Dr. Rachel Maddow: #1 Most-Watched Cable News Host

5ac643ab2000007d06eb3f8e.jpeg

Sean Hannity has been dethroned.

March Maddow-ness.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow dethroned Fox News’ Sean Hannity last month to seize the title of most-watched cable news host.

According to figures from Forbes, The Rachel Maddow Show turned in its best-ever performance with an average of 3.058 million viewers, compared to Hannity’s 3 million.

She also beat him among those aged 25-to-54 ― the demographic advertisers most covet ― with an average viewership from that group of 671,000 compared with 616,000 for Hannity.

More: Your New Most-Watched Cable News Host Is ... Rachel Maddow

Congratulations, Dr. Maddow! Go Rachel.

A lesbian with a PH.D. The conservative nightmare to end all nightmares, beats Sean Hannity like a red-headed stepchild.

Hannity is a college dropout that used to be a general contractor that flaps his gums to the least informed audience in media. Fake Fox News' audience.

Dr. Rachel Maddow is a national treasure! I love her intelligence and self-effacing nature. I'll never forget the night she said, "I'm a childless, middle-aged, potbellied lesbian, and I don't have that much to be excited about in my life." She suffers from depression. Her cast and crew seem to love her. I can't think of any other celebrity that I would rather have a few beers with. Her sense of humor is awesome. She's a Rhodes scholar and Oxford graduate. I cherish her.

Maddow said "There are three things I do to stay sane: I exercise, I sleep – I'm a good sleeper – and I fish."

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia

Rachel Maddow | Official Personal Website

Hannity and Maddow
Wow, really says something about us.
Go ahead and cheer, though. Dumbfuck

Actually it 'says something' about media.
Not really. Media goes where the money is and the viewers dictate that..

That's sort-of what I mean, but no, absolutely the viewers don't dictate that. The broadcaster does. I doubt any viewer petitioned mass media to 'please give us inane shows about naked people on an island forced to eat bugs, and fake wrestling, and on-stage paternity tests and oh can we have a camera truck that goes around following philanderers?" This loserist lowest common denominator swill is concocted to mine the emotions specifically because the concoctors know the somnambulist sponges will sop it up like candy.

Just as hordes of people did not clamor for Detroit to make too-big inverted bathtubs that they could roll over.

The Three Lies: "This won't hurt a bit", "The check is in the mail" and "We're just giving the public what they want". Except that there actually are times when this won't hurt and the check really is in the mail.

NOBODY
gives the public "what they want" over "what will sell". That whole "we're just giving the public what they want" lie is a crutch they use to avoid taking responsibility for their offering's obvious flaws.

The fact that people flock to this type of media says a lot more about them than it does about the media. It is not as though there are not other options out there, just that most do not want reason and discussion. They want talking points and hate.

Again, it's got nothing to do with "what they want" -- it's "what they'll accept" that's served up to them on Toiletvision, which has already indoctrinated them to sit down, shut up, and watch whatever turds we hand you. Nor does the public have any avenue to make such a request anyway.

Emotion sells, and broadcasters know that well. Aside from that, the fact that one slanted talking head is overdrawing another slanted talking head doesn't mean people are "flocking" to either one; without bothering to look it up I have no doubt both Hannity's and Maddow's ratings are dwarfed by the big hitters of those other options in that same time slot. Sitcoms, dramas, people stranded on an island eating bugs, whatever they are.
Dude, that what was an amazing argument and i thought you were being silly... lol
Bravo

March Maddow-ness.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow dethroned Fox News’ Sean Hannity last month to seize the title of most-watched cable news host.

According to figures from Forbes, The Rachel Maddow Show turned in its best-ever performance with an average of 3.058 million viewers, compared to Hannity’s 3 million.

She also beat him among those aged 25-to-54 ― the demographic advertisers most covet ― with an average viewership from that group of 671,000 compared with 616,000 for Hannity.

A lesbian with a PH.D. The conservative nightmare to end all nightmares, beats Sean Hannity like a red-headed stepchild.

Hannity is a college dropout that used to be a general contractor that flaps his gums to the least informed audience in media. Fake Fox News' audience.

Dr. Rachel Maddow is a national treasure! I love her intelligence and self-effacing nature. I'll never forget the night she said, "I'm a childless, middle-aged, potbellied lesbian, and I don't have that much to be excited about in my life." She suffers from depression. Her cast and crew seem to love her. I can't think of any other celebrity that I would rather have a few beers with. Her sense of humor is awesome. She's a Rhodes scholar and Oxford graduate. I cherish her.

Maddow said "There are three things I do to stay sane: I exercise, I sleep – I'm a good sleeper – and I fish."

Nive copy/paste troll. You said that same shit a month ago.
Wassamatta troll? Cant remember your lines?

Hannity and Maddow

That's sort-of what I mean, but no, absolutely the viewers don't dictate that. The broadcaster does. I doubt any viewer petitioned mass media to 'please give us inane shows about naked people on an island forced to eat bugs, and fake wrestling, and on-stage paternity tests and oh can we have a camera truck that goes around following philanderers?" This loserist lowest common denominator swill is concocted to mine the emotions specifically because the concoctors know the somnambulist sponges will sop it up like candy.

Just as hordes of people did not clamor for Detroit to make too-big inverted bathtubs that they could roll over.

The Three Lies: "This won't hurt a bit", "The check is in the mail" and "We're just giving the public what they want". Except that there actually are times when this won't hurt and the check really is in the mail.

NOBODY
gives the public "what they want" over "what will sell". That whole "we're just giving the public what they want" lie is a crutch they use to avoid taking responsibility for their offering's obvious flaws.

The fact that people flock to this type of media says a lot more about them than it does about the media. It is not as though there are not other options out there, just that most do not want reason and discussion. They want talking points and hate.

Again, it's got nothing to do with "what they want" -- it's "what they'll accept" that's served up to them on Toiletvision, which has already indoctrinated them to sit down, shut up, and watch whatever turds we hand you. Nor does the public have any avenue to make such a request anyway.

Emotion sells, and broadcasters know that well. Aside from that, the fact that one slanted talking head is overdrawing another slanted talking head doesn't mean people are "flocking" to either one; without bothering to look it up I have no doubt both Hannity's and Maddow's ratings are dwarfed by the big hitters of those other options in that same time slot. Sitcoms, dramas, people stranded on an island eating bugs, whatever they are.
Dude, that what was an amazing argument and i thought you were being silly... lol
Bravo

Hey, it's what I do here every day. My public demands it. Just you know, giving them what they want. :eusa_shifty:

Hannity and Maddow

NOBODY

Bravo

Hey, it's what I do here every day. My public demands it. Just you know, giving them what they want. :eusa_shifty:
Good choice on the simile except i wpuld have picked the rolls eye one

March Maddow-ness.

You keep track of what people post here?

Some advice, back slowly away from the computer, turn it off, and spend a week or two in the forest or on a lake. You are out there cubby.

I don't watch anything on cable. We cut off cable years ago. I know very few people who watch Hannity, and I'd throat punch anyone I knew that admitted to watching madcow.

If you're delighted that people allow themselves to be manipulated by media, you're as much of a sociopath as the political whores you vote for.

Pathetic.

March Maddow-ness.

Some advice, back slowly away from the computer, turn it off, and spend a week or two in the forest or on a lake. You are out there cubby.
Are you seriously attacking me for having a recollection of a past event?
Not everyone wants to be brain dead like you, tard.

March Maddow-ness.

Are you seriously attacking me for having a recollection of a past event?
Not everyone wants to be brain dead like you, tard.

Oh well thankfully you won't be one that forgets Civil War history because statues of the losers are being torn down. You could be the one in your group that keeps everyone aware of history! You're a peach.

March Maddow-ness.

You've got a little on your chin.

March Maddow-ness.

That's great news....for China and North Korea.

no... fox news and breitbart scum are.

but whatever makes you happy little one.

Dr Maddow rules!

Glad to see she is getting the recognition

Forum List

Back