Driver rams into crowd of students outside high school in Toulouse

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The Religion of Peace which like to see you in peaces stroke again.But the biggest problem is lying MSM presstitutes as always white-wash terrorists as mentally ill. Muslims love western presstitutes.Making too much Islam folks schizophrenic or MSM lying?

A driver 'suffering from acute schizophrenia' ploughed into a group of Chinese students leaving a college in the suburb of Blagnac, near Toulouse, on Friday.

Three people were injured, two gravely, in the smash at the exit of Saint-Exupéry high school, in south-west France, before being taken to the nearby Purpan Hospital.

The driver, 28, who deliberately committed the attack, is known to police but was not on a security watch list. While being arrested he admitted to hearing voices telling him to hurt someone.

Driver crashes into students outside college near Toulouse | Daily Mail Online

The Religion of Peace which like to see you in peaces stroke again.But the biggest problem is lying MSM presstitutes as always white-wash terrorists as mentally ill. Muslims love western presstitutes.Making too much Islam folks schizophrenic or MSM lying?

A driver 'suffering from acute schizophrenia' ploughed into a group of Chinese students leaving a college in the suburb of Blagnac, near Toulouse, on Friday.

Three people were injured, two gravely, in the smash at the exit of Saint-Exupéry high school, in south-west France, before being taken to the nearby Purpan Hospital.

The driver, 28, who deliberately committed the attack, is known to police but was not on a security watch list. While being arrested he admitted to hearing voices telling him to hurt someone.

Driver crashes into students outside college near Toulouse | Daily Mail Online

But but but let's not jump to conclusions and um Workplace Violence and What About Timothy McVeigh and BUT BUT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?! :omg:

ACUTE SCHIZOPHRENIA????
that's new one for me----""acute""-----is it a
thing separate from from "short lived reactive episodes"

ACUTE SCHIZOPHRENIA????

Acute Schizophrenia begins suddenly often there are no signs anything is wrong prior to the onset which is most often triggered by some very stressful happening in the persons life and it occurs in short episodes, it's different from Chronic Schizophrenia which sometimes is called Process Schizophrenia it's distinguished from Acute Schizophrenia as that has a long period of development and a slow period of gradual deterioration and is not brought on by any Stress Factors.

People with Acute Schizophrenia might only ever have one episode and then it'll disappear, then again some go on to develop Chronic Schizophrenia.

ACUTE SCHIZOPHRENIA????

Acute Schizophrenia begins suddenly often there are no signs anything is wrong prior to the onset which is most often triggered by some very stressful happening in the persons life and it occurs in short episodes, it's different from Chronic Schizophrenia which sometimes is called Process Schizophrenia it's distinguished from Acute Schizophrenia as that has a long period of development and a slow period of gradual deterioration and is not brought on by any Stress Factors.

People with Acute Schizophrenia might only ever have one episode and then it'll disappear, then again some go on to develop Chronic Schizophrenia.

thanks-----the term I had learned was "brief reactive...." ----

He is brainwashed. That is what Islam does. They are encouraged to memorize the Koran. Of course he heard voices, but Islam is responsible for them.

Think the last thing islamos better do is anger China.....the but.....but ......are you going to fight a billion muslims carries no weight

He is brainwashed. That is what Islam does. They are encouraged to memorize the Koran. Of course he heard voices, but Islam is responsible for them.

as a child, I memorized the GETTYSBURG ADDRESS----doing so did not render me either NUTS or HOMICIDAL

I notice that muslims use RENTED vehicles for Jihad------
I wonder if this fact will IMPACT on future rentals of
vehicles to muslims. Imagine a muslim going to a dealer
and asking if he can take the car on a trial run

as a child, I memorized the GETTYSBURG ADDRESS----doing so did not render me either NUTS or HOMICIDAL
I don't recall the Gettysburg address being supremacist and hate filled.

oh------ok
I thought you took Islam and the threat seriously. Pardon me.

oh------ok

I take islam VERY seriously

oh------ok

I take islam VERY seriously
Then you know how insidious it is.

ACUTE SCHIZOPHRENIA????

thanks-----the term I had learned was "brief reactive...." ----

For anything more in depth I'll have to ask Mr. Lucy, but that I give is the situation with what Acute Schizophrenia is.

I notice that muslims use RENTED vehicles for Jihad------
I wonder if this fact will IMPACT on future rentals of
vehicles to muslims. Imagine a muslim going to a dealer
and asking if he can take the car on a trial run

In every happening they have rented vehicles, the logical solution is to prohibit Muslims from renting vehicles, of course the Leftists and the general Bedwetters would stroke out and begin screaming BIGOT, but who cares they scream BIGOT anyhow if people do not lick Islamic buttocks.

The situation is either Political Correctness must be nailed into the ground or more people are going to be slaughtered and maimed.

Forum List

Back