Dress code in schools.

SandyMate23

Rookie
Apr 7, 2014
There's a dress code, it's just not bible thumper friendly (ties and skirts).

Which is why they graduate from school, and cant get a white collar job or advance to one... through a blue collar job, because their dressing habits are not appropriate, because no dressing habits have been taught.

I could not find ANY job, any, whatsoever.. and im 28...... could not find ANY job.. until I dressed appropriately.

Im now a real estate broker with Century 21.. if I showed up not dressed appropriately, I would get FIRED.

Last edited:
How fucking stupid are you that you need a class to 'learn' how to get dressed?

• Banned

how the fuck stupid are you, that you think you can wear jeans and sneakers and tee shirts everywhere.

schools are where people develop, as a whole, this includes social skills, like appropriate dress.

Which is another thing they're not doing.

Last edited:

how the fuck stupid are you, that you think you can wear jeans and sneakers and tee shirts everywhere.

The fucking point is that if you need a fucking class to 'teach' you that, you're fucking stupid. Do you need a 'class' to teach you that when you go on a job interview you don't jump up on the hiring manager's desk and take a dump?

If you can't make out the fact that you have to dress semi-nice to a job interview or a workplace environment, then you shouldn't even have the job in the first place.
Also, last year, I was a Freshman and literally one of our required classes scheduled a mock interview where we were REQUIRED to fully dress up in order to receive any credit, we weren't even aloud to proceed with our mock interviews unless we were properly attired.

Knowing not to dress like a skank or a slob is a value that should be taught at home, and somewhat enforced at school, sometimes I feel that our dress code is actually to strict. For example, wearing hats is completely forbidden, but in actual society and even in the workplace hats are aloud and occasionally encouraged! With that said, I believe that if any changes are made, they should be more relaxed rather than more strict! By the way, I have never been dress coded in my life, so it's not as if I am so bitter teen trying to make a absurd difference.

The fucking point is that if you need a fucking class to 'teach' you that, you're fucking stupid. Do you need a 'class' to teach you that when you go on a job interview you don't jump up on the hiring manager's desk and take a dump?

go fuck yourself, take your "language arts" somewhere else.

by the way, if you were working for me, guess what.. you're fired.
:)
lol

Last edited:

schools are where people develop, as a whole, this includes social skills, like appropriate dress.

Which is another thing they're not doing.

Why didn't you learn social skills in school?

You are an adult

It should not be hard for you to figure out how you should dress to cut the lawn and how you should dress for an interview

The little Surly Bitch of USMB shows up as usual to spew infantile bullshit. Just STFU for once in your sad little meaningless life.

As to the subject, if the state can compel children to attend school, they can certainly compel them to dress appropriately. You have people now going out in public in pajama pants. The general public has really become a disgusting slothful lot.

Forum List

Back