Draft Judge Andrew Napolitano for President

He speaks too directly to have a chance of being elected. Most voters want deniable responsibility for the people they elect.

Judge Andrew Napolitano is one reason I like Fox News. His insight seems fair—far fairer than people like Sean Hannity.

Judge Joe would be impeached within two weeks after inauguration. The peoples' representatives simply would not put up with his crap.

What makes you say that? I didn't compare him to the Judge just said I would vote for him as well.

To hold them equally valid is ludicrous.

You have the Judge, a constitutional scholar well versed in law and you have a conspiracy obsessed ex wrestler and you would cast a vote for both.

You my friend are schizophrenic.

They both tell the truth that alone makes them equal. Oh and Ventura is also a former Seal and Governor.

Ventura is still a kook with ZERO credibility.

I have total respect for the judge but Jesse the Body is a wacko.

You guys clearly never heard "the judge" when he was on FOX radio kissing Brian Kilmeade's ridiculously stupid ass every morning a few years back. You would certainly lose some respect for him if you had.

And....while he is seemingly fair-minded.....his inability to hold enough breath in his lungs to finish his lengthy sentences would not play well in debates. I thought he was on his death bed sometimes.

Ventura? He'd have a better chance getting elected if he picked Howard Stern as his running mate.

It makes people think...investigate themselves...plus its just a TV show..its entertainment.

I thought you said it was this great truth revealing revelation.

It's crap and quite frankly anyone that would waste their time on such drivel is no one to vote for.

Well that's your choice...IF he ran I would look at him harder...specific issues etc...I don't think he will though...not even sure Judge Napolitano will either.He would certainly whip the hell out of the other contestants that's for sure...

Forum List

Back