Dubbyuh's resume...

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I just calls 'em as I sees 'em.

No you don't. You repeat the same crap you read on the propaganda websites. You don't have any original thoughts. Very sad that your life revolves around rense.com, coomondreams.ord....

Say a prayer for yourself, I know you already pity yourself.

Originally posted by jimnyc
No you don't. You repeat the same crap you read on the propaganda websites. You don't have any original thoughts. Very sad that your life revolves around rense.com, coomondreams.ord....

Say a prayer for yourself, I know you already pity yourself.

Nah, I just enjoy watchin' y'all get yer knickers in a twist. :laugh:

Nah, I just enjoy watchin' y'all get yer knickers in a twist. :laugh:

I just enjoy telling you what a butthole you are. You don't get me angry. I think it's humorous watching someone get so angry over so many issues and have NOT ONE of them work in his favor.

You are a minority, go live in the ghetto.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Does he have a butthole or does the shit just keep coming out of his mouth!:laugh:
still trying to decide whether or not he's a hole surrounded my ass or an asshole

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Does he have a butthole or does the shit just keep coming out of his mouth!:laugh:

Hmm...Y'all just can't keep away from potty humor. Are you really over 15, or are you just stuck in adolesence?

Hmm...Y'all just can't keep away from potty humor. Are you really over 15, or are you just stuck in adolesence?

And just how old are you? And you still clean piss for a living! :laugh:

potty humor

You are too into your job !! Leave the potties at work !! :D

Seriously what kind of expression is that, sounds like a fag, almost like having a poopie day !!

quite fucking whining, we listen to you bitch about other races, you can listen to us

Very impressive resume and post. Unfortunately it will only affect those who already know how bad of a president Bush really is. Closeminded people are going to have just that, closed minds and they're the ones who need to wake up and realize all of the negative and flat out wrong things Bush has done.

Commended effort but preaching to the choir.

I'm about to monopolize this thread. Sorry.

Bully... to call you a moron would be an insult to moron's around the world. A simple search would prove this resume to be what it is: garbage. Hell, its even on snopes. Do yourself a favor and do a bit of research before posting such idiotic things… I know you're not intellectually capable enough to come up the resume on your own, and I've seen one very good response pointing out the obvious, point by point. That was on www.crossbearer.com, however, I cannot access that link. I'm going to go from memory and other websites to finally stop people from posting this stupid resume. It's rather juvenile, but I'm sick of seeing it.

* I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.

Bush never denied that he had a drunk driving arrest on his record. Get over it already. Its called Honesty, Bully, which is better than what Willy tried to jam down our throats. (does the phrase "I did not Inhale!!" ring a bell to you???!) Furthermore, I want to see a link backing up your claim that his Texas driving record has been lost and is not available.

* I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

This issue has been beat to death. See one of the other thousand threads for evidence to prove he was not, in fact, AWOL.

* I graduated from Yale University. I was a C student and a cheerleader.

You’re an idiot Bully. Just to graduate from Yale University says enough.

* I ran for US Congress and lost.

Clinton lost his re-election bid for Arkansas governor in 1980. Bush, Sr. lost to Clinton in re-election bid in 1992. Reagan lost race for GOP nomination in 1976. Carter lost to Reagan in bid for re-election in 1980. Ford lost to Carter in bid for re-election in 1976. Nixon lost the race for Presidency in 1960.

Its politics, Bully. Don’t act like Bush is special just because he ran for Congress and lost.

* I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

So, Bush wasn’t a success in the oil business. You’re attempt to accuse the President of cashing out his stock is humorous. Bush sold his stock for $4.00 per share. One year later, the stock was worth $8.00.

* I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money with the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay),

Bush owned %5 of the team.

* I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union.

The facts are: Texas leads the nation in the reduction of toxic releases. Texas has led the nation in the reduction of toxic releases by 43 million pounds from 1995 to 1998 (during Bush’s tenure). It is not the most polluted state in the country. According to the EPA’s Toxic Release Summary, Texas dropped from first to fifth place in 1988 (while Bush was still governor) for total emissions in the air, water, and soil.

* During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.

Houston does not lead the nation in air pollution. Los Angeles surpassed Houston in 2000 in ozone exceedences. Through July 17, 2000, LA exceeded federal ozone standards 17 days, compared to Houston’s 13.

* I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in American history.

Wake up Bully. The Governor does not execute people. The only power over executions that a Governor has is to stay one for 30 days.

* With the help of my brother, the Governor of Florida, and my father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over 500,000 votes.

The popular vote does not elect the President, the electoral college does. OH, and Bush Sr. only appointed two justices to the Supreme Court. The ruling that ended the recounts in Florida was 7-2. Even if Bush Sr’s two appointee’s voted in favor, the vote still would have been 5-4. Get over it already.

* I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.

Again… the reasoning behind these have been beat to death over and over. Are you suggesting that we should not have “invaded and occupied” Afghanistan, Bully??

* I spent the US surplus and effectively bankrupted the US Treasury.

A quick reading of the Constitution will show you that the President does not have the power to spend. That ability lies with Congress alone.

* I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in US history.

Please see above.

* I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

Bankruptcies have been steadily on the rise since the 40’s with the exception of a few years. The claim that Bush set the record for most private bankruptcies can be made about every president since Roosevelt. The #1 reason for filing bankruptcy is listed as “Credit Card debt”.

Did Bush steal your Visa Bully?

* I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the US stock market.

That’s funny. The largest stock market drop occurred on 10/19/87 when the Dow plunged over 580 points. And if you mean “over time”, that time period would be pinned to the 30’s. The Great Depression ring a bell with you Bully?

* I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
He had a DUI charge Bully. He didn’t kill anyone. Get over it already.

* I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year period.

This is just stupid.

* After taking-off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.

* I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD

Provide a link please.

* In my State Of The Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq then blamed the lies on our British friends.

This doesn’t even deserve a response.

* I set the record for most campaign fundraising trips by a US president.

Provide a link please.

* I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

Please see Bankruptcy response.

* I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any president in US history.

Please provide a link. By the way: 47 individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton administration have been convicted of or pled guilty to crimes. 33 of those convictions were during his presidency… # of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61, 14 imprisonments. Number of congressional witnesses who have used the 5th amendment/fled the country to avoid testifying is 122.

* I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

… your point?

* I presided over the biggest energy crisis in US history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the energy industry was revealed.

Please read up on the energy crisis in the 70s Bully,.

* I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history.

Wrong as usually Bully. 1970=1975 the average cost of a gallon of gas was $2.00. You really need to do your homework.

* I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
I believe they were protesting the war, not Bush.

* I've broken more international treaties than any president in US history.

ONE treaty Bully. The ABM treaty with Russia. “more international treaties” is ONE.

I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history.

So what?

* I am the first president in US history to order an unprovoked, preemptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of US citizens, and the world community.

The majority of the US citizens? Where do you get your information Bully.

* I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war" (detainees) and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

Another blatant lie. Red Cross officials have been to Guantamano Bay. No one has suggested mistreatment of the Iraqi and Afgahn POWs. Nor has anyone accused the US of not abiding by the Geneva Convention.

* My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in US history.

Because Carter presided over the U.S. team’s hockey win, does that make him responsible for the win?

* I changed the US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

Link please.

* I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.

Whatever. We are still in Afghanistan.. There are reports that he is cornered. Just because we havent found him yet doesn’t mean that we arent going to.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

*All records of my tenure as Governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed, and unavailable for public view.

* All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

* All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-president, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

You’re full of shit Bully. All of these records are available for review. This isn’t even what one would call bending the truth, this is an outright lie.

I guess you go to all this trouble defending bush so you don't feel like an idiot for voting for him. Bottom line, B.S. resume or no, he is an idiot. He can't even put together sentences correctly. He always looks confused, he is cocky, and he is making it unsafe to travel outside the united states. He is greedy, power hungry, and has little regard for human life. He is no leader. He maybe cool to get drunk with, maybe snort some coke, but he should not have the worlds most powerful army at his disposal.

Originally posted by Bushisdumb
I guess you go to all this trouble defending bush so you don't feel like an idiot for voting for him. Bottom line, B.S. resume or no, he is an idiot. He can't even put together sentences correctly. He always looks confused, he is cocky, and he is making it unsafe to travel outside the united states. He is greedy, power hungry, and has little regard for human life. He is no leader. He maybe cool to get drunk with, maybe snort some coke, but he should not have the worlds most powerful army at his disposal.

You aren't very bright, are you?

Forum List

Back