Dr. Ben (Leave a sponge in the patient) Carson Does Not Know Who Wrote The Constitution.

So are there really 57 states?

and If I like my plan, can I keep my plan?

lapelpin.jpg
No, there are not 57 states nor did anyone say there are 57 states. How many times must righties be reminded of this?

Wha..........? Obama Fluffers Gotta Fluff

I didn't need you to prove I was right ...

"It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it."

States visited .......... 57
States left to visit ...... 1
States not visiting ..... 2

I count 60 states. Brain-dead conservatives who can't count, think Obama said there are 57 states.
thumbsup.gif

Yeah much better!

LOL!!

Obama has a nearly 3 digit IQ!!!

Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, magna cum laude. You?

I know Judicial Review; Obama, not so much. Pretty sure the only time he was actually at law school was for the class picture. Can you point to any of his writings while "President of Law Review"? So far all we found was, "Me smoke pakolo, Choom. CHOOM!"

"Another Obama innovation: "Roof Hits."

"When they were chooming in a car all the windows had to be rolled up so no smoke blew out and went to waste; when the pot was gone, they tilted their heads back and sucked in the last bit of smoke from the ceiling."

Barack Obama and His Pot-Smoking 'Choom Gang'

Also, he didn't fucking invent that, we were doing that in the Bronx in the 70's and pretty sure we weren't the first either

"It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it."

I count 60 states. Brain-dead conservatives who can't count, think Obama said there are 57 states.
thumbsup.gif

Even worse, lol. Carson was also right about Jefferson. Get ready to say president Carson.

Many of your fellow nutters say I should get used to saying President Trump. So who's right? You? Them? Neither?

My ticket would be Carson, Trump.

And that ticket will hand the White House, the Senate and the House to the Democrats....thank you.

Obama is ruining the democrat party, and will continue to do it for the next year.

You douchebags can stop lying about Carson and thrown mud around. He isn't going to be the nominee.

Is that because the GOP is racist?

No, it's because Carson doesn't talk as tough on illegal immigration and Islamic Terrorism as Trump does.

Only you lefties are racist.

So you can disagree with Carson on the issues and not be racist, but we can't?

Are you aware that makes you a special needs person?

When Republican embrace anti-semitic behavior, allow supporters to up African-American opponents, and call for putting people in Concentration Camps based on their Religion, their racist.

thumbsup.gif

Yeah much better!

LOL!!

Yeah....so he says...show us his transcripts.......
No, so says Harvard. So again I ask, since you refrained from answering ..... Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, magna cum laude. You?

Really? How do we know as his college records are sealed? The only POTUS EVER to deny the public his college records.
Despite not releasing his college transcripts, we know he graduated from Harvard Law School magna cum laude because Harvard acknowledged it. As far as your idiocy of him being the only president to deny the public of college transcripts....

Bush didn't release his either. They only became public after wrongfully being leaked...

No, there are not 57 states nor did anyone say there are 57 states. How many times must righties be reminded of this?

thumbsup.gif

Yeah much better!

LOL!!

I know Judicial Review; Obama, not so much. Pretty sure the only time he was actually at law school was for the class picture. Can you point to any of his writings while "President of Law Review"? So far all we found was, "Me smoke pakolo, Choom. CHOOM!"

"Another Obama innovation: "Roof Hits."

"When they were chooming in a car all the windows had to be rolled up so no smoke blew out and went to waste; when the pot was gone, they tilted their heads back and sucked in the last bit of smoke from the ceiling."

Barack Obama and His Pot-Smoking 'Choom Gang'

Also, he didn't fucking invent that, we were doing that in the Bronx in the 70's and pretty sure we weren't the first either

Not sure what any of that has to do with Obama graduating from a prestigious university with honors? :dunno:

Again.... Your creds are ..... ?

You douchebags can stop lying about Carson and thrown mud around. He isn't going to be the nominee.

No, it's because Carson doesn't talk as tough on illegal immigration and Islamic Terrorism as Trump does.

Are you aware that I have been critical of Carson and not been called racist but if I'm critical of Obama I am a racist according you nutballs?

Don't lecture me, retard.

When Republican embrace anti-semitic behavior, allow supporters to up African-American opponents, and call for putting people in Concentration Camps based on their Religion, their racist.

Did you finish 6th grade moron? Republicans are pro-Israel, never been racist, have had black republicans for many years, and religion isn't a race.
Also it's "they're racist".

Just how fucking stupid are you exactly?

Did you finish 6th grade moron? Republicans are pro-Israel, never been racist, have had black republicans for many years, and religion isn't a race.

As as "Fucking Stupid" as you are. But then again I'm NOT a Republican/Conservative who lacks the necessary qualifications to called an intelligent life form...that one is all yours.

And I'm sure the Texas/Canadian did not say he would close 5-Government Agencies.

I didn't there were two Commerce Departments.

As as "Fucking Stupid" as you are. But then again I'm NOT a Republican/Conservative who lacks the necessary qualifications to called an intelligent life form...that one is all yours.

Your previous post proves you are a liar. You have no knowledge of conservatives, and you don't even know that religion isn't a race. On top of that, you can't spell. How can you be that stupid and still use a computer or smart phone? That's the mystery.

What makes taking an irrational position to be an extremist supporter of Israel a good strategy for the security of the US?

What makes taking an irrational position to be an extremist supporter of Israel a good strategy for the security of the US?

Deflection, dismissed.

Forum List

Back