Dr. Laura takes aim at Palin's family values

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
no one can say this is from a liberal source so apparently the libs aren't the only ones who are taking issue with Palin

Dr. Laura’s Blog Sarah Palin and Motherhood

snip

Forget gender and race. I’m frankly and sadly caught in the dilemma of having to balance policy versus example in touting a candidate for the office of the First Family. I was ferociously attacked (what’s new?) when I spoke out strongly against Bill Clinton’s dalliances in the Oval Office. That situation quickly turned into a debate whether “private has anything to do with public.” Nonsense. Role models are very important. Children and young adults look to those who are visible and successful as a road map of what is acceptable behavior and emulate those actions over the morals and values their parents and churches have taught and tried to reinforce. It’s a tough go these days, when the “bad that men or women do” is used for entertainment purposes without judgment, or is excused because of political or financial considerations.

I’m stunned - couldn’t the Republican Party find one competent female with adult children to run for Vice President with McCain? I realize his advisors probably didn’t want a “mature” woman, as the Democrats keep harping on his age. But really, what kind of role model is a woman whose fifth child was recently born with a serious issue, Down Syndrome, and then goes back to the job of Governor within days of the birth?

so...tell me, are the conservatives who feel the same way as some liberals also smearing Palin?

no one can say this is from a liberal source so apparently the libs aren't the only ones who are taking issue with Palin

Dr. Laura’s Blog Sarah Palin and Motherhood

snip

so...tell me, are the conservatives who feel the same way as some liberals also smearing Palin?

You bet your sweet bippy they are. I never thought I'd live to see the day when liberals backed Dr. Laura's opinion on anything. Oh take me lord--Now I've seen it all !! :lol:

I agree, Dr. Laura is an idiot and Ann coulter is the devil LOL

I just wonder what the conservatives here think of this ultra conservative woman's take on the situation?

I mean to hear them tell it the right wingers are dancing in their flannel jammies over Palin but it seems that as the newness of her pick wears off, the truth is becoming less favorable.

I just wonder what the conservatives here think of this ultra conservative woman's take on the situation?

I mean to hear them tell it the right wingers are dancing in their flannel jammies over Palin but it seems that as the newness of her pick wears off, the truth is becoming less favorable.

I still think Palin is a great pick. All shit that comes with her is just entertainment.

Last edited:
I'm trying to remember if Dr. Laura worked while her kids were growing up.

Honestly, what's the problem if one parent is staying home? Since when does it have to be the mother?

Did Chelsea suffer greatly? Because we all know Hillary isn't exactly a stay-at home and hit those ball games sort of woman....

In your dreams--I guess consevatism isn't exactly what you painted it out to be , huh ? "OMG---the conservatives aren't in 'lockstep'--we can't use 'sheeple' any more"

You kill me.:cuckoo:

I'm still think Palin is a great pick. All shit that comes with her is just entertainment.

I know. It's great watching the left shit itself over the fact that she's a working mother and has an unmarried, pregnant daughter.

These are their causes, after all.....

I'm trying to remember if Dr. Laura worked while her kids were growing up.

Honestly, what's the problem if one parent is staying home? Since when does it have to be the mother?

Did Chelsea suffer greatly? Because we all know Hillary isn't exactly a stay-at home and hit those ball games sort of woman....

Hillary wasn't the VP, she was the first lady and she didn't, to my knowledge work during the Clinton presidency.

as for whether Chelsea suffered greatly, well yes, but not because her mother wasn't there but rather because her father couldn't keep his dick in his pants and Ken Star had an endless budget to investigate a blow job. :eusa_shifty:

know. It's great watching the left shit itself over the fact that she's a working mother and has an unmarried, pregnant daughter.

Allie, sweetie, apparently there is plenty of shitting on the right going on too.

I know. It's great watching the left shit itself over the fact that she's a working mother and has an unmarried, pregnant daughter.

These are their causes, after all.....

no worries---there are libs all over America shitting their pants after listening to the things some of "their own" are saying.

Hillary wasn't the VP, she was the first lady and she didn't, to my knowledge work during the Clinton presidency.

as for whether Chelsea suffered greatly, well yes, but not because her mother wasn't there but rather because her father couldn't keep his dick in his pants and Ken Star had an endless budget to investigate a blow job. :eusa_shifty:

Allie, sweetie, apparently there is plenty of shitting on the right going on too.

No, she was working, every day. SHe had an office and everything.

Guess you guys don't believe in equal rights for women after all. :eek: What a huge shock...you say one thing...but you don't really mean it. One thing for the peons, another for the elites.....YOu want to keep those poor ppl and their babies separated...but when it's one of your OWN class, why by golly, the woman belongs in the damned house! Regardless of the fact the father could stay home in her place....because it's a WOMAN'S work.

Losers. And I mean that in every possible way. This is so great.

No, she was working, every day. SHe had an office and everything.

Guess you guys don't believe in equal rights for women after all. :eek: What a huge shock...you say one thing...but you don't really mean it. One thing for the peons, another for the elites.....YOu want to keep those poor ppl and their babies separated...but when it's one of your OWN class, why by golly, the woman belongs in the damned house! Regardless of the fact the father could stay home in her place....because it's a WOMAN'S work.

Losers. And I mean that in every possible way. This is so great.

:lol: it's so cute how suddenly the libs have turned into the women haters and the repubs have turned into the bleeding hearts who are all about equality for women in the workplace.

NO ONE said this woman belongs in the house.

I guess my perspective is different because I'm a mother. I just think she should put her children ahead of her own ambition.

she has an INFANT with special needs AND a 17 year old daughter who is pregnant! where the fuck are this woman's priorities?

Once again for the retards....

THERE'S A DAD WHO CAN STAY HOME WITH THE BABIES.

Are there honestly lefties out there now who are saying a dad at home isn't GOOD enough? What about the male homo couples, where if anyone at all is home it's one or two (or three or four) male fags?

What happened to the whole concept of NON-TRADITIONAL families being every bit as valid as a traditional one?

You are complete hypocritical pigs. This family is a thousand times more traditional than the families you hold up as models of perfection...the gay, the broken, the bizarre, the criminal. Yet you actually have the nerve to attack her because she's going to work and he's staying home?

• Thanks
Reactions: Gem
Once again for the retards....

THERE'S A DAD WHO CAN STAY HOME WITH THE BABIES.

Are there honestly lefties out there now who are saying a dad at home isn't GOOD enough? What about the male homo couples, where if anyone at all is home it's one or two (or three or four) male fags?

What happened to the whole concept of NON-TRADITIONAL families being every bit as valid as a traditional one?

You are complete hypocritical pigs. This family is a thousand times more traditional than the families you hold up as models of perfection...the gay, the broken, the bizarre, the criminal. Yet you actually have the nerve to attack her because she's going to work and he's staying home?

okay fair enough the dad can take care of Trig.

I guess every mother loves her children differently. I mean I couldn't do it but if Sarah Palin can step out of the picture as Trig's main caregiver so be it.

I certainly hope you aren't saying that women who work love their children less than mothers who get to stay home with them.

Forum List

Back