Dr Who and

Old,

scientist/inventor in this movie.

Generally, he's an alien

On your recommendation I'm going to watch it right now.
I've never watch Dr Who before.
If it sucks I'm gonna send you a bill for an hour and a half of my time. ... :cool:
Just make sure it's not a RECENT one; it's gone woke of late. The old ones are damn good. (Tenant, Eccleston, even Matt Smith...plus the oldies...Tom Baker and so on. Whittaker is really woke; I lasted ten minutes with her drivel).

Greg

he aint an alien in this one....he is just a brilliant scientist.....its not part of the Who series....yet they use the same characters.....i dont know why they let it be made....he would have been a decent Doctor though......

I wasn't that huge of a dr. Who fan...but peter capaldi was my favorite dr. who!

Remember when the other time lords put him inside that thingy & tortured him for 5 billion years? That was fucking mind blowing!

I wasn't that huge of a dr. Who fan...but peter capaldi was my favorite dr. who!

Remember when the other time lords put him inside that thingy & tortured him for 5 billion years? That was fucking mind blowing!

Yes; he died how often??? lol

Sorry; I wasn't a Capaldi fan but he had some good spots. I was more Eccleston and Tennant...

Greg

One thing nobody can argue...

Dr. Who has THE BEST theme song ever! The only other that can come close is hawaii 5-O.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Night will fall and drown the sun, when a good man goes to war.
Friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise, when a good man goes to war.
Demons run but count the cost; the battle's won but the child is lost.

One thing nobody can argue...

Dr. Who has THE BEST theme song ever! The only other that can come close is hawaii 5-O.
BTW: it was written by an Aussie..........but enhanced by the BBC Sound Dept.

Greg

Forum List

Back