Drudge Report beat ABC, CBS, CNN, Google, Buzzfeed, Washington Compost, HuffPo, etc. in web traffic

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Drudge Annhiliates Competition in April

The Drudge Report beat out ABC, CBS, CNN, Google and other major news outlets in web traffic during the month of April, stats published Sunday show.

More people got their information from DrudgeReport.com last month than the New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, and NBC News, according to SimilarWeb analytics, underscoring the independent media titan’s vast influence...

RkKkQza.jpg

Apparently, MSNBC is so fake it didn't even make the list. Like I said in other topics, MSNBC is worth less than the toilet paper I use to wipe my ass.

Realize that whites hate you almost as they hate blacks.....

They hate that you come into our lands and take our jobs
They hate your slant eyes and the fact that you out compete whites in college.

If they as in republican whites had their way millions of you asians would be deported or put into prison camps. I use to be a white nationalist(big mistake in my life) and understand the mood of these people.

The fact that you attack liberals out of misguided brainwashing you have shows that you don't care about your self interest as a human being...I feel sorry for you.

But Drudge isn't even a real site. All he does is re-write headlines, and all the trained conservative muppets go there EVERY GODDAMN DAY to find out what stories they're supposed to spread.

Drudge is great. Very simple page without a bunch of adds or crap. Links directly to various sources, right or left. No categories, just random headlines.

It really is "America's front porch".

They hate that you come into our lands and take our jobs
They hate your slant eyes and the fact that you out compete whites in college.

If they as in republican whites had their way millions of you asians would be deported or put into prison camps. I use to be a white nationalist(big mistake in my life) and understand the mood of these people.

The fact that you attack liberals out of misguided brainwashing you have shows that you don't care about your self interest as a human being...I feel sorry for you.

Stop projecting your own racism on others. I have no problem with Asians, and I have never met any other conservative that has.

That is, without exception, the most ASININE thing I've read all day... you little race baiting whore.

To even SAY anything so STUPID about America when OBAMA would NEVER have won the white house WITHOUT the WHITE VOTE.

Go soak your head back in that barrel of BULL SHIT you live in, moron.

Last edited:

Fuck you. This is how much liberals hate Asians:

https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/file...on Preferences Espenshade Chung June 2005.pdf

And since I know you're probably a libtarded, inbred fuck, this study shows the following:

...In an earlier article in this journal, Espenshade, Chung, and Walling
(2004) examined the strength of admission preferences for underrepresented
minority students, athletes, and alumni children at three highly selective
private research universities in the United States. Using data from the Na-
tional Study of College Experience on 124,374 applications for admission
during the 1980s and the fall semesters of 1993 and 1997, they found that
elite universities give extra weight in admissions to candidates whose SAT
scores are above 1500, who are African American, and who are student
athletes.

A smaller, but nevertheless important, preference is extended to
Hispanic and legacy applicants. African-American applicants receive the

equivalent of 230 extra SAT points (on a 1600-point scale), and being
Hispanic is worth an additional 185 SAT points. Other things equal, re-
cruited athletes gain an admission bonus worth 200 points, while the pref-
erence for legacy candidates is worth 160 points. Asian-American applicants

face a loss equivalent to 50 SAT points.

The underrepresented minority advantage is greatest for African-American and Hispanic applicants whose SAT scores are in the 1200–1300 range, and not for applicants near the lower end of the SAT distribution as some have suggested (cf. Dugan et al., 1996)....

Liberals are the nazis. Liberals are the party of the KKK, slavery, and Jim Crow. Liberals can eat a dick.

The Drudge Report beat out ABC, CBS, CNN, Google and other major news outlets in web traffic during the month of April, stats published Sunday show.

More people got their information from DrudgeReport.com last month than the New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, and NBC News, according to SimilarWeb analytics, underscoring the independent media titan’s vast influence...

RkKkQza.jpg

Apparently, MSNBC is so fake it didn't even make the list. Like I said in other topics, MSNBC is worth less than the toilet paper I use to wipe my ass.

Wow, MSN had that many more hits than Drudge? Cool.

RkKkQza.jpg

It's default on Windows machines, and most people are too dumb to change it.

RkKkQza.jpg

ESPN dusted him too. Cool

RkKkQza.jpg

ESPN dusted him too. Cool

ESPN's cable TV channel is not doing well:

Escalated Cord-Cutting, Rights Fees Among Reasons Cited For ESPN's Massive Layoffs

It's been cited as Disney's biggest underperformer for a long time, and they finally axed about 100 on-air personalities due to cord cutting. Also, it's sports. Of course, sports are generally going to get more web traffic than news.

MSN & ESPN are the two favorite outlets not only on TV, but on the World Wide Web. I think they beat Drudge Report right in the face.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back