Drudge Report was not honest

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
U.S. Scrambles to Repair Damaged Saudi Ties

I read the title in Drudge Report and I thought Obama was going to actually kneel to the Saudi King. When I read it I couldn't find anything in there that said he was going to do that. Maybe I missed it but I thought the title was kind of misleading. I'm no fan of this faux president but people should truthful when they report things. I'm getting tired of all the lies and distortions that goes in inside of politics sometimes.

I read the title in Drudge Report and I thought Obama was going to actually kneel to the Saudi King. When I read it I couldn't find anything in there that said he was going to do that. Maybe I missed it but I thought the title was kind of misleading. I'm no fan of this faux president but people should truthful when they report things. I'm getting tired of all the lies and distortions that goes in inside of politics sometimes.

First of all the title is completely honest and should be what people follow on this board. It is not Drudge who made the title but Bloomberg. The article nor the title says anything about bowing, you are correct, but Drudge or Bloomberg didn't either, it can't be determined why you had the impression it did. But then again maybe your were just setting up someone mentioning that Obama bowed to the prince.

As for repair of relations, this is from the article.

U.S. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter will soon head to Saudi Arabia to discuss ways to increase cooperation in the war against the Islamic State. But there’s little indication he will be able to restore a vital relationship that's become riven with distrust in the last year, which would require him to reassure the Saudis on the very nature of the U.S. commitment to the kingdom and the region.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, to hear that Drudge Report is less than scrupulously honest. Why, the next thing you know, FOX news will prove to be less than truthful too.

I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you, that you accept the OP without even a look. SHOCKED.

Saudi Arabia is running out of money. A broke Saudi Arabia is not good for the prospects of stability in the region.

• Banned
I'm shocked, SHOCKED, to hear that Drudge Report is less than scrupulously honest. Why, the next thing you know, FOX news will prove to be less than truthful too.

Fox news is less than honest but still more honest than CNBC. With so many liars in this world it is better just think critically of what other people say or do.

• Banned

First of all the title is completely honest and should be what people follow on this board. It is not Drudge who made the title but Bloomberg. The article nor the title says anything about bowing, you are correct, but Drudge or Bloomberg didn't either, it can't be determined why you had the impression it did. But then again maybe your were just setting up someone mentioning that Obama bowed to the prince.

U.S. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter will soon head to Saudi Arabia to discuss ways to increase cooperation in the war against the Islamic State. But there’s little indication he will be able to restore a vital relationship that's become riven with distrust in the last year, which would require him to reassure the Saudis on the very nature of the U.S. commitment to the kingdom and the region.

I didn't see that part. I just saw the title on Drudge. I couldn't understand why our lord was not bowing as it said he was. The pricture they placed seemed to suggest that.

I didn't see that part. I just saw the title on Drudge. I couldn't understand why our lord was not bowing as it said he was. The pricture they placed seemed to suggest that.

OK, now I see the problem, this is the title on Drudge: Obama going to Saudi Arabia, bow to King... Which takes you to the Bloomberg article.

Here is the picture above the article:

th

I guess I should have gone to Drudge to see what you were talking about. You posted the wrong quote you might want to edit it.

BTW, Obama dropped a contact lens is all.:)

Fox news is less than honest but still more honest than CNBC. With so many liars in this world it is better just think critically of what other people say or do.
Yeah, you won't hear news from any source that is completely unvarnished or unbiased.

OK, now I see the problem, this is the title on Drudge: Obama going to Saudi Arabia, bow to King... Which takes you to the Bloomberg article.

Here is the picture above the article:

th

I guess I should have gone to Drudge to see what you were talking about. You posted the wrong quote you might want to edit it.

BTW, Obama dropped a contact lens is all.:)
On the bright side, he didn't french kiss him like Bush used to do.

And Megan Kelly is the honest-er-est one of all.

Forum List

Back