Drag queens to appear in super bowl ad for first time

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Drag Queens to Appear in Super Bowl Ad for First Time
An ad for Super Bowl LIV will reportedly be the first ever to feature drag queens, in a sign of the degeneracy that’s to come in 2020.

hummus-.jpg

LOL dumb ass losers --------it's now a fag game. Playing football will be like playing with barbies now awwwww. I HOPE YOU NFL fkrs lose billions.

An ad for Super Bowl LIV will reportedly be the first ever to feature drag queens, in a sign of the degeneracy that’s to come in 2020.

hummus-.jpg

LOL dumb ass losers --------it's now a fag game. Playing football will be like playing with barbies now awwwww. I HOPE YOU NFL fkrs lose billions.

Well like other so called super bowls, I won't be watching. I've got better uses of my time than watching grown men play at kiddie games and chase a ball around a play ground. It's amazing how much time, energy and money this nation pisses away on kids games long into what should be their adult years.

hummus-.jpg

I'd LIKE to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. Sheer lunacy.

hummus-.jpg

Drag Queens? I prefer Sloths, Sloths are so cute with their smiling faces, very slow things but very cute.

Forum List

Back