Dr. Ben (Leave a sponge in the patient) Carson Does Not Know Who Wrote The Constitution.

My plans have changed radically, and Obama even admitted he goofed on the States, yet you still defend him like the twat hack you are.
It's not my fault you're mentally retarded. :eusa_naughty:

I didn't defend Obama; he said what he said. What I did do was point out what an idiot you are for getting his statement wrong. Sheesh, if you're gonna make fun of someone for saying something stupid, at least get their statement right.

All I was doing was pointing out the idiocy of gotcha posting, something you helped me prove, plus the usual knee jerk defense on ones own idiots.

Still a hack.
All you were doing was being stupid. Obama never said there are 57 states. You just proved to be incapable of adding to 60. Not enough fingers and toes to count on?

57 or 60, he still misspoke, and about something as simple as knowing how many States are in the US.
You're still an idiot. It's not 57 or 60. It's 60. He made a gaffe and here you are, making a gaffe of him making a gaffe. :eusa_doh:

It's still wrong. The answer is 50. (just to help you out, oxygen thief).

Wha..........? Obama Fluffers Gotta Fluff

I didn't need you to prove I was right ...

"It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it."

States visited .......... 57
States left to visit ...... 1
States not visiting ..... 2

I count 60 states. Brain-dead conservatives who can't count, think Obama said there are 57 states.
thumbsup.gif

Yeah much better!

LOL!!

Obama has a nearly 3 digit IQ!!!

Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, magna cum laude. You?

Yeah....so he says...show us his transcripts.......

No, so says Harvard. So again I ask, since you refrained from answering ..... Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, magna cum laude. You?

Again....let's see his transcripts.....shouldn't be a problem...right....if he did so well why can't we see them?

A (former KKK) supreme court justice appointed by FDR used Jefferson's correspondence to come up with the unconstitutional majority decision that created the modern version of "separation of church and state" around 1948 that liberals are fine with today. Is he or ain't he a Founding Father?

Because I didn't get it? I still have the same doctor I've had for about 15 years now.

My plans have changed radically, and Obama even admitted he goofed on the States, yet you still defend him like the twat hack you are.
It's not my fault you're mentally retarded. :eusa_naughty:

I didn't defend Obama; he said what he said. What I did do was point out what an idiot you are for getting his statement wrong. Sheesh, if you're gonna make fun of someone for saying something stupid, at least get their statement right.

All I was doing was pointing out the idiocy of gotcha posting, something you helped me prove, plus the usual knee jerk defense on ones own idiots.

Still a hack.
All you were doing was being stupid. Obama never said there are 57 states. You just proved to be incapable of adding to 60. Not enough fingers and toes to count on?

57 or 60, he still misspoke, and about something as simple as knowing how many States are in the US.
Coke snorting does that to you....

So are there really 57 states?

and If I like my plan, can I keep my plan?

lapelpin.jpg
No, there are not 57 states nor did anyone say there are 57 states. How many times must righties be reminded of this?

"It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it."

I count 60 states. Brain-dead conservatives who can't count, think Obama said there are 57 states.
thumbsup.gif

Yeah much better!

LOL!!

WOW......I mean.....WOW!

What was the context ?
Was it simply a Biden kind of gaffe, and he meant to say the Declaration of Independence instead of the Constitution ?
Or, did he actually believe Jefferson authored the Constitution ?
If it's the latter, then it is indeed a very troubling mistake.

Carson Inaccurately Credits Thomas Jefferson With Writing Constitution,

In yet another display of Republicans being stupid, Ben Carson incorrectly credited Thomas Jefferson, 3rd. President of the U.S. and former Minister to France with writing the Constitution.

No bennie, Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence.

James Madison, 4th. President of the United States wrote the original drafts of the Constitution.

Never let it be said Republicans never yet another historical lie get in the way of a cheap headline.

You guys must really hate the internet...back in the day you had 3 democrats in charge of the three network news casts that everyone had to watch because they were the only t.v. news outlets...you could lie at will and no one could say boo to you...now....your lies are revealed in nano seconds...

Jefferson's Constitution: Ben Carson Got It 100% Right - DC Media Got It 100% Wrong - Breitbart

My media hero of the week (more on this below), USA Today editor David Mastio, accurately sums up the rest of the story:

After the Constitution Convention was over, Jefferson had this other idea called a “Bill of Rights,” which you might have heard is a part of the Constitution. Jefferson sorta played a key role in all that First Amendment, Second Amendment stuff. If you don’t believe me, go ask the American Civil Liberties Union, which is big on rights like free speech and freedom of religion.

Saith the ACLU: “The American Bill of Rights, inspired by Jefferson and drafted by James Madison, was adopted, and in 1791 the Constitution’s first 10 amendments became the law of the land.”

The ACLU even quotes Jefferson’s argument: “A bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government on earth, general or particular, and what no just government should refuse.”

To get the basics of Jefferson’s role in the creation of the Bill of Rights, which are, as I mentioned, a pretty important part of the Constitution, all you have to do is read the Spark Notes version. Or you can get it in easy Q&A format from the U.S. Archives.

Not to take anything away from Mr. Mastio, who did a righteous thing defending Ben Carson, but none of this is a secret, or hidden history. It’s not even deep-dive history. Anyone who has picked up a biography of Jefferson or Madison is well aware of this.

Apparently, the following news outlets — CNN, Politico, and the Washington Post — have not picked up that biography, or they are intentionally smearing Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson … again.

During a Monday appearance on C-Span, Carson said, quite correctly, that he admired Jefferson primarily for his role in helping to craft the Constitution:

But I’m particularly impressed with Thomas Jefferson, who seemed to have very deep insight into the way that people would react and tried to craft our Constitution in a way that it would control people’s national tendencies and control the natural growth of the government.

The reaction from the DC Media on Twitter was not just instantaneously ignorant, it was fantastically ignorant. Within moments my Twitter stream was buried in smug reporters laughing and dehumanizing the black apostate conservative who doesn’t — har, har — know the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
So Jefferson...who wasn't even in the country when the constitution was drafted wrote the constitution?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And no, Carson can't be '100% right' by changing 'wrote' to 'inspired'. That's an enormous difference.

God, you lemmings will polish any turd that drops from Carson's quivering haunches. As if the useless idiocy of the 'pyramids were built by Joseph to store grain' nonsense didn't demonstrate that already.

In yet another display of Republicans being stupid, Ben Carson incorrectly credited Thomas Jefferson, 3rd. President of the U.S. and former Minister to France with writing the Constitution.

James Madison, 4th. President of the United States wrote the original drafts of the Constitution.

Never let it be said Republicans never yet another historical lie get in the way of a cheap headline.

You realize you are wrong as is the press.....Jefferson was writing letters in consultation on the Constitution from france..right? You guys have to know that now..right...? Carson was right, the left wing democrats in journalism were wrong.

No...Jefferson did not write the Constitution. That was Madison.

You realize you are wrong as is the press.....Jefferson was writing letters in consultation on the Constitution from france..right? You guys have to know that now..right...? Carson was right, the left wing democrats in journalism were wrong.

No...Jefferson did not write the Constitution. That was Madison.

Apparently that history just changed. Carson said it was Jefferson. So the mindless sea of glassy eyes, slack jaws and nodding heads have determined that Carson was 100% right.

I'm just waiting for the Iowa Carson supporter to start building their own Pyramid to store their grain in.

You guys must really hate the internet...back in the day you had 3 democrats in charge of the three network news casts that everyone had to watch because they were the only t.v. news outlets...you could lie at will and no one could say boo to you...now....your lies are revealed in nano seconds...

Jefferson's Constitution: Ben Carson Got It 100% Right - DC Media Got It 100% Wrong - Breitbart

My media hero of the week (more on this below), USA Today editor David Mastio, accurately sums up the rest of the story:

After the Constitution Convention was over, Jefferson had this other idea called a “Bill of Rights,” which you might have heard is a part of the Constitution. Jefferson sorta played a key role in all that First Amendment, Second Amendment stuff. If you don’t believe me, go ask the American Civil Liberties Union, which is big on rights like free speech and freedom of religion.

Saith the ACLU: “The American Bill of Rights, inspired by Jefferson and drafted by James Madison, was adopted, and in 1791 the Constitution’s first 10 amendments became the law of the land.”

The ACLU even quotes Jefferson’s argument: “A bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government on earth, general or particular, and what no just government should refuse.”

To get the basics of Jefferson’s role in the creation of the Bill of Rights, which are, as I mentioned, a pretty important part of the Constitution, all you have to do is read the Spark Notes version. Or you can get it in easy Q&A format from the U.S. Archives.

Not to take anything away from Mr. Mastio, who did a righteous thing defending Ben Carson, but none of this is a secret, or hidden history. It’s not even deep-dive history. Anyone who has picked up a biography of Jefferson or Madison is well aware of this.

Apparently, the following news outlets — CNN, Politico, and the Washington Post — have not picked up that biography, or they are intentionally smearing Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson … again.

During a Monday appearance on C-Span, Carson said, quite correctly, that he admired Jefferson primarily for his role in helping to craft the Constitution:

But I’m particularly impressed with Thomas Jefferson, who seemed to have very deep insight into the way that people would react and tried to craft our Constitution in a way that it would control people’s national tendencies and control the natural growth of the government.

The reaction from the DC Media on Twitter was not just instantaneously ignorant, it was fantastically ignorant. Within moments my Twitter stream was buried in smug reporters laughing and dehumanizing the black apostate conservative who doesn’t — har, har — know the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
So Jefferson...who wasn't even in the country when the constitution was drafted wrote the constitution?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And no, Carson can't be '100% right' by changing 'wrote' to 'inspired'. That's an enormous difference.

God, you lemmings will polish any turd that drops from Carson's quivering haunches. As if the useless idiocy of the 'pyramids were built by Joseph to store grain' nonsense didn't demonstrate that already.

Hey twits....you might want to actually quote what Carson said...he didn't say Jefferson wrote the Constitution, twits....he said Craft.....not wrote...

"I’m impressed by a lot of them, but particularly impressed with Thomas Jefferson, who seemed to have very deep insight into the way that people would react,” Carson said. “And he tried to craft our Constitution in a way that it would control people’s natural tendencies and control the natural growth of the government.”

Hey twits....you might want to actually quote what Carson said...he didn't say Jefferson wrote the Constitution, twits....he said Craft.....not wrote...

"I’m impressed by a lot of them, but particularly impressed with Thomas Jefferson, who seemed to have very deep insight into the way that people would react,” Carson said. “And he tried to craft our Constitution in a way that it would control people’s natural tendencies and control the natural growth of the government.”

Jefferson didn't craft our constitution. That was Madison. Jefferson wasn't even in the country.

Jefferson didn't craft our constitution. That was Madison. Jefferson wasn't even in the country.

Dipshit.....he was in correspondence with the guys writing it and he helped create the bill of rights.......you guys are twits...

Dipshit.....he was in correspondence with the guys writing it and he helped create the bill of rights.......you guys are twits...

Again, for those confused by the word 'craft' and 'wrote', Jefferson didn't write a single line in the constitution. He wasn't a delegate for any state. He didn't attend a single session of the constitutional congress. He wasn't even in the country.

That Jefferson wrote a handful of letters doesn't change the fact that Jefferson didn't craft a thing in the constitution.

That was Madison.

But hey, keep polishing that Carson turd.

lapelpin.jpg
No, there are not 57 states nor did anyone say there are 57 states. How many times must righties be reminded of this?

thumbsup.gif

Even worse, lol. Carson was also right about Jefferson. Get ready to say president Carson.

Many of your fellow nutters say I should get used to saying President Trump. So who's right? You? Them? Neither?

My ticket would be Carson, Trump.

thumbsup.gif

Yeah much better!

LOL!!

No, so says Harvard. So again I ask, since you refrained from answering ..... Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, magna cum laude. You?

Really? How do we know as his college records are sealed? The only POTUS EVER to deny the public his college records.

thumbsup.gif

Yeah much better!

LOL!!

Really? How do we know as his college records are sealed? The only POTUS EVER to deny the public his college records.

Reagan never released his college transcripts. GW's were leaked for one school. And he never released them for the other. Clinton never released his college transcripts. Bush Sr. never did.

The number of POTUS that have willfully released their college transcripts is still zero.

Again, for those confused by the word 'craft' and 'wrote', Jefferson didn't write a single line in the constitution. He wasn't a delegate for any state. He didn't attend a single session of the constitutional congress. He wasn't even in the country.

That Jefferson wrote a handful of letters doesn't change the fact that Jefferson didn't craft a thing in the constitution.

That was Madison.

But hey, keep polishing that Carson turd.

Jefferson, like Madison supported what later became the Bill of Rights. But Jefferson was in France when the Constitution written. James Madison (friend of Jefferson and 4th. President) wrote the Constitution. Jefferson was not in the country when the Constitution was written.

Let the Cons make asses out of them self, it is after all what they are good at.

thumbsup.gif

Even worse, lol. Carson was also right about Jefferson. Get ready to say president Carson.

Many of your fellow nutters say I should get used to saying President Trump. So who's right? You? Them? Neither?

My ticket would be Carson, Trump.

And that ticket will hand the White House, the Senate and the House to the Democrats....thank you.

lapelpin.jpg

thumbsup.gif

Yeah much better!

LOL!!

The former deserter-in-chief is barely to move his IQ to below room temperature!!!!

You douchebags can stop lying about Carson and thrown mud around. He isn't going to be the nominee.

Is that because the GOP is racist?

No, it's because Carson doesn't talk as tough on illegal immigration and Islamic Terrorism as Trump does.

Only you lefties are racist.

So you can disagree with Carson on the issues and not be racist, but we can't?

Are you aware that makes you a special needs person?

Forum List

Back