U.S. Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.)
U.S. Senator Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.)
U.S. Senator Mary L. Landrieu (D-La.)
U.S. Senator Mark Begich (D-Alaska)
U.S. Senator Mark Warner (D-Va.)
U.S. Senator Angus King (I-Maine)
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (Texas)

Dear U.S. Senators:
Thank you for your service to the country and work to reform the ACA legislation.

After consulting with many constituents from diverse political sides and views, locally and online, I ask that the U.S. Congress, Senate, Government and Party Leaders publicly recognize the equal rights of persons to exercise our political beliefs in either
"health care as a right through government" or "health care as a free market choice"
without penalty or discrimination by creed.

I believe it is legally and constitutionally necessary to recognize and protect the "right to health care" equally as the "right to life" and "right to choose" by separating health care systems "by party" -- where members may voluntarily participate in their system of choice without religious or political conflict imposed by insurance mandates and tax penalties.

I believe this "separation by party" will allow resolution of complex issues raised
with ACA mandates, regulations and changes to timelines, as well as with IRS compliance that would also be separated by party to ensure accountability and success of separate programs managed by supporters, by eliminating undue interference or imposition by opponents left free to invest all attention and resources in their own programs based on their beliefs about health care choices and role of government.

Otherwise, to enforce the ACA mandates as is causes unlawful discrimination by
political beliefs which are religiously held, and violates the First and Fourteenth
Amendments on religious freedom and equal protection from discrimination by creed.
Protecting separate political beliefs would ensure Tenth and Thirteenth Amendment rights are not violated by imposing federal mandates, fines or taxes without representing the States and the people who did not vote on nor consent to pay wages under such policies, taxes, or terms of compelled private commerce.

As a Constitutionalist and Democrat, who believes that "prochoice" principles should apply inclusively to all religious views and diverse political beliefs legally protected under the Constitution, I support a nationwide Constitutional Convention of Party Leaders and Members, such as organized through the Senate Judiciary Committee and/or online through parties, to form agreements on how to separate the health care systems and funding, where only the central policies that the public agrees upon nationally should be kept under Federal Government; and all other health programs or policies that are not agreed upon
on the federal level, are delegated by State or by Party to cover the populations they represent locally, including the management of funds, donations or taxes invested.

. . .

After collaborating with activists on different issues of government reform, I compiled a list of recommendations to respective Parties, on funding health care reforms without imposing insurance mandates through federal government which I do not believe is Constitutional.

. . .

Draft Two
==============
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (Texas)
CC: U.S. Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.)
U.S. Senator Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.)
U.S. Senator Mary L. Landrieu (D-La.)
U.S. Senator Mark Begich (D-Alaska)
U.S. Senator Mark Warner (D-Va.)
U.S. Senator Angus King (I-Maine)

Dear U.S. Senator Ted Cruz:
Thank you for your service to the country and work to reform the ACA legislation.

After consulting with many constituents from diverse political sides and views, locally and online, I ask that the U.S. House and Senate, Federal Government and Party Leaders publicly recognize the equal rights of persons to exercise our political beliefs in either
"health care as a right through government" or "health care as a free market choice" without penalty or discrimination by creed.

I believe it is legally and constitutionally necessary to recognize and protect the "right to health care" equally as the "right to life" and "right to choose" by separating health care systems "by party" -- where members may voluntarily participate in their system of choice without religious or political conflict imposed by insurance mandates and tax penalties.

I believe this "separation by party" will allow resolution of complex issues raised with ACA mandates, regulations and changes to timelines, as well as with IRS compliance that should also be separated by party to ensure accountability and success of separate programs managed by supporters, by eliminating undue interference or imposition by opponents left free to invest all attention and resources in their own programs based on their beliefs about health care choices and role of government.

Otherwise, to enforce the ACA mandates as is causes unlawful discrimination by political beliefs which are religiously held, and violates the First and Fourteenth Amendments on religious freedom and equal protection from discrimination by creed. Protecting separate political beliefs would ensure Tenth and Thirteenth Amendment rights are not violated by imposing federal mandates, fines or taxes without representing the States and the people who did not vote on nor consent to pay wages under such policies, taxes, or terms of compelled private commerce.

As a Constitutionalist and Democrat, who believes that "prochoice" principles should apply inclusively to all religious views and diverse political beliefs legally protected under the Constitution, I support a nationwide Constitutional Convention of Party Leaders and Members, such as organized through the Senate Judiciary Committee and/or online through parties, to form agreements on how to separate the health care systems and funding, where only the central policies that the public agrees upon nationally should be kept under Federal Government; and all other health programs or policies that are not agreed upon on the federal level, are delegated by State or by Party to cover the populations they represent locally, including the management of funds, donations or taxes invested.

Please support a coalition to separate political beliefs on health care by party, to ensure equal representation, inclusion and protection of all people of all parties under Constitutional laws and principles.

Thank you for your commitment to public service and enforcing the U.S. Constitution.

Yours truly,
Emily Nghiem
ethics-commission.net

Democratic Precinct 30
National Freedmen's Town District
Freedmen's Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

Forum List

Back