Dramatic video shows ten American sailors on their knees

Dog killings in Iran prompts protest
Published: 8:57 pm, Monday, 20 April 2015

The two-minute video featured the dogs dying after apparently being injected with burning acid in an industrial area of Shiraz, 900 kilometres south of Tehran.

yes.we had bad tragedy for street dogs.
but you cant just blame iran regime.
because of usa sanction.regime havnt money for .................
when street dogs hurting people in street...................
regime have 2 choice:
1:build new home for street dogs
2:kill them
thank you for usa sanction: regime choosed number 2

6 years ago:before usa sanction 1/8 of my wage was for my dog
now: 4/8 of my wage ..........
because:
1$= 950 toman 6 years ago
1$= 3900 toman now

The two-minute video featured the dogs dying after apparently being injected with burning acid in an industrial area of Shiraz, 900 kilometres south of Tehran.

regime have 2 choice:

because:
1$= 3900 toman now
I'm glad you are a dog lover. I know lots of Iranians are, despite the 'clampdowns' and 'arrests' of dogs they are never seen again. Just keep him/her safe.

regime have 2 choice:

because:
1$= 3900 toman now
I'm glad you are a dog lover. I know lots of Iranians are, despite the 'clampdowns' and 'arrests' of dogs they are never seen again. Just keep him/her safe.

iranian protest for killing street dogs:

201456_763.jpg

201292_127.jpg
resized_454113_837.jpg

287459_245.jpg

510575_308.jpg

77153093357322279.jpg

0,,18392515_401,00.jpg

%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%87-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7.jpg

2au1k9m2hnrwy9uevw5.jpg

0295ED0E-2E20-408B-9DB4-A6B61EB1FA20_cx0_cy4_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

41708_470.jpg

0,,18392513_401,00.jpg

11070600c2ce672b2fa77dffb2928c53bd9b85.jpg

he is handsome.he can be model.but he is in army.why?

Obama in the army? LMAO no freaking way, he wouldn't make it through the first day of boot
im talking about your handsome captain
resized_24918_376.jpg

He's in the military because he wants to make a difference I guess. Sorry I don't know why individual people decide to enlist
I think you do know.
There are many reasons why people sign up. Depends on the time and place.
It's hard for some to really believe there are actually people out there who believe in devoting their working lives to protecting their country.
To a fucking LIB the person is obviously stupid and crazy. I mean why risk your life when you spend your life playing video games and getting loaded every day right? To American Patriots it's our highest calling.

I know why my family members and my best friend enlisted, they wanted to serve their country and did so honorably

Sure....... Did they enlisted in foreign countries that are against American government? I know exactly where you belong.

Obama in the army? LMAO no freaking way, he wouldn't make it through the first day of boot
resized_24918_376.jpg

He's in the military because he wants to make a difference I guess. Sorry I don't know why individual people decide to enlist
I think you do know.
It's hard for some to really believe there are actually people out there who believe in devoting their working lives to protecting their country.
To a fucking LIB the person is obviously stupid and crazy. I mean why risk your life when you spend your life playing video games and getting loaded every day right? To American Patriots it's our highest calling.

I know why my family members and my best friend enlisted, they wanted to serve their country and did so honorably

Sure....... Did they enlisted in foreign countries that are against American government? I know exactly where you belong.

GFY You're not fit to lick their boots, god damn foreigner

resized_24918_376.jpg

I think you do know.

Charwin? Isn't that something you wipe your ass with?

I think you do know.

My father would have wiped his with the little wuss

resized_24918_376.jpg

I think you do know.

Sassyass no class....... Most of your post are anti US government and hatred against America. You are a disgrace immigrant. Go home to your country.

I think you do know.

Look another ventriloquist.

I think you do know.

I'm a proctologist. I know an asshole when I see one. You be one....yo...

I wonder if Dani has pictures of the Ayatollah pouring concrete into the Iranian nuclear reactor. And other pictures of the secret reactor nobody knows they have.

I think you do know.

Sassyass no class....... Most of your post are anti US government and hatred against America. You are a disgrace immigrant. Go home to your country.

You're a phucking loon, asshole

I'm a proctologist. I know an asshole when I see one. You be one....yo...

He can't even type proper English and he's calling someone an immigrant. Good grief

regime have 2 choice:

because:
1$= 3900 toman now
Fuck you sand monkey bitch!
YOUR fucking Ayatollahs keep threatening to "wipe Israel off the map" while not so secretly building nuclear bombs.
The UN was the world body of countries which imposed the sanctions on your fucking insane Islamofascist cult. NOT the US alone!
Who gives a fuck about your fucking 'dog problem'? No one bitch!
You watch what will happen to your fucking rag head leaders when we have a real President in office! The first time your fucking bitch leaders try anything they'll be eating fucking MOAB sandwiches for lunch!

regime have 2 choice:

because:
1$= 3900 toman now
YOUR fucking Ayatollahs keep threatening to "wipe Israel off the map" while not so secretly building nuclear bombs.
The UN was the world body of countries which imposed the sanctions on your fucking insane Islamofascist cult. NOT the US alone!
You watch what will happen to your fucking rag head leaders when we have a real President in office! The first time your fucking bitch leaders try anything they'll be eating fucking MOAB sandwiches for lunch!

are you isis members?

regime have 2 choice:

because:
1$= 3900 toman now
No. But you'll be getting to know them one day. They love little females.

are you isis members?

Forum List

Back