Dr. Paul calls out Cain over his stance on Fed Audit

He's a smart one, that's for sure.

The favorite trick of the party media is to ask obscure trivia questions.

You know, like when they asked Obama how many states he'd campaigned in; "57" declared the Messiah®!

Yup.

My goal is to not hate on Cain, I liked Cain and if you could search my posts from a long time ago before he even ran for President I said I liked Cain, even when he first jumped in. It's Cain's lack of understanding on near anything but 9 9 9 that gets me... Knowing it won't pass gets me more. Hell, Santorum asked the audience if they wanted a new 9% income tax and no one raised their hands, then he asked them how many people thought that new 9% tax would stay 9% and no one raised their hands... That's reality when it's put "simply", as Cain likes it.

Your not very bright are you. You say all Cain has is 9-9-9 and that nobody likes that idea. Do tell then how the hell he went from obscure unknown to top tier status in such a short time.

Now I don't know if 9-9-9 is a good idea or not but I do know that it is a good starting base from which one could build upon.

All Paul wants to do is dismantle everything and let Iran get the nuke that way they can send over a suitcase nuke to complete Pauls plan for an America engrossed in complete anarchy.

As far as I know I didn't say no one likes the 9 9 9 idea... also like how you admit you don't know if the 999 plan is good or bad.

And again, you go after Paul with a lie. Find me a quote with a link where Ron Paul says he wants Iran to get a nuke.

Ops [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDvaTqLlZlA]Ron Paul "Why shouldn't Iran have nukes?" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishing for guppies is fun ain't it?

I don’t know what that means but in the end you’re the one that said you don’t even know if Cain’s 999 plan is good or bad and that is literally his only even somewhat known stance on any issue… Then you claim the more you hear from him the more you like him, yet you don’t even know if you like his position on the single issue he talks about.

I honestly don’t want to fight with you, I wana get along but this is fucking ridiculous lol. I know more about the guy you like than you do and all you know is you hate RP but literally know nothing about him. I don’t see how we can even have a debate when you come to the table so empty handed.

Maybe you can tell us all what positions you like that Cain takes on a few issues, in depth if you could please.

I like them both so I hate to see them squabbling this way. But i guess that's what debates are all about.

You like Ron Paul, who hates the Fed.

You like Herman Cain, who wants to make sure americans never apply any accountability to the Fed and really know what it's doing.

How the hell is that possible?

I like them both so I hate to see them squabbling this way. But i guess that's what debates are all about.

You like Herman Cain, who wants to make sure americans never apply any accountability to the Fed and really know what it's doing.

I feel the same way as the poster you quoted, maybe for diffrent reasons. Cain is likeable, he is conservative (kinda) and is much better spoken than RP. Cain's positions are hardly known and are just now coming to light and now I think people are starting to question him.

Also Cain did something important, he showed that Perry and Mitt are easily beaten, they are front runners by default but have no energy and that the base would take almost anyone over them.

Because what you claim is false, and there are a myriad of issues besides the federal reserve.

As far as I know Cain is would be one of the most Obama/Bush like Presidents on the Republican stage atm. You have to know more about how things are run and why they are run that way than he is showing to be different.

Not wanting to do anything with the FED insures many things stay the same, and that is one of the few issues Cain has even shed any light on at this point.

Because what you claim is false, and there are a myriad of issues besides the federal reserve.

He was against a Fed audit, the Fed who routinely has trillions of dollars in loans completely unaccounted for, I'm not sure how anyone could think not auditing is a good thing.

But i agree, many other issues.

As far as I know Cain is would be one of the most Obama/Bush like Presidents on the Republican stage atm. You have to know more about how things are run and why they are run that way than he is showing to be different.

Not wanting to do anything with the FED insures many things stay the same, and that is one of the few issues Cain has even shed any light on at this point.

Correct, our 2 parties are scum full of people who are either economically illiterate or not doing things in the best interest of the overall american economy.

However, the Fed has a far larger impact on the economy than the gov't does.

Paul also insisted that Cain was a political insider when he is the only one that isnt.
Cain was head of the Kansas City Federal Reserve, you can't be more "insider" than that.

But hey, some of you like to be conned!

Sorry but their is a big difference between a financial insider and a political insider.

Paul didn't call him a "political insider," those are your words, not his so stop attacking a goddamn strawman pretending like you have a real point.

Ron Paul simply said Cain is an "insider." This is true, especially given that the economy was the focus of the debate. Being former chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve is as insider as you can be.

I for one am glad he has the fed experience. The more real experience the better.

So you'd also elect Hitler because he has "more real experience"? That's fuckin retarded. Experience is not the important factor here. I don't care if you have 50 years of executive experience, if you're a global fascist dictator you are NOT getting my vote no matter how much you argue about experience.

Correct, our 2 parties are scum full of people who are either economically illiterate or not doing things in the best interest of the overall american economy.

You understand that anyone suggesting doing away with fiat currency is economically illiterate, don't you?

You understand that anyone suggesting doing away with fiat currency is economically illiterate, don't you?

That's incorrect of course, there's not been a politician in gov't better at predicting what the economy is going to do than Ron Paul.

However I actually think it's possible that money not backed by gold can be kept at a good value, provided the ones issuing it aren't running the printing press all day and waving the magical credit creation wand 24/7/365 like our Fed does and has been doing quite awhile.

My original point was only that how can someone support Cain and Paul, when they're so different on so many key issues?

They are both very well informed and educated on economic issues. I enjoy listening to them both. They have far more experience and knowledge than what we've seen in there the last three years. We need someone with business-sense and not just another political ideologue.

Paul also insisted that Cain was a political insider when he is the only one that isnt.
Cain was head of the Kansas City Federal Reserve, you can't be more "insider" than that.

Sorry but their is a big difference between a financial insider and a political insider. I for one am glad he has the fed experience. The more real experience the better.

exactly

I'd be happy with Paul or Cain though...

Sorry but their is a big difference between a financial insider and a political insider.

Paul didn't call him a "political insider," those are your words, not his so stop attacking a goddamn strawman pretending like you have a real point.

Ron Paul simply said Cain is an "insider." This is true, especially given that the economy was the focus of the debate. Being former chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve is as insider as you can be.

I for one am glad he has the fed experience. The more real experience the better.

So you'd also elect Hitler because he has "more real experience"? That's fuckin retarded. Experience is not the important factor here. I don't care if you have 50 years of executive experience, if you're a global fascist dictator you are NOT getting my vote no matter how much you argue about experience.

You are the only fucking retard in these posts for that stupid hitler example

Really where the fuck did that come from

They are both very well informed and educated on economic issues. I enjoy listening to them both. They have far more experience and knowledge than what we've seen in there the last three years. We need someone with business-sense and not just another political ideologue.

One supports the Fed and doesn't want it audited, one wants the exact opposite.

Those are the exact opposite in terms of economic issues.

Cain would be no different than Obama, just like Obama is no different than Bush, and Bush was no different than Clinton and on and on and on. It'll just be history repeating itself.

Cain would be no different than Obama, just like Obama is no different than Bush, and Bush was no different than Clinton and on and on and on. It'll just be history repeating itself.

I hear ya but i don't see things as Black & White as you do. They both would be better for the economy than what we have in there now. I have to live in the real world. Dr. Paul will not get the nomination. As much as that makes me sad,it is the reality. I have to be able to listen to other candidates. But i do hear ya and there is truth in what you state.

I hear ya but i don't see things as Black & White as you do. They both would be better for the economy than what we have in there now. I have to live in the real world. Dr. Paul will not get the nomination. As much as that makes me sad,it is the reality. I have to be able to listen to other candidates. But i do hear ya and there is truth in what you state.

Correct Dr. Paul won't get the nomination, but you won't see long term economic fixes, you won't see long periods of time without a recession as long as the Fed remains on its current course, unquestioned and unabated like Cain wants.

Forum List

Back