Drain The Swamp

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Democrats wants to drain the swamp. No, I'm serious, that's latest Democrat's agenda.

Democrats add drain-the-swamp proposals to campaign agenda

Democratic leaders in Congress are adding an anti-corruption plank to their midterm campaign agenda, with proposals to beef up ethics laws, protect voting rights and overhaul campaign finance.

They unveiled the new platform Monday in a pitch to voters as they try to wrestle control of Congress from Republicans this fall. From the Capitol steps, Democrats criticized President Donald Trump’s stewardship of his administration and outlined legislative proposals they said they would undertake if they become the majority in Congress.

Only problem here is, they are the swamp.

Nothing that the Democrats/Swamp/CIA/ Obama Clinton Leftovers/ Neo Cons / suggest......nothing that comes out of their mouths..... can be taken seriously.

Swamp is Scum. All of the above are Swamp ....and Scum.

MAGA GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!

Democrats wants to drain the swamp. No, I'm serious, that's latest Democrat's agenda.

Democratic leaders in Congress are adding an anti-corruption plank to their midterm campaign agenda, with proposals to beef up ethics laws, protect voting rights and overhaul campaign finance.

They unveiled the new platform Monday in a pitch to voters as they try to wrestle control of Congress from Republicans this fall. From the Capitol steps, Democrats criticized President Donald Trump’s stewardship of his administration and outlined legislative proposals they said they would undertake if they become the majority in Congress.

I thought RINOs were the Swamp.

As Republican (in name only) wing of Democrat party, they are.

As Republican (in name only) wing of Democrat party, they are.

Who are the RINO’s?

Democrats 2.jpg

Nobody to be trusted but me and thee, and we are not so sure of thee. LOL George Will and David Brooks are correct, the GOP is no longer recognizable as a sane political party.

Nobody to be trusted but me and thee, and we are not so sure of thee. LOL George Will and David Brooks are correct, the GOP is no longer recognizable as a sane political party.

Haven't been for quite a while. I miss the GOP from back when they still had integrity.

I agree. The swamp needs to be drained. Democrats can start by impeaching Trump if they win house and senate on November.

Trump drained the swamp and then filled it with his own monstrous and ugly creatures. It's over flowing at this point.

Forum List

Back