Dr Ron Paul is Sir Ian McKellen. As added proof his wife is played by Joyce Riley

Apr 6, 2009
Dr Ron Paul is Sir Ian McKellen. As added proof his wife is being played by Joyce Riley from "the Power Hour".

As "Hope #1" for America, "Obama" alias "oBSama" alias the actor playing "oSama" in the tapes released in the last couple of years, is outed in the Newsweek Cover as 'First Gay President' (1), shortly before he detonates as Obomber, before the proclamation of Hillary Clinton as 44th President and successor of GW Bush, in his ultimate role, the violent remake of Nixon's role of fake suicide bomber (2) in the script for supervised ethnic civil war (3) ...
... time to recall the simple TRUTH about "Hope #2" for America, "libertarian" "Dr Ron Paul":
Dr Ron Paul is Sir Ian McKellen (and as added proof his wife is being played by Joyce Riley from "the Power Hour").

CIA psy-op "replies":
"and Jackie Onassis is Marilyn Monroe"

Last Prophet replies:
B = S + ( upper right + lower left).
You forgot to mention that OBSama, the first christian Hussein worldwide, also became the first black US president

"First christian Hussein" alias "first black president"alias "oBSama" v "first gay sir" alias "Dr Ron Paul"

There are no coincidences.
As "Dr Ron Paul" played 1988 candidate, like Obama (the first christian Hussein) 20 years later entering the stage out of the blue and without footage except from the previous couple of years, what was rhe first gay sir doing, about 7 years after the role of "Dr Ron Paul" was created, in the early 1980s?

Let's read the illuminati script:
Ian McKellen played British politician John Profumo in Scandal, and said he took the role specifically to prove that an out gay actor could portray "a raging heterosexual." McKellen did not make a private secret of his homosexuality, but he outed himself dramatically during a live interview on British radio in 1988. The subject was an English anti-gay law, Section 28, and the host was Peregrine Worsthorne. Several times, Worsthorne dismissively referred to gays as "they" and "them", until a frustrated McKellen said in a pronounced stage whisper, "I am one of them." McKellen is the first openly gay Englishman to be honored with knighthood.

Notes
(1) Newsweek Cover: Obama 'First Gay President' - ABC News

(2) Illuminati religion obama - Google Search
Illuminati Religion

(3) Ethnic Civil War, Illuminati last tactic weapon - Google Search
Ethnic Civil War, Illuminati last tactic weapon

• Banned
No footage of "candidates" Obama / Romney / Paul before ages 30, 40, 50

a poster finally asks one of the right questions about the TRUTH revealed by LAST PROPHET:
(1)
"So who played Romney in his younger years?"
Last prophet replies:
There is no footage of "candidates" Obama / Romney / Paul before they were 30 / 40 / 50.
Footage. I am not talking photoshop, I am talking video of events supposedly attended by Obama / Romney / Paul
The three roles were all created in the 1980s, first Paul in the early 1980s. Two years later Romney was created and finally Obama, in the late 1980s.

Take "Romney"
Fiction aka illuminati script:
During his sophomore year he participated in the 1962 campaign in which his father was elected Governor of Michigan.
Fact: no video until 1987, as he was supposedly 40

Note
(1) angelic google returns those pages, if they were not yet deleted
Google
In page 6 one of the discussion
Ron Paul is Sir Ian McKellen (and as added proof his wife is played by Joyce Riley

I have deep reservations about being the first one besides you to post in this thread and not only bump it but give it any kind of credibility whatsoever, but I just can't help myself from coming in here and telling you how fucking retarded you are. :thup:

Forum List

Back