Been nice knowin' ya USMB

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
It was fun while it lasted but I'm now the proud owner of a brand new grey eyebrow hair.

kent-brockman_deathwatch.jpg

What is the better option? Standard burial or cremation?

Tweeze it off and get over it.

The worst is nose hairs.

Just sayin'.

It was fun while it lasted but I'm now the proud owner of a brand new grey eyebrow hair.

Its not grey, it is sun bleached, keep telling yourself that.

Well if you look anything like your avatar, I'd say the grey eyebrows are the least of your problems..

:D

Well if you look anything like your avatar, I'd say the grey eyebrows are the least of your problems..

Note the "<--- Pic is not me" There has been confusion in the past. :razz:

Plus I have a much more hilariously cartoonish shock-face.

Note the "<--- Pic is not me" There has been confusion in the past. :razz:

Plus I have a much more hilariously cartoonish shock-face.

I was just teasing you. :)

Its not grey, it is sun bleached, keep telling yourself that.

Old age denial. Hee hee hee.

A time honored tradition to be sure. But it's not for me. My feet aren't wet and I can't see the pyramids from where I'm standing.

How are the pubes holding up? Wait till they turn grey.

Wow... Wait till you get your first WHITE hair.

I have some of those on top of my head but I'm grateful for them. At least white hair is still hair as opposed to baldness.

via syrenn:

Excellent question however I can't say as those hairs are professionally dyed red, white and blue on a regular basis for my side job as an exotic dancer. (available for Bachelorette party's on request)

Wow... Wait till you get your first WHITE hair.

I have some of those on top of my head but I'm grateful for them. At least white hair is still hair as opposed to baldness.

via syrenn:

Excellent question however I can't say as those hairs are professionally dyed red, white and blue on a regular basis for my side job as an exotic dancer. (available for Bachelorette party's on request)

:lmao:

PICS! ...or it does not count!!!!

Forum List

Back