Dr. Ben Carson Defends Birthers; Why Would You Go Through Such Lengths To Hide Past!?

i support Birchers because I think people have a right to have opinions and say things that might piss people off.

I like Ben Carson. I really hope he gets the nod.

Did you know he was the first doctor to separate conjoined twins at the head that survived the separation. Yep. The guy is amazing.

Did you know he was the first doctor to separate conjoined twins at the head that survived the separation. Yep. The guy is amazing.

Yeah, but did he organize a community? That's where it gets dicey.

Carson makes an excellent point. That boy in the White House needs to eelease his papers.

Video Dr. Ben Carson Defends Birthers Why Would You Go Through Such Lengths To Hide Past - Birther Report

I tend to agree.... my background is an open book... if you have nothing to hide, well, then why hide? I've just never understood it.

Would you post your college transcripts- and all of the documents that prove how you paid for college for us?

I am just curious to see them.

To answer Dr. Carson's question...
Read this from Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

Obama IS an angry black man... he just uses "tricks" and tactics" to hide it!

Carson makes an excellent point. That boy in the White House needs to eelease his papers.

Video Dr. Ben Carson Defends Birthers Why Would You Go Through Such Lengths To Hide Past - Birther Report

I tend to agree.... my background is an open book... if you have nothing to hide, well, then why hide? I've just never understood it.

Would you post your college transcripts- and all of the documents that prove how you paid for college for us?

I'm not running for public office... but if you want to know, i graduated with a 3.5, I owed $2,500 in student loans and paid for the rest out-of-pocket.

When you enter the public arena, you kinda relinquish your privacy to an extent, which is why I'd never do it... plus nobody'd vote for me anyway.

:)

To answer Dr. Carson's question...
Read this from Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

Obama IS an angry black man... he just uses "tricks" and tactics" to hide it!

Why do you think he was or is an 'angry' man- when his quote doesn't say he is?

upload_2015-8-5_13-50-9.png

I'm not running for public office... but if you want to know, i graduated with a 3.5, I owed $2,500 in student loans and paid for the rest out-of-pocket.

When you enter the public arena, you kinda relinquish your privacy to an extent, which is why I'd never do it... plus nobody'd vote for me anyway.

:)

But I thought you said your background is an open book?

Instead- like every President including Obama- you don't feel inclined to share such information.

Why Birthers feel President Obama has an obligation to release information that no other President has released is really a Birther problem- not an Obama problem.

I am curious about all of those who tend to agree with Stevie the Racist in this thread-

Do you also agree with him that the proper way to identify the 54 year old African American President is to call him That boy in the White House

I ask that because there is only one sort of person who calls a 50ish Black man 'boy'.

We know Stevie is one of them- do you agree with Stevie?

I am curious about all of those who tend to agree with Stevie the Racist in this thread-

Do you also agree with him that the proper way to identify the 54 year old African American President is to call him That boy in the White House

I ask that because there is only one sort of person who calls a 50ish Black man 'boy'.

That black-boy Ben Carson would agree....
tumblr_n83gbuYE1l1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

With all your mental problems Moonbutthead, racist too?

With all your mental problems Moonbutthead, racist too?
or three...

So Ben Carson is a birther? I guess we can nickname him the Nutty Professor, now!!

Do you want Eddie Murphy or Jerry Lewis?

Forum List

Back