Drug tests on the Aurora, CO shooting suspect

Meth is big in the heartland.

May explain why Holmes test scores in medical school went down. Maybe he became an addict when he moved there from Calif.

Just saying..............................

No drug tests were ever taken from Holmes

got lawyered up fast

how longdoes meth and other similar type drugs last in the system???

Must have been drugs.

How many people with no crimminal record - not even a traffic ticket - go into a theatre and shoot th place up?

Most of them are losers - not this guy.

Only parallel I can think of is Charles Whitman in the Univ of TexasTower in 1966.

This was no meth outburst killing

What he did was well planned out and excited. He bought guns and ammunition many days before the event.

He booby trapped his apartment BEFORE he left to do the killing.... knowing full well that it would be searched.

sorry... a meth haze rampage does not work for me.

Police defuse lethal apartment bombs - DailyHerald.com

Land-locked states like Colorado - thousands of miles from the nearest ocean - have high meth usage.

not sure why exactly

Land-locked states like Colorado - thousands of miles from the nearest ocean - have high meth usage.

not sure why exactly

And? What does meth or any of that have to do with anything? Is that some kind of reason or excuse?

But from the level of crazy it sounds more like bath salts to me if its going to be a drug.

However...i dont think it was drugs at all. I think he just went on a little killing spree and the movie is going to be his key.

Something set the guy off - not like he was a hardship -case.........................

Anti depressants would be my guess

what would he haveto be depressed over??????????????????????///

was 24 years old ------------------- had a bright future......................................

In your20s is too early to get depressed and giveup.

The cafe racer shooterin Seattlewas also in his early twenties..............................................

This was no meth outburst killing

What he did was well planned out and excited. He bought guns and ammunition many days before the event.

He booby trapped his apartment BEFORE he left to do the killing.... knowing full well that it would be searched.

sorry... a meth haze rampage does not work for me.

Police defuse lethal apartment bombs - DailyHerald.com

Yep, this was planned, probably weeks in advance. Nothing to do with drugs.

Tough all over

I delivered newsapaters as a 15 year old

Today adults are delivery papers

times change

You don't have to be a meth freak to go blasting away in a movie theater. You're either a terrorist or nuts. And since they haven't mentioned any terrorist links, the guy was obviously just plain nuts!

Forum List

Back