I'll give you that.
Great rhetoric.

ZERO accuracy........
249.gif

:rolleyes:

(Ya' gotta start paying-more-attention......)​

“In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” -- Jolting Joe Biden.

And the sad thing is, he wasn't joking.

“Our economy is increasingly in shambles (unemployment was under 5% at the time). And the families of Texas and all across America are feeling the brunt of that failing economy.” -- Barack "Last Comic Standing" Hussein Obama, Feb 2008

Forum List

Back