Dr Ford is outplaying these wrinkly white octogenarians - and they don't even know it!

What is the Left's obsession with "old white guys"?

Well, the Republican Party is kind of known at present as the Party of Angry Old White Guys. The Senate Judiciary Committee certainly reflects that. I mean, there are 7 R women in the Senate - they couldn't have put ONE of 'em on there?

They're seriously out of touch with and in denial of the demographic changes coming to this country. Minority white by 2045.
The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects

It would probably be best to embrace the future/ broaden the message and the tent for survival.

The Republican party is only known as the "Party of Angry Old White Guys" to people like you who have decided that certain immutable traits such as gender, race and age render them sexist, racist or generally untrustworthy. "Old white guys" are not the only ones who doubt the veracity of Ford's claims so singling them out is prejudice.

Correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand it, you are a psychiatrist or psychologist or therapist or something having to do with the mental health field. Being a professional in the mental health field, you are educated and trained in human behavior. Thus being trained, you know that it is not as simple as old white guy = sexist/racist. In short, you should know better.

Well, the Republican Party is kind of known at present as the Party of Angry Old White Guys. The Senate Judiciary Committee certainly reflects that. I mean, there are 7 R women in the Senate - they couldn't have put ONE of 'em on there?

They're seriously out of touch with and in denial of the demographic changes coming to this country. Minority white by 2045.

It would probably be best to embrace the future/ broaden the message and the tent for survival.

The Republican party is only known as the "Party of Angry Old White Guys" to people like you who have decided that certain immutable traits such as gender, race and age render them sexist, racist or generally untrustworthy. "Old white guys" are not the only ones who doubt the veracity of Ford's claims so singling them out is prejudice.

Correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand it, you are a psychiatrist or psychologist or therapist or something having to do with the mental health field. Being a professional in the mental health field, you are educated and trained in human behavior. Thus being trained, you know that it is not as simple as old white guy = sexist/racist. In short, you should know better.

Talk to Mr Graham and embrace reality :wink:

angrywhiteguys.jpg

Talk to Mr Graham and embrace reality :wink:

angrywhiteguys.jpg

For one thing, this only proves that Graham is as deluded as you are. Secondly, notice he didn't say "angry old white guys".

You have singled out one group of people as representative of an entire party. This is nothing less than prejudice. Why do I care? Because one day I will be an old white guy and I would rather be judged on my words and actions, not on things I can't change, thank you very much.

Secondly, notice he didn't say "angry old white guys".

You have singled out one group of people as representative of an entire party. This is nothing less than prejudice. Why do I care? Because one day I will be an old white guy and I would rather be judged on my words and actions, not on things I can't change, thank you very much.

Fair points - Thanks!

Or maybe just go with who is more qualified and available instead of who looks correct.

Or maybe just go with who is more qualified and available instead of who looks correct.
Sorry dude, that ship sailed in 2016.....

One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

Not only that, but Dr. Ford's team knows very well how to press an advantage.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

I wonder why she might be uncomfortable in confined spaces?​

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations

Hey Dip Shit.....

Looks like we may have a vote this Friday.....

Hey Dip Shit.....

Do it -- Ram him in there now .. live to regret it in November and the years to come.

Trump is going to RAM it so far up your Ass that it will spew out your ears....

You libtards are going to lose your ASS in November.....

BK will be confirmed.....

Hey Dip Shit.....

Do it -- Ram him in there now .. live to regret it in November and the years to come.

You're a funny guy Deno - Absolutely one of my favorite low IQ Trumptards ;)

Hey Dip Shit.....

If I only had half my IQ……

I would still be twice as smart as you…..

The proof is you are a libtard….

Hey Dip Shit.....

I really don't know why you keep typing the same basic response -
Just copy and paste your Greatest Hits - A real time saver! :D

Hey Dip Shit.....

If I were going to do something like that,

I would just distill it down to……

You are full of Shit.

You are full of Shit.

That's perfect - Included in almost every one of your dumb responses. I think you have two or three other incredibly brainy and original lines. Now put them all together and VOILA! :)

You are full of Shit.

That's perfect - Included in almost every one of your dumb responses. I think you have two or three other incredibly brainy and original lines. Now put them all together and VOILA! :)

It doesn't take much effort to make you libtards look stupid.....

P.S. VOILA that Dip Shit..

Last edited:
One would think that they'd have realized by now that they have no good options? And for the record, if she decides not to show on Wednesday, she could immediately file a lawsuit against Bart O'Kavanaugh in Maryland - where there is no statute of limitation on rape or attempted rape.

Well, it seems that the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee will continue to play stupid games with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, and with the possibility of her appearing before them next week, when all their kangaroo suits will come back from the cleaners. She wants to appear on Thursday. They now have offered Wednesday, after insisting for several days on a hearing on Monday next. From Politico:

Haven't these people learned yet that they can't make Dr. Ford do anything she doesn't want to do? Haven't they figured out yet that they really don't have decent options? They extended their deadline for Dr. Ford to respond on Friday, and they've already backed off a Monday hearing. They are negotiating very badly, as will often be the case when you have no good negotiating position at all. So, they're scrambling while Kavanaugh's polling numbers sink into the Potomac.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to a Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.

Christine Blasey Ford Is Beating Senate Republicans in Brett Kavanaugh Hearing Negotiations
I wonder which decade it was when the senate repubs had an erection.
They can't even question her themselves

You are full of Shit.

Libtards? Is this the limit of your non college intellect?
I preferred lesbian daughters in the WH myself.
Just a suggestion for you darlin

You are full of Shit.

Try it again libtard…

You are breaking up......

I wonder which decade it was when the senate repubs had an erection.
They can't even question her themselves

Erections can be taken care of by your average libtard….

You are full of Shit.

Try it again libtard…

You are breaking up......
Can't read the post one up from yours?

Forum List

Back