Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

I have nothing against Jews, but MLK was a pompous bible thumping windbag who, like the proverbial blind squirrel that eventually finds a nut, occasional during all his releases of fart smoke would say something catchy like "I have a dream", or... um... um ....um , well ok, that's it. :D

You are a disgusting piece of shit.

LOL! Don't shoot the messenger. :D

I have nothing against Jews, but MLK was a pompous bible thumping windbag who, like the proverbial blind squirrel that eventually finds a nut, occasional during all his releases of fart smoke would say something catchy like "I have a dream", or... um... um ....um , well ok, that's it. :D

You are a disgusting piece of shit.

LOL! Don't shoot the messenger. :D

If MLK was a Hamas boot licker you'd be on his nuts, you have some nerve.

You mean the Hamas started by Israel?...and Israeli nut lickers would be calling MLK a terrorist..but he din't say it so the point is moot...

And you presume to 'know' he didn't say it by means of what, exactly? Are you into necromancy?

And you can't prove that MLK didn't say that if Jesus was alive, that he'd gladly suck his cock and swallow his holy sperm. Is that the game were playing now?:D

Silly Ima! Nobody else but you would ever make that claim - and everyone knows that you're the perennial board troll.

I can put it another way, though: How can you (the self-acclaimed 'truthseeker', LOL!) be so certain all the other people involved are misinformed (since they were there and you were not) ?

I can put it another way, though: How can you (the self-acclaimed 'truthseeker', LOL!) be so certain all the other people involved are misinformed (since they were there and you were not) ?
Truthseeker's original nom de guerre was BullShitSeeker, but he didn't want to make it too obvious.

You mean the Hamas started by Israel?...and Israeli nut lickers would be calling MLK a terrorist..but he din't say it so the point is moot...

And you presume to 'know' he didn't say it by means of what, exactly? Are you into necromancy?

I don't know for sure as you don't know he did say it..but someone who would make such a statement would have surely have said something on tape..if that is what they really believed...imo

Truthseeker's original nom de guerre was BullShitSeeker, but he didn't want to make it too obvious.

:lol: i'm not the one making a claim a dead guy said something 45 years ago that no one heard.

:lol: i'm not the one making a claim a dead guy said something 45 years ago that no one heard.
Really? Keep up will ya, this clip was posted a while back. Now eat shit, BULLSHITSEEKER. Ha ha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

Really? Keep up will ya, this clip was posted a while back. Now eat shit, BULLSHITSEEKER. Ha ha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

That's not the quote of the original OP..not like MLK is an authority on ME policy.

Thanks for the honesty, 'Seeker: it boils down to your opinion that Dr. King would have made a point of recording such a statement.

I can understand a person's holding that opinion, though I don't agree. I think it's possible Dr. King may have thought it was so obvious it 'went without saying'..... Since 'Zionism' is really only the affirmation of the Jewish People's right to self-determination in our homeland, and never included anything about 'occupying' or 'oppressing' anyone else, I can certainly see Dr. King figuring it was a given.

People who ascribe to 'Zionism' all manner of nefarious motivations and so on, are not going to be able to reconcile Dr. King's apparent support for the State of Israel with his life's work.

And that, imho, tends to support the veracity of the statement attributed to Dr. King.

I also wonder how anyone can so readily assume that the other people are either mistaken, or lying: are any of them known to be proven liars?

That's not the quote of the original OP..not like MLK is an authority on ME policy.

And just because he was black, doesn't mean he got everything right all the time. :D

Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube

And just because he was black, doesn't mean he got everything right all the time. :D
Oh OK. But at least one can clearly see that he was a Zionist and his support for Israel as a Jewish state. Now that the campaign to discredit the quote didn't work, you can begin discrediting Dr. King. How predictable. Ha ha ha.

Thanks for the honesty, 'Seeker: it boils down to your opinion that Dr. King would have made a point of recording such a statement.

I can understand a person's holding that opinion, though I don't agree. I think it's possible Dr. King may have thought it was so obvious it 'went without saying'..... Since 'Zionism' is really only the affirmation of the Jewish People's right to self-determination in our homeland, and never included anything about 'occupying' or 'oppressing' anyone else, I can certainly see Dr. King figuring it was a given.

People who ascribe to 'Zionism' all manner of nefarious motivations and so on, are not going to be able to reconcile Dr. King's apparent support for the State of Israel with his life's work.

And that, imho, tends to support the veracity of the statement attributed to Dr. King.

I also wonder how anyone can so readily assume that the other people are either mistaken, or lying: are any of them known to be proven liars?
Well said. And thats why Dr Kings position including the time he made those statements (1968), really bothers the Jew haters that are posing as anti Zionists. Exactly the type Dr. King referred to when he said anti Zionsim is anti Semetism.

Forum List

Back