Dr. Deborah Birx goes after “Slicey and Dicey” Fake news media

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
That video of her looking distressed and disgusted as Lysol Donald was babbling on about injecting disinfectants and UV light is classic lol
Yes and now we know she was disgusted, not by Trump, but by the media itself. Can't wait for Bacteria Biden to get tested for Corona!

She is a breath of fresh air amongst the stench of American Media. Brilliant choice by President Trump. Dr. Birx is always even and measured in what she says as opposed to two face Fauci who loves playing up to his audience. The "Slicey and Dicey" comment summed up what the Media does so perfectly.

She is a breath of fresh air amongst the stench of American Media. Brilliant choice by President Trump. Dr. Birx is always even and measured in what she says as opposed to two face Fauci who loves playing up to his audience. The "Slicey and Dicey" comment summed up what the Media does so perfectly.
So she is cgoing to counter the millions of peopple that heard him say what he said on live tv. Ya, good luck with that.LOL

Good to see this very impressive lady stand up for the truth......the American People are getting more irritated every day by all the fake news.

There is no fake news except for the news that Trump doesn't like, and that is a gimme. My view is that these medical experts don't want to leave the virus in the hands of your grifter president because he will fuck up the works at the expense of the American people. Let's face it--Trump isn't the smartest rock in the pile. He operates from his "gut"
as he has admitted. What a doofus!

That video of her looking distressed and disgusted as Lysol Donald was babbling on about injecting disinfectants and UV light is classic lol
Yes and now we know she was disgusted, not by Trump, but by the media itself. Can't wait for Bacteria Biden to get tested for Corona!
No, she is disgusted by Trump, and it will all come out as Trump continues to barf about a virus that he knows
nothing about.

Good to see this very impressive lady stand up for the truth......the American People are getting more irritated every day by all the fake news.

Are the American people getting more irritated every day by all the silly talk coming from Trump? NAH.....

HE didnt say that but keep lying... It outs you ass a political whore...

Bow to your Orange Messiah, poorly educated Trumptard! lol
Must be tough giving financial advice when Trump is talking Fair Trade with China and India.
Now you'll actually have to work everyday.

Poor Dr Birx, Trump has turned her into a media attack dog.

She must need a shower after those briefings

Must be tough giving financial advice when Trump is talking Fair Trade with China and India.
Now you'll actually have to work everyday.

I don't give a shit, Weird Conspiracy Theorist.
Sure you do.
You think for a moment in my large community I don't know clowns who do what you do?
All you have to do is tell your clients to invest in an Indian owned software firms or a Chinese factory.
Don't even try arguing with me on this because I people in my community who work for Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, etc...
What a gig you had going till now.

Sure you do.
You think for a moment in my large community I don't know clowns who do what you do?
All you have to do is tell your clients to invest in an Indian owned software firms or a Chinese factory.
Don't even try arguing with me on this because I people in my community who work for Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, etc...

I'm not a financial advisor, and I don't work for a bank.

Now, go wallow in your little idiotic conspiracy theories about how Bill Gates is Hitler and Stalin combined, retard lol

Sure you do.

I'm not a financial advisor, and I don't work for a bank.

Now, go wallow in your little idiotic conspiracy theories about how Bill Gates is Hitler and Stalin combined, retard lol
You have indicated that you are many times.
I guess when you post that you "advised", you were using that word lightly.
I do read your posts.

Gates is Hitler.
I guess you don't remember back in 1995 or so when he wanted to inject a chip in every American.
I guess you approve of him experimenting on humans.

Forum List

Back