Drones: any recommendations?

I any recommendations?
If youre looking for full lethality you definitely want a Reaper Drone, and make sure that you get the Hellfire missile package with it.

reaper-drone-fires-missile.jpg

If youre looking for full lethality you definitely want a Reaper Drone, and make sure that you get the Hellfire missile package with it.

reaper-drone-fires-missile.jpg

I'd go for one of those drones like they had in the Tom Cruise movie I was watching this morning...

I any recommendations?

I would recommend waiting until after Christmas. I bought 5 of those cheap camera drones one year after Christmas, when they marked them down to ten dollars. They were kinda fun and you could view or record what the drone was seeing on your smart phone. Unfortunately all of them either ended up in trees or flew off never to be seen again.

Ok, seriously. My health forbids me from ever getting a pilot's license. Pity party aside, I LOVE aviation. I just recently purchase a Holly Stone HS175D. I have never been this intimidated and deeply awed by an inanimate object before.

Not everybody here is a perv or a CIA spy, Seymour. It's perfectly innocent hobby, like computing used to be.
What, you never saw Wargames?

I guess my neighbor has a right to fly his drones over my house when Mrs Flops is hanging the laundry. But I have a right to shoot skeet with my .410, and I can't vouch for perfect aim.

What, you never saw Wargames?

I guess my neighbor has a right to fly his drones over my house when Mrs Flops is hanging the laundry. But I have a right to shoot skeet with my .410, and I can't vouch for perfect aim.
That got weird quickly. Perhaps you should talk to your neighbor then.

Forum List

Back