Drivers seen dumping dogs on remote road in California

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Please don't be evil like these people or one of these days God will cut you down. Drivers seen dumping dogs on remote road in California.
A California animal shelter's surveillance video captured people dumping unwanted dogs on the side of a remote road in Riverside County.

Footage from the Sierra Pacific Furbabies property shows the driver of a sedan dumping a Rottweiler on the side of the road. Employees said a puppy was found in the yard outside the shelter crying just a week prior.

"Over the years people have been dumping dogs out here for a long time. And there's really no need to do that," Sierra Pacific Furbabies' David Loop told Fox 11

Please don't be evil like these people or one of these days God will cut you down. Drivers seen dumping dogs on remote road in California.
A California animal shelter's surveillance video captured people dumping unwanted dogs on the side of a remote road in Riverside County.

Footage from the Sierra Pacific Furbabies property shows the driver of a sedan dumping a Rottweiler on the side of the road. Employees said a puppy was found in the yard outside the shelter crying just a week prior.

"Over the years people have been dumping dogs out here for a long time. And there's really no need to do that," Sierra Pacific Furbabies' David Loop told Fox 11

In other news, roadside taco stands and taco trucks are doing more business than ever in California these days.

I can't imagine doing this to a dog, especially if that dog has lived with you for longer that TWO MINUTES!!! IOW, long enough to have bonded.

I was in the car with the acquaintance of a friend who dumped his dog out in the country, and I was so hurt for the dog that I puked all over the back seat of the asshole's car.

Served him right.

Dogs are better than about 99% of the people you'll ever meet.

Except when they fart some eyeball burning essence just six feet away from you while you're typing. LOL!! Yep, the little girl just let out a massive gasser. How can a 14 LB dog make a stink bomb that foul?

And still I'd never just dump her.

Forum List

Back