Dr. Paul's Horrible Horrible Views On Racism!

We seem to all be mssing the point here. The Tea Party postion is:

"If you are not as far right as we are, then you are wrong." Oh yeah, being white does not hurt.

Moderates in the GOP are being systematically removed. Paul is the first major tea party victory, but how far will his extreme views carry him? We will see...

What is so darn extreme about lower taxes and fiscal sanity?

And what does race have to do with any of those positions?

If the consequence of your view is that racial discrimination is facilitated, if the consequence of your view is that the law of the land is impeded or prevented from prohibiting racial discrimination,

it's an extremely hollow rationale to insist that the inspiration is not racial.

It isn't racial. Race is completely incidental to the discussion, which is about the limits of federal power over private citizens.

Race cannot be 'incidental' to a discussion specifically about racial discrimination.

It is incidental in a discussion about federal authority.

If you are arguing for a limitation on federal power whose primary effect would be to facilitate racial discrimination, I'm sorry, I refuse to accept any claim that racial discrimination isn't the topic.

And how is it our problem if you aren't honest with yourself about the topic of our discussion?

It is incidental in a discussion about federal authority.
Federal authority directly related to racial discrimination.

Round the circle we go.

And this is the problem with conversation here. Half of you refuse to address the actual topic.
Yes. You think the problem is simply federal authority. Others think it is directly related to federal authority in regards to Civil Rights.

"You tell me whar a man gits his corn pone, en I'll tell you what his 'pinions is." Twain

Again. If that's the biggest thing you can throw at Paul you'll be calling him "Senator Paul" come November.

To the fuckstick known as Rabid Lie (Rabbi)............

Tell ya what 'tard, if Rand Paul wins in November, I will pos rep you once a week for a YEAR.

If I win, you pos rep me once a week for a year.

Put up or shut up, Rand Paul is gonna lose.

Again. If that's the biggest thing you can throw at Paul you'll be calling him "Senator Paul" come November.

Tell ya what 'tard, if Rand Paul wins in November, I will pos rep you once a week for a YEAR.

Considering you are an inveterate liar why would I believe anything you say? The only thing pos about you is your HIV status.

Considering you are an inveterate liar why would I believe anything you say? The only thing pos about you is your HIV status.

badum.jpg

OMG Ribeye you are HI-LARIOUS!

Nice........going for the AIDS joke.........trouble is, I've been tested and have always came back clean (military requirement to be tested yearly).

You apparently have let the syphilis continue to the point where it's affecting your brain.

But, I knew you'd find a way to back out.

Coward.

You are positing the original reason. The original reason is irrelevant to the discussion, which concerns the extent of federal power.
I haven't seen where Paul flip-flopped on this issue. Nor have you provided any links despite being challenged to do so.

I provided you links, somewhere.

Nice........going for the AIDS joke.........trouble is, I've been tested and have always came back clean (military requirement to be tested yearly).

You apparently have let the syphilis continue to the point where it's affecting your brain.

Coward.

___

Point of clarification - you are still serving in the Navy??

Let's see, 0bama had a racist pastor. The left said not relevant. Okay.

0bama is associated with a known terrorist, Bill Ayers. Free pass.

0bama has no executive experience. Doesn't matter.

Paul has a problem with a law that he cannot change on his own. Big deal.

Bottomline, the Democratic majority cannot help but launch attacks on anyone who isn't under the seal of the ass. Remember that next time they want bipartisan support. The party of hate is not a conservative group.
Interesting article on Rand's father's ties to white supremacist groups. Rand Paul holds these same Libertarian views.

American Thinker: The Ron Paul Campaign and its Neo-Nazi Supporters

"Former" KKK leader (and convicted fraudster) David Duke's website White Civil Rights, calls Ron Paul "our king" and cheers while "Ron Paul Hits a Home Run on Jay Leno Show." Duke also includes a "Ron Paul campaign update" and plugs Ron Paul fundraising efforts. These articles are posted right next to articles such as "Ten reasons why the Holocaust is a fraud" and "Germans Still Remember their Historical Greatness"-featuring a map of Hitler's Third Reich at its 1942 military height, just in case anybody doesn't get the point. Apparently "Dr. Paul's positive agenda for freedom" is attractive to those who ape the world's worst tyrants and genocidaires.

Bottomline, the Democratic majority cannot help but launch attacks on anyone who isn't under the seal of the ass. Remember that next time they want bipartisan support. The party of hate is not a conservative group.
Interesting article on Rand's father's ties to white supremacist groups. Rand Paul holds these same Libertarian views.

"Former" KKK leader (and convicted fraudster) David Duke's website White Civil Rights, calls Ron Paul "our king" and cheers while "Ron Paul Hits a Home Run on Jay Leno Show." Duke also includes a "Ron Paul campaign update" and plugs Ron Paul fundraising efforts. These articles are posted right next to articles such as "Ten reasons why the Holocaust is a fraud" and "Germans Still Remember their Historical Greatness"-featuring a map of Hitler's Third Reich at its 1942 military height, just in case anybody doesn't get the point. Apparently "Dr. Paul's positive agenda for freedom" is attractive to those who ape the world's worst tyrants and genocidaires.
It's true.

The people at Stormfront absolutely adore the two Paul's.

Dan Black (who succeeded David Duke in helming the KKK and learned his Internet skills in federal prison - and now heads Stormfront) was pumping for donations to Rand Paul's campaign a while back.

Rand Paul had no problem with this, as he did not denounce it, and quite clearly took in quite a number of donations from the White Supremacists.

Coward.

___

Point of clarification - you are still serving in the Navy??

Yes. I am currently retired and a member of the Ready Reserve. After 2012, I'll be moved to the Fleet Reserve.

Why do you ask?

Now hold on a minute...

There was a fella who sat in the church of a blatant racist for 20 years. This same fella called the pastor of this church his "spiritual advisor".

This same fella was elected President of the United States.

Did you vote for that fella? :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJB-qkfUHc]YouTube - Jeremiah Wright - Obama's mentor - Hate speech[/ame]

It's true.

The people at Stormfront absolutely adore the two Paul's.

Dan Black (who succeeded David Duke in helming the KKK and learned his Internet skills in federal prison - and now heads Stormfront) was pumping for donations to Rand Paul's campaign a while back.

Rand Paul had no problem with this, as he did not denounce it, and quite clearly took in quite a number of donations from the White Supremacists.

The same race-baiting Reverend Wright that Obama stated "represents the best of what the Black Church has to offer..."

If you wish to apply the race card against Rand Paul, you must then also apply it to the current President of the United States...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7xMhsLnac&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Speaks Of Rev. Wright In This 1995 Interview[/ame]

The same race-baiting Reverend Wright that Obama stated "represents the best of what the Black Church has to offer..."

If you wish to apply the race card against Rand Paul, you must then also apply it to the current President of the United States...

YouTube - Obama Speaks Of Rev. Wright In This 1995 Interview
Well you HAVE been applying it to the President, so according to your rules, we can apply it to the Paul's.

*ouch*

Well you HAVE been applying it to the President, so according to your rules, we can apply it to the Paul's.

*ouch*
_________

LOL.

So by that same rulebook, you admit Rand Paul will be elected to the U.S. Senate! :eusa_angel:

Next...

*ouch*
_________

LOL.

So by that same rulebook, you admit Rand Paul will be elected to the U.S. Senate! :eusa_angel:

Next...
When it comes to the electorate, there are no "rules."

We shall see. But I will be bold enough to make a prediction: He won't win.

Bookmark this post and let's revisit it after the elections.

k? ;)

Forum List

Back