Drag queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks as though most of the kids are avoiding looking at it.
I hope they weren't too uncomfortable

View attachment 155085

Would looking and listening to that make you comfortable? It would not me.

I wouldn't make it very far before I went slap the fuck off.

Sissy faggot latin maricon teaching children faggotry. What the fucking fuck is this shit?

Ok, now I'm frothing.
Absolutely not, and I wouldn't let children anywhere near it.

When I saw that monster reading to those poor children I couldn't believe my eyes!

It almost seems like child abuse to me.

How is she damaging them? Looks like maybe a Disney character.

It's good to teach kids about diversity. Please don't be afraid.

RUBBISH ^^^

You must be kidding, right?? :cuckoo: :confused-84:

This is seriously insane. No, wrong is not right, and right is not wrong.

That faggot should be stopped.

However, it's his soul that will be burning, not mine.

But to drag children down with him is heinous.

It's not going to hurt anyone. It's not so different from Oscar the Grouch. Kids see them. Might as well figure out they're nothing to be afraid of.

It's messaging. It's NOT education. It's Special Interest pandering coming into people's lives and families. And it's a PUBLIC service. People have a right to object.

Let the local govts focus on assuring fair elections, and all their BASIC priorities that they ignore in favor of this "outreach"...
Wasn't this a story hour at a public library?
How are we getting into mandated education when parents CHOOSE to bring their kids--or not.

Key word is public.. Not mandated. Just totally unexpected and radical. Almost the same as violating the sanctity of your living room. If you're gonna get this radical. I'm gonna suggest the Libertarian Party start choosing children's book to read for story hour and give a little pitch as well.

Why not have Rush Limbaugh do a tour to promote his new series of patriotic children's books that are selling real well. You WANT children's literature to become a legal combat zone for the partisan wars? Keep it up..

Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims by Rush Limbaugh
Almost the same as violating the sanctity of your living room.
Not even close.
YOU are making this political and turning it into a war, not the kids.
And if Rush wants to do a tour for his new books, let him go for it. What in hell is wrong with it?

You put Rush Limbaugh into a Public Library reading his books to kids and find out...
This is all becoming "in your face" -- "we can do it so we will".. Their is no more restraint or common courtesy.

The Public library is a Bus Stop for a lot of kids who are there 3 hours before their parents pick them up. It's the safest place in town. Safer than your home if you're not there.

But you're right. It's all conflict now. It's all confrontation. So that's a LARGE reason why I left California. Got tired of the pushy people and their general decay. Last experience that triggered that were a roving band of kids walking down the middle of the street --- decided to bang on my Bimmer and walk across the hood while my wife was taking daughter home from school.

The local library was NO LONGER SAFE from CONSTANT dual language kid trash screaming cuss words and humping in the aisles.. Good signal to flee.. I got the message. Ain't my problem anymore.

It's not going to hurt anyone. It's not so different from Oscar the Grouch. Kids see them. Might as well figure out they're nothing to be afraid of.

Yeah and I always wondered about Bert and Ernie too.

It's messaging. It's NOT education. It's Special Interest pandering coming into people's lives and families. And it's a PUBLIC service. People have a right to object.

Let the local govts focus on assuring fair elections, and all their BASIC priorities that they ignore in favor of this "outreach"...
Wasn't this a story hour at a public library?
How are we getting into mandated education when parents CHOOSE to bring their kids--or not.

Key word is public.. Not mandated. Just totally unexpected and radical. Almost the same as violating the sanctity of your living room. If you're gonna get this radical. I'm gonna suggest the Libertarian Party start choosing children's book to read for story hour and give a little pitch as well.

Why not have Rush Limbaugh do a tour to promote his new series of patriotic children's books that are selling real well. You WANT children's literature to become a legal combat zone for the partisan wars? Keep it up..

Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims by Rush Limbaugh
Almost the same as violating the sanctity of your living room.
Not even close.
YOU are making this political and turning it into a war, not the kids.
And if Rush wants to do a tour for his new books, let him go for it. What in hell is wrong with it?

You put Rush Limbaugh into a Public Library reading his books to kids and find out...
This is all becoming "in your face" -- "we can do it so we will".. Their is no more restraint or common courtesy.

The Public library is a Bus Stop for a lot of kids who are there 3 hours before their parents pick them up. It's the safest place in town. Safer than your home if you're not there.

But you're right. It's all conflict now. It's all confrontation. So that's a LARGE reason why I left California. Got tired of the pushy people and their general decay. Last experience that triggered that were a roving band of kids walking down the middle of the street --- decided to bang on my Bimmer and walk across the hood while my wife was taking daughter home from school.

The local library was NO LONGER SAFE from CONSTANT dual language kid trash screaming cuss words and humping in the aisles.. Good signal to flee.. I got the message. Ain't my problem anymore.

Sir, when I was a kid, the library was a place for cultural enrichment. We took at least 4 trips there for field trips every school year.

This crap being at a library? :cuckoo:

You were RIGHT to worry to worry about it. Look how ELMO turned out. Fortunately for Elmo -- the case got dismissed on a technicality. Pee Wee Herman?

:wtf:

Anti-Catholic component to drag queen story hour
In June, the Boston Public Library hosted the “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence,” men in drag dressed mockingly as Catholic nuns, for DQSH.

Believing that guilt “chains the human spirit,” the group advocates that every person do whatever their passions dictate. It uses Christian terms and contorts them to mock the sacraments and church life in general, such as “Sister Inferior” and “Sister Hysterectoria.”

The men call themselves “queer nuns,” even though the anti-Catholic group is openly devoted to promiscuity. Their slogan is a ridicule of Jesus’ words to the woman caught in sexual sin. Instead of “Go and sin no more,” the men “queers” have created their trademark slogan as “Go forth and sin some more!”...

IMG_2382.JPG

Drag queens are pushing a dangerous transgender message to our ...
John Paul Kane (left) is a kindergarten teacher and drag queen.

Good for her!

Human rights is something you don't like. Well, guess what you're the demon and the one that wants to cause pain on people. You think you can use your jackboot to dictate what people can do within a free society? I say fuck you.

In June, the Boston Public Library hosted the “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence,” men in drag dressed mockingly as Catholic nuns, for DQSH.

Believing that guilt “chains the human spirit,” the group advocates that every person do whatever their passions dictate. It uses Christian terms and contorts them to mock the sacraments and church life in general, such as “Sister Inferior” and “Sister Hysterectoria.”

The men call themselves “queer nuns,” even though the anti-Catholic group is openly devoted to promiscuity. Their slogan is a ridicule of Jesus’ words to the woman caught in sexual sin. Instead of “Go and sin no more,” the men “queers” have created their trademark slogan as “Go forth and sin some more!”...

View attachment 155128

omg!!!!! what a nightmare! ^^ :eek-52: :puke:

View attachment 155128

They never should have stopped hanging them in the US.

I think Jefferson is the one that stopped it, just castrate them he says.

So you hate people for wearing the same clothe as 50% of our population??? Do you realize how fascist you sound.

Wake up and accept that some people are not going to tow your line.

I don't hate those people. I resent their activism and outreach to neutral children. Especially the very young. Leave the family and the children OUT of their cause...

Never forget about the gay Teletubbie - Tinky Winky.

There'd be millions more straight kids without him - Right? :)

tinkywpurse.jpg

Funny how the moralist have a problem with ones choice of life style but bitch about government when it comes to helping people eat and stay warm. These people are two faced.

I don't care what people choose to do with their lives as it is theirs to live.l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back