Dr. Paul calls out Cain over his stance on Fed Audit

Mine didn't. And if it had, I wouldn't have blamed it on Obama. Not much personal responsibility in your body, eh? :lol:

Nice deflection. My business practices haven't changed. The economy has and that's not my fault. No matter how responsible I am I can not force prospective customers to call me.

Unlike a lot of you I don't live in a bubble that has not been affected by this disasterous administration.
It's not Obama's fault that the economy sucks. And if you can't deal with a bad economy you are the one at fault, not someone else.

that sounds like Cain.

Gramps, we all know Cain is not a political insider, he has literally 0 thought on foreign policy so he is about as far removed from politics and someone that should be president as humanly possible… But he knows who he will elect to be one of the most powerful people in the world (head of the FED) right off the bat.

Or, he is just saying that in an attempt to sound relative and prepared. I'll have to hear his positions and plans before I fully support him. We've already experienced what an administration with no substance has to offer.

I just thought about your assertion about me being in the top 50 right wingers. Considering there may only be about 50 of us to begin with, unless your counting people who post once a month, I got no problem with your bullshit label.

*I* am number 50, you are 49!

:lol:

Scheiß Maus is good for a laugh, not much else.

Standard Disclaimer: Scheiß Maus is Dot Com, any resemblance to rats, in hats or otherwise, is purely coincidental.

My income dropped by nearly half with Obama as president.
Mine didn't. And if it had, I wouldn't have blamed it on Obama. Not much personal responsibility in your body, eh? :lol:

Nice deflection. My business practices haven't changed. The economy has and that's not my fault. No matter how responsible I am I can not force prospective customers to call me.

Unlike a lot of you I don't live in a bubble that has not been affected by this disasterous administration.

Umm do recessions happen overnight?

Just snap and we are in a recession?

Those that happen that way recover quickly.

The ones that last took a long time to build and cannot be cured quickly.

It's not Obama's fault that the economy sucks. And if you can't deal with a bad economy you are the one at fault, not someone else.

You are wrong. The current state of the economy IS Obamas fault. Now get back in your safety bubble.

I like them both so I hate to see them squabbling this way. But i guess that's what debates are all about.

Paul also insisted that Cain was a political insider when he is the only one that isnt. The man is out of touch. And his eyebrows fell off during the debate. lol How do you take that seriously?

Yeah, Paul is a bed bug . Notice he is popular every where except in his own district ?

Paul also insisted that Cain was a political insider when he is the only one that isnt.
Cain was head of the Kansas City Federal Reserve, you can't be more "insider" than that.

But hey, some of you like to be conned!

Sorry but their is a big difference between a financial insider and a political insider. I for one am glad he has the fed experience. The more real experience the better.

Being in the Fed is not considered being an insider? :eusa_eh: Tell that to Bernanke, Summers, Geithner, ect... :eusa_whistle:

Don't disregard the people who don't hate the man, but think his policies haven't been good for the country. I believe he has to be voted out of office, but I don't hate the man.

Most people say that George W. Bush is a man most people would enjoy sitting down and having a beer with at a bar.

Barack Obama is a person most people would enjoy sitting down and having a cosmo at a gay cabaret with.

Don't disregard the people who don't hate the man, but think his policies haven't been good for the country. I believe he has to be voted out of office, but I don't hate the man.

Most people say that George W. Bush is a man most people would enjoy sitting down and having a beer with at a bar.

Barack Obama is a person most people would enjoy sitting down and having a cosmo at a gay cabaret with.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gramps, we all know Cain is not a political insider, he has literally 0 thought on foreign policy so he is about as far removed from politics and someone that should be president as humanly possible… But he knows who he will elect to be one of the most powerful people in the world (head of the FED) right off the bat.

Or, he is just saying that in an attempt to sound relative and prepared. I'll have to hear his positions and plans before I fully support him. We've already experienced what an administration with no substance has to offer.

Gramps, if you actually listen as I and millions of others have you will hear that Cain has no position on almost any issue... That's the problem. I don't make this stuff up, I back it up. You come into this thread talking about Ron Paul's eyebrow falling off, that’s your "top criticism" of RP, nothing more than a "haha" joke because he called out Cain and did it very well. Like I’m unaware RP is a squeaky old man…

All the while you sit here defending Cain who says "Alan Greenspan" is good! Lies about being ok with an audit of the fed (audio to back that up btw), claims no one can later raise any of his 9 9 9 tax plan taxes... Cain claims he does not care what some other Presidents name is when that is LITERALLY HIS FUCKING JOB TO KNOW, lol.

Now I don't care if you like or hate RP, I don't even expect RP to win, but I will call out Cain for being shallow as a kiddy pool along with the people that support his "economy on life-support so we need my bold new 9 9 9 plan!" soundbite.

In the interview, Brody asked Cain, who has rocketed to top-tier status in recent polls: "Are you ready for the gotcha questions that are coming from the media and others? Like, who's the president of Uzbekistan? It's coming, all of this stuff. And how are you dealing with that?"

Cain replied, "I'm ready for the 'gotcha' questions and they're already starting to come. And when they ask me, 'Who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan?' I'm going to say you know, 'I don't know. Do you know?' And then I'm going to say, 'How's that going to create one job?' I want to focus on the top priorities of this country. That's what leaders do.

Cain says he's ready for questions about "Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Yes, this is a great man........................

He's a smart one, that's for sure.

The favorite trick of the party media is to ask obscure trivia questions.

You know, like when they asked Obama how many states he'd campaigned in; "57" declared the Messiah®!

You are wrong. The current state of the economy IS Obamas fault. Now get back in your safety bubble.

Now this is where I agree with you. We are 3 years in and Obama himself said he would be held accountable.

Bush and his Red and later Dem congress played their huge part in making this mess but Obama's part has been to make it worse with his Dem congress.

that sounds like Cain.

:redface: From a business standpoint, it is true.

images

Fuck but you're a stupid one, Ravi....

In the interview, Brody asked Cain, who has rocketed to top-tier status in recent polls: "Are you ready for the gotcha questions that are coming from the media and others? Like, who's the president of Uzbekistan? It's coming, all of this stuff. And how are you dealing with that?"

Cain replied, "I'm ready for the 'gotcha' questions and they're already starting to come. And when they ask me, 'Who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan?' I'm going to say you know, 'I don't know. Do you know?' And then I'm going to say, 'How's that going to create one job?' I want to focus on the top priorities of this country. That's what leaders do.

Cain says he's ready for questions about "Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

You know, like when they asked Obama how many states he'd campaigned in; "57" declared the Messiah®!

Yup.

My goal is to not hate on Cain, I liked Cain and if you could search my posts from a long time ago before he even ran for President I said I liked Cain, even when he first jumped in. It's Cain's lack of understanding on near anything but 9 9 9 that gets me... Knowing it won't pass gets me more. Hell, Santorum asked the audience if they wanted a new 9% income tax and no one raised their hands, then he asked them how many people thought that new 9% tax would stay 9% and no one raised their hands... That's reality when it's put "simply", as Cain likes it.

Yup.

My goal is to not hate on Cain, I liked Cain and if you could search my posts from a long time ago before he even ran for President I said I liked Cain, even when he first jumped in. It's Cain's lack of understanding on near anything but 9 9 9 that gets me... Knowing it won't pass gets me more. Hell, Santorum asked the audience if they wanted a new 9% income tax and no one raised their hands, then he asked them how many people thought that new 9% tax would stay 9% and no one raised their hands... That's reality when it's put "simply", as Cain likes it.

Your not very bright are you. You say all Cain has is 9-9-9 and that nobody likes that idea. Do tell then how the hell he went from obscure unknown to top tier status in such a short time.

Now I don't know if 9-9-9 is a good idea or not but I do know that it is a good starting base from which one could build upon.

All Paul wants to do is dismantle everything and let Iran get the nuke that way they can send over a suitcase nuke to complete Pauls plan for an America engrossed in complete anarchy.

Yup.

First off, I agree that 9-9-9 would never make it through congress. As the plan is stated, it is advantageous to 99% of current tax payers. The problem is that in order to BE an advantage, it would have to pass completely unaltered, zero chance of that happening.

I also agree that Cain needs to focus on more than 9-9-9, as he appeared a bit defensive last night, which is always a mistake.

That said, I still view Cain as by far the best choice of the candidates shown so far. I like Ron Paul, but he has zero chance of being nominated. Cain is a better choice than Romney, Perry or Bachmann. Bachmann could not win the general, that alone makes her a bad nominee. Romney offers no real alternative to Obama, another left of center progressive with no real agenda other than being elected. I personally don't trust Perry, never did. He is an opportunist who holds any position he thinks will promote his chances of being elected.

Cain has strong, conservative principles, is very smart and has solid business experience. He is by far the best choice.

Forum List

Back