DUFFEL BLOG PRESENTS: Army Heraldry Meanings

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
heraldry-1000x600.png

You really don't have to be an army vet to enjoy the spoofery included in this piece by one of the most hilarious websites on the net. Of course, my favorite is the one that follows (as it's where I served the majority of my military career:

Adjutant General: Consistently voted “Most Boring” by the Army Institute of Heraldry at its annual dining-in, the Adjutant General shield is more complicated than it seems at first glance. Its 13 white stars on a field of blue represent the fabled “Lost 13,” the highest-rated awards and promotions ever lost or misplaced by an S1. These include Medals of Honor which went un-awarded and the fifth star which should have been awarded to James Mattis before he got fired for cock-punching Joe Biden. The blue represent the sorrowful tears of NCOs trying to sign out on leave only to find the admin shop has lost their DA 31. The white stripes represent the reams of paper wasted daily by admin clerks printing out duplicate forms, and the red stripes represent the blood shed from paper cuts.

Read more: DUFFEL BLOG PRESENTS: Army Heraldry Meanings

I was Signal Corp back in my day. The one thing they left out was everyone else's belief that you know how to hook up a field phone no matter what your fucking MOS in Sig was. I don't know how many times I had to say "Sir or Sgt Maj. I'm a computer tech " and heard the same response "Well your Signal aren't you". I got pretty damn good at hooking that analog shit up.

I was Signal Corp back in my day. The one thing they left out was everyone else's belief that you know how to hook up a field phone no matter what your fucking MOS in Sig was. I don't know how many times I had to say "Sir or Sgt Maj. I'm a computer tech " and heard the same response "Well your Signal aren't you". I got pretty damn good at hooking that analog shit up.
Was you a two or three wire technician?

Was you a two or three wire technician?
Green grass over brown dirt.

Forum List

Back