DRILL!!!...DRILL!!!...DRILL!!! Who's With Me!!!????

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Coincydink? Oil Spill in Gulf....GOP now REAL interested in debate over Wall Street?

The next big deal after the current debate will be ENERGY. The REAL delay was not for Wall Street...it was for Exxon and Mobile to do the fastest oil spill clean up in the history of the world!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Am I right? ...or Am I right?

We can save a lot of energy by eliminating useless threads posted on bulletin boards

LOL. But we like you anyway, Frank.

This is a very serious blow to the petroleum industries insistance that it can safely drill in deep water. Like the Exxon Valdez, it is a wakeup call as to what the true price of fossil fuels are.

Coincidence?

Consider what you are asking us.

You are asking us if the BP spill was done on purpose, are you not?

I'm of the opinion that the very last thing in the world BP wanted was a disaster like this to happen.

I think our government and BP are doing everything they know how to do to deal with this disaster, too.

NOBODY wanted this to happen.

Suggesting something so obviously outrageous as this was done on purpose demands enormous proof.

Do you have it?

No?

Then really, it's silly to suggest otherwise.

What motive would anyone have to create such a disaster?

Certainly BP ois not so motivated.

Neither is anybody in government motivated to destroy the Gulf coast.

So yes, it is a coincidence unless you have very solid evidence that proves otherwise.

Last edited:
I don't people seriously who use the phrase "fossil fuels"

Our unmanned space program (Before Obama killed it) completely shattered and destroyed the myth that hydrocarbons come from pressure cooked velicoraptors.

Our unmanned space program (Before Obama killed it) completely shattered and destroyed the myth that hydrocarbons come from pressure cooked velicoraptors.

How about a cite? This appears to just be another example of denier BS.

I don't know about that.

Finding fossilize imprints of ferns in coal leads me think that the theory is correct when it comes to coal, at least.

But I have read theories that oil is a byproduct of a species of bacteria that exists in the earths mantle.

It's an interesting theory, of course, but I haven't seen any proof to support it.

Abiogenic petroleum origin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abiogenic petroleum origin is an alternative hypothesis to the prevailing theory of biological petroleum origin. Most popular in the Soviet Union between the 1950s and 1980s, the abiogenic hypothesis has little support among contemporary petroleum geologists, who argue that abiogenic petroleum does not exist in significant amounts and that there is no indication that an application of the hypothesis is or has ever been of commercial value.[1]

The abiogenic hypothesis argues that petroleum was formed from deep carbon deposits, perhaps dating to the formation of the Earth. The presence of methane on Saturn's moon Titan is cited as evidence supporting the formation of hydrocarbons without biology. Supporters of the abiogenic hypothesis suggest that a great deal more petroleum exists on Earth than commonly thought, and that petroleum may originate from carbon-bearing fluids that migrate upward from the mantle.

An interesting theory, but no geologist that I have ever talked to considers it the primary source of the petroleum that we use.

Coincidence?

Consider what you are asking us.

You are asking us if the BP spill was done on purpose, are you not?
I'm of the opinion that the very last thing in the world BP wanted was a disaster like this to happen.

I think our government and BP are doing everything they know how to do to deal with this disaster, too.

NOBODY wanted this to happen.

Suggesting something so obviously outrageous as this was done on purpose demands enormous proof.

Do you have it?

No?

Then really, it's silly to suggest otherwise.

What motive would anyone have to create such a disaster?

Certainly BP ois not so motivated.

Neither is anybody in government motivated to destroy the Gulf coast.

So yes, it is a coincidence unless you have very solid evidence that proves otherwise.

No You missundergot my meaning. There are several topics of legislation coming up that the GOP was deeply in bed with..Energy...Immigration... I think the GOP caved on Wall Street reform debate to attempt to add more distance between them and this Spill.Where did I suggest who caused this except for my o so humurous quips that it was obviously caused by Obama?

Forum List

Back