Driver rams into crowd of students outside high school in Toulouse

The Religion of Peace which like to see you in peaces stroke again.But the biggest problem is lying MSM presstitutes as always white-wash terrorists as mentally ill. Muslims love western presstitutes.Making too much Islam folks schizophrenic or MSM lying?

A driver 'suffering from acute schizophrenia' ploughed into a group of Chinese students leaving a college in the suburb of Blagnac, near Toulouse, on Friday.

Three people were injured, two gravely, in the smash at the exit of Saint-Exupéry high school, in south-west France, before being taken to the nearby Purpan Hospital.

The driver, 28, who deliberately committed the attack, is known to police but was not on a security watch list. While being arrested he admitted to hearing voices telling him to hurt someone.

Driver crashes into students outside college near Toulouse | Daily Mail Online
The guy was mentally ill: 'suffering from acute schizophrenia.' Islam is not responsible for this behavior. There are 1.57 billion Muslims in the world; they are not responsible for the behavior of terrorists, if you believe this guy is a terrorist, and it seems you do.

It is a lie invented by MSM presstitutes and PC 'politicians' any Muslim terrorist was mentally ill.
This is the first time I have heard/read that a terrorist was proclaimed as mentally ill.

*))There is no conspiracy to protect terrorists.
((*

^^^^^^^^^^ funniest lump of shit thrown by the UMMAH --this week

After all the years western Europe has been spewing their vicious, dehumanizing filth & hatred at America (while using us for every convenience they can), I simply can't find it in my heart to feel the slightest compassion when that coward scum of my race gets killed. Much as I abhor Islam, this "ugly American" says please, go ahead and kill Europeans to your heart's content. The more the merrier. I wonder how many years Europeans thought they could spew their elitist, ingrate HATE at America before that hate becomes reciprocated. I have dealt with European filth and their attitude (said attitude inserted by a proctologist) for enough years, I simply no longer see that continent of treacherous whores human in the slightest. I WANT Europe destroyed, their misery is my joy.

Forum List

Back