DrumpF/Russia-Gate: First GAG ORDER issued by Judge. When will Twitler-GAGs be ordered?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
NEW: Judge issues gag order in criminal case of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, ordering all parties to refrain from public statements about the case. Judge imposes gag order in Manafort, Gates criminal case

:lmao:LOL! I don't think this Judge is on team DOUCHE! Let them SPEW!
But I'm good. Please GAG both the Great Douche aka: Twitler from speaking
and Tweeting in this case and well, on anythang else.

Last edited:
I wonder when Team Mueller will stop leaking? That would be nice if that Munster look alike could get his shit together and keep his asshole team quiet.

• Banned
I wonder when Team Mueller will stop leaking? That would be nice if that Munster look alike could get his shit together and keep his asshole team quiet.

Gee? I recall Ken Star team LEAKED! And one got convicted.

btw. Ken Star said the Great Douche is a goner!
So I hope Mueller finds the Golden Shower video and leaks that.
Dang? A streaming leak for once.

• Banned

you should probably ask manafort's lawyer about leaks, idiotresse....

The Defence Lawyers have to leak, it's their job.
Mostly at restaurants and bars.

• Banned
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn has expressed concern about the potential legal exposure of his son, who is also under scrutiny by special counsel Flynn worries about son in special counsel probe - CNNPolitics
I would certainly be Concerned about my family if I ran afoul of Hillary Clinton

So at this point, if Flynn makes a deal, spews on other criminals or is convicted of any crime.
So why for over 40 years, for HRC has/had neither happened to her?

Answer: You live in the ALT-Fact world. Where you will say Flynn was drugged and he was forced to sign a confession. FFS! By Covert HRC
Gobmint dem workers.

FYI: I did not know the Judge was an Obama appointment. SWEET!

Manafort Judge Issues Gag Order | Connecticut Law Tribune
Amy Berman Jackson - Wikipedia
Harvard College (A.B.)
Harvard Law School (J.D.)
Jackson presided at the August 2013 sentencing of former U.S. Representative Jesse Jackson, Jr. and his wife, Sandi Jackson.
Jackson served on the Board of the Washington D.C. Rape Crisis Center and has also been a member of the Parent Steering Committee of the Interdisciplinary Council on Developmental and Learning Disorders

Hardcore...

angry_Pink_Cathat201.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back