• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't remember dreams

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
fuzzykitten99 said:
being preggers makes for some REALLY odd dreams. I can't even begin to figure out the meaning of some of them...

Well I'm not preggers, and I've had some pretty wacky dreams...

Hmm, let's see, one that I had when I was really young involved me, not as a person, but as a fiber, or a cell or something very small, in a box (it was 2D). There was an opening on the top of my box that went into another box, which contained every particle in the world, and I wanted to go into that box. So every time I had this dream (it was recurring) I would go to the opening and go into the other box, and every particle and fiber in the universe (or, that box) would come and push me out, adn I would be exiled to my own box. It frightened me when I was a toddler, and I could ever explain it to anybody, or no one would listen.

Another one, I was a cannon ball, and I lived in a black space with a bunch of other cannonballs, and we were oppressed by a larger cannonball. All the cannonballs wanted me to fight the big cannonball, and be a hero and liberate them. So I did, I hit (well, slammed into) the big cannonball three times, and it smacked me out of the universe. This dream lead to a term used by me and my brother "cannonball dreams" as those really wierd dreams you have when you are sick.

Another wierd dream, I was in a jungle, and there was thius book with a map in it. And the map and the jungle were really hard to navigate, it was complicated as hell and some things were just impossible, physically. It's hard to explain. When my mom was waking me up, the last part of the dream was the book closing, and in fancy lettering, LIFE was printed on the cover. Pretty wierd, eh?

Is that wierd enough for ya? I get some wierd looks when I explain these.

Forum List

Back