Dr. Paul calls out Cain over his stance on Fed Audit

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Dr. Paul calls out Cain over Fed Audit:
Ron Paul Calls Out Herman Cain For Lie Over Fed Audit During GOP Debate
Cain said that, in fact, he didn't oppose an audit, and that when he served on the Fed it was a different institution. "You have misquoted me. I did not call you or any of your people ignorant. I don't know where that came from," he said. "You've gotta be careful of the stuff you get off the Internet."

A careful check of the Internet, however -- guided by the Paul campaign -- turns up audio of Cain saying just what Paul accused him of saying. As recently as 2010, long after the Fed began engaging in the lending Cain says he opposed, Cain belittled those calling for an audit.

Herb said pick up the phone and call the Fed if you have a question LOLOLOLOL

Paul also insisted that Cain was a political insider when he is the only one that isnt. The man is out of touch. And his eyebrows fell off during the debate. lol How do you take that seriously?

So you discount the truth, that I posted verbatim w/ audio & links, because he may have made a mistake in the past? You're one of the top-50, partisan, Rightie- kool aid drinking :booze: hacks on the board :clap2:

Last edited:
So you discount the truth, that I posted verbatim w/ audio & links, because he may have made a mistake in the past? You're one of the top-50, partisan, Rightie- kool aid drinking hacks on the board.

You don’t understand...

When you really hate Obama, everything must be sacrificed to ‘get rid’ of him, including the truth.

So you discount the truth, that I posted verbatim w/ audio & links, because he may have made a mistake in the past? You're one of the top-50, partisan, Rightie- kool aid drinking hacks on the board.

You don’t understand...

When you really hate Obama, everything must be sacrificed to ‘get rid’ of him, including the truth.

You are not far from the truth. Although it has nothing to do with hate or lies and everything to do with my fiscal situation. My income dropped by nearly half with Obama as president.

Cause/Effect

At this point I would support just about anyone to get rid of the job killer. I need people to have jobs if im to be hired and be able to maintain my company.

And as far as the OP. I didnt watch your links. I watched the debate for myself. In fact I have it on the dvr to refer to if I feel the need. And I dont feel the need to debunk your perception of what was said as your perception is not news worthy and is nothing more than your opinion of what was ment.

I just thought about your assertion about me being in the top 50 right wingers. Considering there may only be about 50 of us to begin with, unless your counting people who post once a month, I got no problem with your bullshit label.

I just thought about your assertion about me being in the top 50 right wingers. Considering there may only be about 50 of us to begin with, unless your counting people who post once a month, I got no problem with your bullshit label.

I was going to say "top-5" but this board is rampant w/ Koch Bros. kool- aid drinking, Righties such as yourself :up: but that would've limited the pool :D

I was going to say "top-5" but this board is rampant w/ Koch Bros. kool- aid drinking, Righties such as yourself :up: but that would've limited the pool :D

Shhhhhh

I have it on good authority the Koch brothers use unions.................

Quite the shock isnt it?

Dr. Paul calls out Cain over Fed Audit:
Ron Paul Calls Out Herman Cain For Lie Over Fed Audit During GOP Debate
Cain said that, in fact, he didn't oppose an audit, and that when he served on the Fed it was a different institution. "You have misquoted me. I did not call you or any of your people ignorant. I don't know where that came from," he said. "You've gotta be careful of the stuff you get off the Internet."

A careful check of the Internet, however -- guided by the Paul campaign -- turns up audio of Cain saying just what Paul accused him of saying. As recently as 2010, long after the Fed began engaging in the lending Cain says he opposed, Cain belittled those calling for an audit.

Herb said pick up the phone and call the Fed if you have a question LOLOLOLOL

Nice Catch.I listened to the tape of his show you linked. This should hit the media and make news. Let's see if it happens. I was a Cain supporter. We need more information on Cain.

You don’t understand...

Don't disregard the people who don't hate the man, but think his policies haven't been good for the country. I believe he has to be voted out of office, but I don't hate the man.

Paul also insisted that Cain was a political insider when he is the only one that isnt.
Cain was head of the Kansas City Federal Reserve, you can't be more "insider" than that.

But hey, some of you like to be conned!

Sorry but their is a big difference between a financial insider and a political insider. I for one am glad he has the fed experience. The more real experience the better.

Paul also insisted that Cain was a political insider when he is the only one that isnt. The man is out of touch. And his eyebrows fell off during the debate. lol How do you take that seriously?

A Ron Paul hater mixed with a Cainite... fucking lolz..

Cain has 2 people waiting on the sidelines to name one as head of the Fed R, that is as insider as you fucking get noob... In fact I don't think you get more "insider" than that.

Paul also insisted that Cain was a political insider when he is the only one that isnt.
Cain was head of the Kansas City Federal Reserve, you can't be more "insider" than that.

But hey, some of you like to be conned!

Sorry but their is a big difference between a financial insider and a political insider. I for one am glad he has the fed experience. The more real experience the better.

Paul didn't call him a political insider, you did...

My income dropped by nearly half with Obama as president.
Mine didn't. And if it had, I wouldn't have blamed it on Obama. Not much personal responsibility in your body, eh? :lol:

Nice deflection. My business practices haven't changed. The economy has and that's not my fault. No matter how responsible I am I can not force prospective customers to call me.

Unlike a lot of you I don't live in a bubble that has not been affected by this disasterous administration.

Gramps, we all know Cain is not a political insider, he has literally 0 thought on foreign policy so he is about as far removed from politics and someone that should be president as humanly possible… But he knows who he will elect to be one of the most powerful people in the world (head of the FED) right off the bat.

In the interview, Brody asked Cain, who has rocketed to top-tier status in recent polls: "Are you ready for the gotcha questions that are coming from the media and others? Like, who's the president of Uzbekistan? It's coming, all of this stuff. And how are you dealing with that?"

Cain replied, "I'm ready for the 'gotcha' questions and they're already starting to come. And when they ask me, 'Who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan?' I'm going to say you know, 'I don't know. Do you know?' And then I'm going to say, 'How's that going to create one job?' I want to focus on the top priorities of this country. That's what leaders do.

Cain says he's ready for questions about "Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Yes, this is a great man........................

My income dropped by nearly half with Obama as president.
Mine didn't. And if it had, I wouldn't have blamed it on Obama. Not much personal responsibility in your body, eh? :lol:

Nice deflection. My business practices haven't changed. The economy has and that's not my fault. No matter how responsible I am I can not force prospective customers to call me.

Unlike a lot of you I don't live in a bubble that has not been affected by this disasterous administration.
It's not Obama's fault that the economy sucks. And if you can't deal with a bad economy you are the one at fault, not someone else.

Forum List

Back