Dozens Of Retired Generals, Admirals Back Iran Nuclear Deal

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Three dozen retired generals and admirals released an open letter Tuesday supporting the Iran nuclear deal and urging Congress to do the same.

Calling the agreement “the most effective means currently available to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons,” the letter said that gaining international support for military action against Iran, should that ever become necessary, “would only be possible if we have first given the diplomatic path a chance.”

More: Dozens of retired generals, admirals back Iran nuclear deal - The Washington Post

Give peace a chance. War is always an option if necessary.

Three dozen retired generals and admirals released an open letter Tuesday supporting the Iran nuclear deal and urging Congress to do the same.

Calling the agreement “the most effective means currently available to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons,” the letter said that gaining international support for military action against Iran, should that ever become necessary, “would only be possible if we have first given the diplomatic path a chance.”

More: Dozens of retired generals, admirals back Iran nuclear deal - The Washington Post

Conservatives won't have to go fight so its easy for them to crave war and only war. I say if all the Republican members agree to join up and be the first on the front lines then ok, don't approve the Treaty.

Otherwise STFU.

and Millions of the PEOPLE in this country Doesn't. WE HAVE elected Representatives in congress to speak for us. and

Obama is not OUR DICTATOR

Yeah, not all generals are real generals. paper pushers are no more than lefties in uniform......so they have no understanding of reality anymore than other lefties do...

Conservatives won't have to go fight so its easy for them to crave war and only war. I say if all the Republican members agree to join up and be the first on the front lines then ok, don't approve the Treaty.

Otherwise STFU.

Who do you think joins the military genius and fills the ranks of the combat arms.....?

Otherwise STFU.
I have a better idea. Since conservatives have carried the load on military service, we should draft the Libs and put them on the front lines to defend Obozo's honor when his sham deal blows up.

I have a better idea. Since conservatives have carried the load on military service, we should draft the Libs and put them on the front lines to defend Obozo's honor when his sham deal blows up.

When did they do that?

Bush hiding out in the National Guard or Cheney with his five deferments or Limbaugh with his anal cyst keeping him out of the "front lines".

Okay, here's the reality of the whole thing. The Zionists aren't against this deal because it will let iran get the bomb.

The Zionists are against this deal because it mainstreams Iran and they are going to have to run into Iranian Delegates at diplomatic functions.

Otherwise STFU.

I'd be fine with that. the first one to draft would be OBAMA himself who can't even Pronounce Corpsman and he's the CIC of our Military. Can you imagine how our military men and women must feel working under someone like that? Obama is working for Iran, NOT US

Dozens of retired generals admirals back Iran nuclear deal - The Washington Post

The Republicans are the first in line to say, "Listen To The Generals", well maybe this time the Republicans will do exactly that.

Three dozen retired Flag Rank Officers (Admirals and Generals) have released an open letter supporting the Nuclear Agreement between the P-5+1 and the Islamic Republica of Iran.

These Flag Grade Officers are encouraging Congress to do the same.

As often as we hear how Republicans want our President to listen to the Generals, maybe the time has come for the Republicans to do exactly that.

Gosh! All those Generals CANT be wrong! I mean THERE Generals for gosh sakes! Besides, THEY'RES only about 100 or so active duty and retired generals of all ranks and services still alive.

What about the here generals? The there generals are patriotic and all that, but I think the here generals are more in tune with realities.
Two many people don't care here or there.

(sorry, I had to go their. ^_^ )

Yeah right. Like you all cared what the Generals had to say OR what they backed during the Bush administration.

Obama is not OUR DICTATOR and if we the people don't want this stinking deal. we will push our Representatives in Congress to STOP IT.

it's tough shit if you democrat cult members, the washingtonCOMPOST don't like it.

we don't bow to Obama. if you in the cult Obama want to, have at it

since when do Democrats listen to THEIR generals......?

Obama has already kicked out the generals that didn't agree with him......

Gosh! All those Generals CANT be wrong! I mean THERE Generals for gosh sakes! Besides, THEY'RES only about 100 or so active duty and retired generals of all ranks and services still alive.

good ole WashintonCompost. Pushing for the Agenda of Obama and the Democrat party with all the propaganda they can dig up. people needs to shun that rag. they don't even try to hide their biases anymore

Yeah right. Like you all cared what the Generals had to say OR what they backed during the Bush administration.

Obama is not OUR DICTATOR and if we the people don't want this stinking deal. we will push our Representatives in Congress to STOP IT.

it's tough shit if you democrat cult members, the washingtonCOMPOST don't like it.

we don't bow to Obama. if all want to have at it

America needs to remain out of war with iran....Time for America to focus on its self...We have enough problems.

The Obama Administration has purged the DOD of all the senior officers with balls. All that are left are the yes men.

Last edited:
Dozens of retired generals admirals back Iran nuclear deal - The Washington Post

The Republicans are the first in line to say, "Listen To The Generals", well maybe this time the Republicans will do exactly that.

Three dozen retired Flag Rank Officers (Admirals and Generals) have released an open letter supporting the Nuclear Agreement between the P-5+1 and the Islamic Republica of Iran.

As often as we hear how Republicans want our President to listen to the Generals, maybe the time has come for the Republicans to do exactly that.

Generals are political appointees, in case you are unaware. Outside of specific military strategy, their comments are largely irrelevant.

150812-remember-when-the-gop-demanded-that-we-listen-to-the-generals.jpg

Yup......millions......I mean hundreds.....I mean dozens......I mean.....a shitload of Generals are backing the deal.

The list goes on and on:

1. Gen Seemore Butts
  2. Gen I.P. Freely
  3. Adm Dick Hurts
  4. Gen Iva Bigun
Just to name a few.

Oh and Global Warming is real folks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back