Does PP get an annual bailout?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i don't know if the baby harvesting industry can survive without yearly government bailouts. Why shouldn't planned parenthood have to make their own way just like every other business in the world. I think if we are going to tolerate the annual slaughter of children why shouldn't they have to compete in the free market like every other business. Do we actually subsidize drug dealers? What about house of prostitution?

While we are on the subject why don't we place in some quotas so that we can ensure "equality". There has to be an equal number of babies from each income bracket aborted so that we are not accidently killing off the poor in this country. We can do the same thing with race because why should we abort more black children than white ones?

I can't understand how people say they are for the middle class and poor yet support the widespread genocide of those groups. How many rich people babies are aborted? Don't even cry about the shrinking middle class when there is actually an institution who has been killing them off.

Forum List

Back