Dumber Than Quayle

Quayle was a rich kid who was way out of his depth.
Absolutely.....and, another frat-boy-Chickenhawk, to boot!!!!

712131571_bbd48ca361.jpg

The trouble with America's aristocracy is that while we pretend that they do not exist we still treat them like peers of the realm.

Of course, the fact that they run the country might have something to do with that.

They control (usually by proxie, sometimes by people like Bush or Kennedy or Quayle or Gore) BOTH parties, folks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3TlNsPFkyE]YouTube - Obama on Unemployment: "At Least It's Not at 12, 13 or 15 Percent"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0PIdWdw15U]YouTube - rimshot[/ame]

Since then there have been many other dumb statements by politicians of both parties, so I want to throw it open to moments that make Quayle look like Einstein.

We might consider the result of the media attack on Quayle.

Maybe Obama will find his Cheney in 2012?

Hillary:eusa_pray:

Quayle reminds me of every clueless preppie I ever went to school with.

Nice kids as long as they're not put into positions of power.
For good reason.......​

"Born at the earliest fringe of the baby boom, Mr. Bush was pressed during his years at Yale, 1964 to 1968, to take sides in the great battles then unfolding over politics, civil rights, drugs and music. Mostly he was a noncombatant in those upheavals, but when forced to choose, he ultimately retreated to the values and ideals established by his parents' generation, and to their accepted methods of rebelling.

In short, while some students took to the barricades, Mr. Bush took to the bar."

george_w_bush_harvard.jpg

Last edited:
Since then there have been many other dumb statements by politicians of both parties, so I want to throw it open to moments that make Quayle look like Einstein.

As Obama is lightyears ahead of Bush in intelligence so Hillary is lightyears ahead of Cheney.

I can't believe you think Cheney was any brighter than any other dipshit Republican they ever put up.

“Our economy is increasingly in shambles (unemployment was under 5% at the time). And the families of Texas and all across America are feeling the brunt of that failing economy.” -- Barack "Last Comic Standing" Hussein Obama, Feb 2008
Whoops!!

No link - whatta shocker....

:rolleyes:

As Obama is lightyears ahead of Bush in intelligence so Hillary is lightyears ahead of Cheney.

I can't believe you think Cheney was any brighter than any other dipshit Republican they ever put up.

I'm really not an expert on the true intelligence of any politician: I only observe the charactitures made of them (like the ones in this thread). I don't recall anyone ever accusing Cheney of being a moron.....even after the hunting accident, which was IMHO actually moronic, he was portrayed more as an "evil genius."

He was good-enough for Daddy Bush!!!!

Dick+Cheney+puppetmaster+bush.jpg

“Our economy is increasingly in shambles (unemployment was under 5% at the time). And the families of Texas and all across America are feeling the brunt of that failing economy.” -- Barack "Last Comic Standing" Hussein Obama, Feb 2008
Whoops!!

The beauty of it is when I post the link, you'll still be a tool

"You know, we are at a defining moment in our history. Our nation is at war, and our economy is increasingly in shambles. And the families of Texas and all across America are feeling the brunt of that failing economy."

The CNN Democratic presidential debate in Texas - CNN.com

I'm really not an expert on the true intelligence of any politician: I only observe the charactitures made of them (like the ones in this thread). I don't recall anyone ever accusing Cheney of being a moron.....

WHICH Cheney??????????

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I]YouTube - Cheney '94: Invading Baghdad Would Create Quagmire[/ame]​

Whoops!!

"You know, we are at a defining moment in our history. Our nation is at war, and our economy is increasingly in shambles. And the families of Texas and all across America are feeling the brunt of that failing economy."

The CNN Democratic presidential debate in Texas - CNN.com
.....And, your 5%-source?????????

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." -- said while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

Oopsies. Did they have a side dish of potatoes with their meal?

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." -- said while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." -- Barack "I picked Joe Biden for his foreign policy expertise" Hussein Obama -- Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

I'm really not an expert on the true intelligence of any politician: I only observe the charactitures made of them (like the ones in this thread). I don't recall anyone ever accusing Cheney of being a moron.....

WHICH Cheney??????????

:eusa_eh:

Thanks for making my point:

When Idiots evaluate the intelligence of anyone, then accuracy is problematic.​

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ds-s0-IEY]YouTube - Obama Gaff[/ame]

I see dumb people, they're in the White House

Is this where Corpsemen come from?

Isn't the existence of these videos, and the way obama's gaffes are brought up continuously by talkers and citizens on message boards proof that in fact, just like Bush's gaffes, obamas have been widely reported and repeated?

Forum List

Back